Search results 1-17 of 17.

Tuesday, October 13th 2020, 2:48am

Author: kyatsu

New Player

also what faction is better for new players?whats more populated

Monday, October 12th 2020, 2:23am

class builds

where is a good place i can go to, to find a good build to use for my main and incarnations.

Friday, October 9th 2020, 12:05pm

population

luckily i was already pretty much full cs. i had full bonus stat pages full bonus ruby pages.. legendary cs trinket.. 7 and 8 runes.. all combat mounts just dont have the body armor mount thing yet, and i think 6 incarnations so far

Friday, October 9th 2020, 3:25am

population

thinking about coming back after 2 years and wondering how is the f2p population vs steam and how is the p2p population vs steam. is there enough players to raid? or to pvp

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 3:09am

Worth coming back

Is it worth coming back to allods? Havent played in 2 years, had full cs items and full 8 runes. Or is the p2p server worth going to? Has the population increased or is it still as dead as ever.

Sunday, June 30th 2019, 5:52pm

Is it worth coming back?

Thanks guys... with that being said it sounds like ill probably just delete the game and go play bdo and gw2. Im not super into pvp but with my empire character i cant play since i changed him to psi before i quit and have no idea how to build or play one anymore so its no longer fun. Also leveling back to max with no cs items until high level is a pain in the ass. P2P wouldnt be so bad since i have mounts from ce but i dont have the time to farm the gold to get enough crystals to pay for a sub ...

Sunday, June 30th 2019, 1:37am

League guild

Im looking to start playing this game again but im going to start new on the league side. Are there any good guilds recruiting? Ill be starting over from scratch so no cs items until i can farm enough gold to buy purple to gold cs items again.

Friday, June 28th 2019, 10:09pm

Is it worth coming back?

I used to play empire when 75 was the cap and am looking to get back into the game but playing on the league side. Is it worth coming back? How long would it take to get back to all purple and some orange cs items? Im also a US player so would league be better for times or would empire.

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 7:12pm

New to the game

Join league and look for a member of avarice

Monday, March 12th 2018, 2:38pm

Allods collectors edition

How do you buy allods CE with crystals?

Friday, March 9th 2018, 11:16am

Warrior build

Its a build for the p2p server

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 8:40pm

Warrior build

What is a good PvE dps warrior build? What is a good PvE tank warrior build?

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 5:56am

Best support, best healer, best faction for raiding

I start my first day on p2p tomorrow and am wonder what is the best support right now? What is the best healer? Which faction has would i be more likely to raid with?

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 10:32pm

Most sought after class

What supports are the best

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 9:23pm

Most sought after class

Starting to play the p2p server tomorrow and was wondering whats the most sought after class and build?

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 7:22am

Worth coming to p2p?

Is it good for NA players?

Monday, June 27th 2016, 2:01pm

Summoner help

I was wondering if anyone has a good summoner leveling build to use for a reincarnation