You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 1:19am

Author: Noisia

Best AOE class for leveling 1-60 ?

Quoted from "Dylan Flemming" Wondering if it's bard still ? for me never was and never will be the best class for lvling when there's summoners

Monday, March 24th 2014, 1:33am

Ok...wen administration stop to be cruel to player

It^s the players fault like it was said, this game as become full of greedy people that only want to increase the price of AH or that want to make big money really fast, even that farming was nerfed (long time ago) prices were still low but that idk how and why but since the first merge between servers came everyone just went mad mode with prices... EG: 3rd mage page 20 / 30 k gold atm it's probablly the double even tho the player base is bigger that it was before. You can come at me and say tha...

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:22pm

How to get my characters back?

Quoted from "Dhamp" Sending multiple messages won't help, unfortunately. Exactly

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:17pm

Quoted from "Dhamp" If you filled out the form HERE with your contact details, they will email you! I did actually twice but got no reply anyways no rush it's weekend people needs to chill out

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:31pm

can i at least get a letter when my account is fixed ? because i would like some answers sometimes seriously. it's not the first time i log into my skype and i have a pm from someone saying "CM_Official is looking for you" at 4am how can he/she/it whatever let other people know that hes looking for me but he doesnt even answers my pm's.