You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Saturday, June 6th 2015, 1:58am

Author: Crazytop

Battle for Cargallas - My impressions

Quoted from "Alafff" Found one thing fun , Problem come from blue team. Everytime i play in blue team , i have lots of npc supporting me , When i'm on red team i dont have any. Don't see a lot of red npc ..... Can some GM or CM that come here can look at stats and tell us an average of how many npc appear in each team? Yeah I've noticed that, It seems like there are always less npc's for the red team or the spawn rate for one side is alot higher then the higher. It's something I've noticed espe...

Tuesday, May 5th 2015, 6:28pm

Where is Allods Failing...

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" where i agree is that gearing-process is silly its hard to understand, expecially for new players, and once they understand chances that they dont want to do that are even higher gearing should be like "kill endboss on island, rightclick loot and gear ins upgaded, finish" no like "kill boss, loot, righclick, go to npc that sells other loot, trade, get amalgam, (eventually uncurse loot?) take out gearpiece to upgrade, upgrade loot, put back gearpiece, get mad o...

Tuesday, April 28th 2015, 6:46pm

new player

Quoted from "assasni" Hi I'm a new p2p player any welcomes and what is the population of the server and i would like a guld to start with to help me lvl up Welcome assasni! I'm a new player in p2p aswell, most of the players here are very nice and will help you with pretty much anything you need so don't be afraid to ask for help. The server population is low and you won't find very many people while leveling since most of the players are at endgame. Just ask in world chat regardless of league ...