You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Tuesday, May 23rd 2023, 2:56pm

Author: algernona

Kork's letter quest

I also thought this quest is stopping me from resetting my reinc but it was in fact just a costume I forgot to undress from wardrobe. I got help from support. The item kork's letter is not an issue.

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 12:22am

Prophetic Card Of The Pirate Treasures

There was supposed to be or expected about 50% chance ... there isn't such a thing in here

Saturday, June 23rd 2018, 12:43pm

Not only that I got least valuable rewards, but I can't sell the extra costumes, I got a lot of duplicate costumes and all I receive is 2700 gold. Very nice of you with your jackass event.

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 11:30pm

Why do I have been getting the least valuable thing available on every set of cards for 4 events like this for 2 years? How is it possible to get millions of mirra and flakes and +50 on lucky strike twice and even 3 times in a row? Considering this experience, I think your event is fake and a waste of time.

Monday, May 22nd 2017, 4:39pm

Name the Server - The Finalists

Thank you everyone for participating in this voting and supporting what you like though I think it would have been better if we couldn't see the ranking until the end of the voting. Among competition, my favourites were Astral Prelude and Astral Legends, but I could not not vote for myself

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 5:08pm

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: [algernona] Server: [New Frontier] Suggested Name: Disputed Lands Holy Lands

Monday, May 15th 2017, 4:45pm

Name: [algernona] Server: [New Frontier] Suggested Name/s: Astral Journeys Peregrine

Friday, May 12th 2017, 4:53pm

Name: [algernona] Server: [New Frontier] Suggested Name: Ascent [list][*][/list]

Wednesday, March 22nd 2017, 6:54pm

stuck at 82% loading

I have the same problem regularly since 8.0 arrival, before that there was other critical loading point

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 12:38pm

make the Psionicist more sociable

Hello, My main char is a psi and after playing several other classes it seems like the psi is the most antisocial class in the game. It doesn't have any group buff like shields, Encouragement or healing. I feel like a selfish useless bastard. There can be a ruby that apply Astral Body or Concentration to party members. At least Catharsis on support aspect should apply to party members.

Saturday, November 5th 2016, 6:29pm

The Magic Lamp Returns - 06/01/16

That's good I got 50% How much was the maximum bonus by now?

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 10:02pm

the best transferred ability from reinc to a psi?

The emergency aid from engineer seems tempting since we're not grinding alone what do you guys have and are happy with? for those who want to know

Wednesday, October 5th 2016, 5:32pm

That's really useful. I haven't tested a support build by now, only assault, suppression and a hybrid build between those two. I think I have a chance to win, but something important is missing, like this shield.

Tuesday, October 4th 2016, 10:12pm

Thank you! I want to maximize my psi as soon as possible. I want it to survive longer in grinding and deal more damage if possible, that's why a shield would make me happy. That Astral Body is not really useful to me. Which other classes have transferable shields fit for psis and can you tell cast time, cooldown, effect duration?

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 9:08am

Hello, In a few days I will make a reincarnation character only to reinforce my Occultist because I don't want to lose the progress. I just don't know whether to go with Healer for Holy Shield or Mage for Elemental Shield. Are these two abilities still available to transfer? What do you think?

Saturday, September 24th 2016, 4:52pm

Psionicist build before and after 7.0.1

It was probably a bug because I didn't do anything and the effects started again to manifest, about 3 days after my first post. Thanks anyway!

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 3:21pm

Psionicist build before and after 7.0.1

Hello, On 3 Aug I reset my talents and rubies and I was very happy with the Pyrolisys and Poltergeist effects and the second day, after Patch 7.0.1, they never manifested again. I also got the level 5 set of runes, but the character seems very weak, instead of entertaining, the game became tiring and nothing funny happens. All creeps are hard to defeat, they take more time than before to be defeated, even with potions and enhancing elixirs. I have deactivated and reactivated Aspect of Assault bu...