You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 113.

Wednesday, September 14th 2016, 10:21pm

Author: Windstorm

20,000 Crystals Giveaway - Yeah you heard right :P

Thank you for the event ,good luck to all participants !

Saturday, January 2nd 2016, 12:50pm

Getting banned for no reason ( Mobsterr )

Quoted from "IAmGroot" That is about the saddest, most sincere post I have read. I am so sorry that you were forced into trying to find an alternate way to afford to play this game. THIS, right here, is the BIG problem with Allods. IT COST TOO MUCH FOR THE AVERAGE PLAYER. I think it is absolutely INSANE that your players, your community, are willing to risk everything they have in this game to try to be able to play it at a competitive level. No one should ever have to have that as an issue. If...

Wednesday, December 9th 2015, 8:06am

What do you think of "reallife-free to play"?

I'll just leave this here : http://www.romania-insider.com/average-n…romania/141540/

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 11:02pm

Why is the dragon mount so bad? Any fixes planned for mounts?

I have the dragon - was struggling hard to win it from those prophetic cards ...very happy when i got it ...THEN indeed this mount was most annoying i ever got because it got stuck everywhere (most smooth one was the cat ,but its not good anymore compareing with other mounts around).It was a complete relief when i could change it for Viverne mount later on ,just because this particularely mount really gets stuck in everything around -even without automove : it just magically found somewhere a ho...

Friday, November 27th 2015, 6:26pm

Black Friday Sale: Mount Madness

Allods.Bring something new. Something acesibile for all and fun. Improve your support side,wich its incredibily slow and useless. Give your players consideration and something to enjoy. Wake up,your population its low and goes even lower and most of old players don't enjoy the mounts they already have since 2 years ago . Improve.Make some events that are not repetitive (God sake i don't want to see again the laggy Xmas tree in Trade district with same and same quests that rewards things that i a...

Wednesday, October 7th 2015, 9:54am

7.0 - 7.1 - 7.2 Live in Russia - patchnote (+guides)

Some thoughts as i see the game situation now...It became boring ,ppl refuse to gear up waiting for the big patch .Population got dramatically lowered and it goes down day by day.Game content its not satisfying the players anymore ,because too much repetitive and very linear at some point.PvP its heavely unballanced because of the CS items that ,imho,ruined the game ,the difference being huge .Players get ,let's face it -tired to be the small fishes when the whales are around Soon the big whales...

Monday, September 28th 2015, 12:51pm

Your most unpleasent enemy (classwise)

A bard . (Specially Brino,when he starts spamming sleepy emote ! )

Monday, September 28th 2015, 12:49pm

Thank you Allods

A very good community - great ppls indeed,superb soundtrack and astral ships.It's all that ever kept me here.

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 2:48pm

Game became unplayable after the latest maintenance (lag!)

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Aww man, they fixed it? I was hoping Windstorm would send me all her crystals Not giving crystals for you ! Ok now in a serious note.Seems its finally fixed .WHERE'S MY COMPENSATION FOR 2 WEEKS OF inactivity? (my main interest its mainly in the free traders coins wich i could not gather to develop my crafting !)

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 10:11am

OTHER TECHNICAL ISSUES (CEG-943-54435) Creation date 9/10/15 1:54 Pm NO ANSWER FOR MY TICKET AND 0 COMUNICATION WITH THE IT SUPPORT TEAM.No one have at least decency to do something for their customers at all ,SHAME! How long it takes to ANSWER and SOLVE a problem that persists since more then 2 weeks already? In every MMO its a known thing :players invests their time or moneys ,or both.In any game time = equal money wasted.I waste my time to play ,getting no gold,no glyps ,no astral hunt no dec...

Sunday, September 20th 2015, 5:17pm

Any help still? they are two weeks ,my ticket has been forwarded ,yet no answer from support and still encountering same problem..:/

Friday, September 18th 2015, 1:23pm

Like this would make us top up in those conditions,really.fix the lag,fix the payment issues ,offer a decent support then maybe . Not my wallet thanks.You should compensate your players for their patience and time lost instead!

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 8:47pm

Server overloaded

[/url] wow thats smth new ,besides the other errors i am getting !

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 5:28pm

Thanks Gladia ,attached the AOdiagnose report ,aside the trace route report to my ticket .

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 9:41am

No need for trolling -some of us have serious issues -put yourself in the same situation and you will maybe get the idea .no need to be arogant or give advices that yourself won't be able to follow . @ IAmGroot : thanks for your wishes . Still put yourself in position where you spend your moneys /time in a game ,where you enjoy it .suddenly smth happens and you can't continue playing it ,not because of you ,but from the game .Imagine you getting no support from support team ,( single one that an...

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 9:27am

7.0 - 7.1 - 7.2 Live in Russia - patchnote (+guides)

Quoted from "lublur" wow i'm so excited for this. allods Always GETS BETTER every each patch, allods don't get worse, so calm down everybody. For me it got worse ,as you see ,still after the introduction of new patch they are 9 days that i can't simply not play . heres an example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGjQBHU1uEs also players have huge payment issues ,un solved yet ,and the support its incredibly lame .not to speak about the prices that also increased. It got better? For some of us ...

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 9:48pm

I lost my patience already -if tomorrow maintenance does not fix this s*** i will simply delete char/game .GL all !

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 11:49am

the 8th day. This its how my game looks like when i'm actually moving around : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGjQBHU1uEs&feature=youtu.be

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 10:50am

Almost a week ,no support answers and I can't log in . Will i get any compensation for the lost time ,potions they vanish from bag during this and for the traders coins /gold that i could get mean time playing? I will ,for sure not invest anymore real moneys in this game .:/

Monday, September 14th 2015, 12:17pm

Its the 5th day since i can't play the game ,still no answers from support . I missed yday Domi also,I missed the LM. SOMEONE can maybe actually do something ? HELOOOOOOO !!!