You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Friday, August 18th 2017, 5:20pm

Author: Dala

Rankings & Ratings on Allods Website

Quoted from "Nandita" Thx but I already use: http://www.ascendancynetwork.com/ratings I see there's way more entries than top 100 there. How is this data obtained? Is there an API that allows you to just query the server?

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 11:03am

Rankings & Ratings on Allods Website

Congratulations. You are only 7 years behind: https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=646 I guess (very) late is better than never... Just found out you can't sort by specific column. Better fix that, Russian version has it. If this version is to ever get up from it's knees, you have to keep it up to par with the Russian one. When a group of people (even small group) decides to join the game in a language they can't understand over one they can, it means you sunk low. Very low. Fun fact: Now you...

Friday, July 14th 2017, 12:27pm

Talent Calculator

Quoted from "StRiANON" Hi everyone. I'm administrator of the alloder.pro and I need your help, for making English version of the calc. Really nice to see alloder.pro staff actually thought to care about International version players. Sometimes it feels like the game doesn't even exist outside of Russia

Monday, June 26th 2017, 3:36pm

"Money Changer"

I remember reading somewhere (on RU forums) that the initial rate is determined from the gold values players put crystals on AH for. If that is true (which I don't know for sure), it won't be enabled unless people start putting crystals on the AH.

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 2:44pm

[RU server] Subscription server

Quoted from "Eddy" Golden horde power ! I joined them cuz they are probably top guild in Allods online, daily 100+ active ppl Would be nice if i get 5 more eu ppl in guild for const pt I knew you'd eventually get there. Grats.

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 1:20pm

Problem with the game server

Quoted from "Arushieru" Finally New Frontier as dead as Smugglers' Paradise. Now the choice for new players will be obvious.

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 8:18pm

Preformance drop in populated areas since patch

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" if it were hardwarerelated only, how can it be not all players are affected? And aren't all of them affected?

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 12:39pm

In case if you wonder if there is still live on p2p...

Funny thread. They wanted to prove the server is alive and they actually proved otherwise. Some people I knew from EU P2P actually moved to Russian P2P server (it is more populated than New Frontier btw), regardless of the fact they can't understand Russian language. I guess they'll learn it eventually. Sad truth is that if you want to play this game the way it's meant to, you are forced to play the original version.

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 12:37pm

Preformance drop in populated areas since patch

Most likely the cause of the problem is hardware. Russian servers have significantly more players (yes, on individual servers too) and only thing they ever complained about was Arena of Death. It's clear that International version is being run with bare minimum investment. It's reflected in pretty much every aspect of it.

Monday, February 20th 2017, 2:02pm

3 Little orders

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" as to bloodtrials iam not sure if i understood you right there but you complain how some ppl change class to an easy one where is less competition right? well as long as the morphers are still up thats their good right and actually its more of a sad thing those ppl perform better on a new class than ppl playing it mainly No, you did not understand right. The problem isn't when they change class and achieve their rank with that new, changed class. The problem is when th...

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 2:24pm

Builds From Players (Contribute Please)

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" torture is needed for a perfectionists "complete" AOE rotation, otherwise you will have a few "dead" seconds if you dont have enough rubies you can skip tortue & rubies related to it I personally prefer to get a little bit of Swiftness to take care of those dead seconds.

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 1:44pm

Builds From Players (Contribute Please)

Quoted from "u_10390364" http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!6!333.3..…PZOW!yrf/RWVOVC Entropy sucks. Drop it entirely. Max Superiority instead. Torture not worth it with Assault Aspect. Echo of pain is not worth it full stop. Full Concentration rubies without taking concentration? Master of Phantoms is better than Physical damage rubies. Take twin, it's awesome mobility and damage reduction for when things get hairy. Other than that it's fine.

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 4:24pm

reincarnation, why ?

You do it mainly for the extra skill that you get on your main when levelling of reincarnation is finished. Some poeple actually play the game on their reincarnations past levelling, but I find that rather silly. I hate the trend of everyone playing every class that seems to be dominant nowadays. Sadly, developers don't make that time-consuming enough to be prohibitive anymore. I really miss the old days of MMOs where people felt connected to their class of choice and when a major change had sig...

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 6:33pm

Does our suggestions make any difference?

Only things that are changed for international version are pretty much what they are forced to do by some external means (like laws they have to abide), for example disabling daily lottery or censoring harpies. If you want to make suggestion that has even a tiny chance of being implemented, I suggest you learn Russian and post it on Russian forums.

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 3:09pm

8.0 population free to play/p2p

Woooow, that video isn't even funny. It's depressing. That pointing arrow and "return to combat area" message. I don't even... I felt deep rage and sadness at the same time after watching this. Edit: Thinking deeper about it, the fact I actually put a warning on my initial post proves that this "counter-culture" is actually affecting me somehow. In the past I would just spit it out in intended recipient's face without blinking an eye. Great, now in addition to rage and sadness I also feel disgus...

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 1:43pm

8.0 population free to play/p2p

[Warning! This post is very blunt, read at your own risk. Chances are you'll be offended by it's content.] Quoted from "Harpia" I have no idea why the p2p could not lift off on the International version, given the success it had on the Russian version. It's simple. Average Russian player is way more hardcore and competent than average EU/NA player. The cancerous instant gratification mentality comes from the west sadly. Actually in the younger generation it's even more prevalent (oh, the horror)...

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 10:32pm

Patchnotes 02.02.17

Quoted from "Randir" Can we please get Patchnotes? It seems that Astral Difficulty got changed, but without any warning. I've read the Russian forums and it looks like only raid was changed. Most changes are to the centaur boss. How did Astral difficulty change? Please tell me it got harder and not easier...

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 2:42pm

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! Add these to the game!

Quoted from "RoPhoenixMMO" But at this point they should know that it is not only Russians who play this game It's like with supporting Linux in games. Why bother putting effort into something only less than 1% of the population will appreciate? No matter how grateful that 1% will be, it's still insignificant. They probably wouldn't even notice if entire population of non-Russian version suddenly left the game.

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 2:10pm

Advice for new player - which healing class?

Quoted from "Firun" I don't care for PvP. Okay, at least this doesn't completely rule out playing on F2P. Quoted from "Firun" My life is stressful enough, I prefer to do PvE and derive my meta-PvP from silently beating others in the meters / rankings. Sadly, not gonna happen on the F2P. Meters count numbers and cash shop items greatly inflate numbers. It's pretty much this: Stats (mainly gear, but also cash shop potions) > Cash shop multipliers to damage/healing values coming directly from stat...

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 12:18pm

New Feature: Timed Artefacts

Quoted from "Aionwen" *cuffcuff* did u read the "per day" limitation? 1,3mios very fast a day with just doin helping hands .... ?!?! i guess not but pls make me believe I'll put it real simple for you: (Sorry in advance if this post seems condescending, I often don't notice my messages making that impression, that's not the intention) Original: Are you sure you didn't you forget a "0" there? Because this amount is trivial, you can get it very fast just doing helping hand astral. "this amount" r...