Search results 1-9 of 9.

Sunday, October 7th 2018, 12:12pm

Author: Torontomontreal

News from Ru server: Update 10.0

i heard it will have a graphics update. old computers will need to be replaced

Friday, August 24th 2018, 10:53am

New Collector’S Editions Added!

@Aiowen That literally just means it can't be traded to other players / characters That has nothing to do with having to spend 15 euros per toon/charcter instead of the usual x amount for every toon on your account like every other collectors edition. This is a cash grab or a huge mess up. Nothing else

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 9:55am

New Collector’S Editions Added!

I purchased the collectors edition,"blazing skies" but it only goes to one toon/character on my account?!?!?!?!?! Why is that? Is this collectors edition a cash grab vs the people with many characters on their account? Seems quite horrible to suddenly change how collectors editions work. I play on all 3 servers and this collectors edition.. (if this isn't a bug) is not cool. Not cool at all.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 9:51am

account being banned

Quoted from "ekke101" I live close too Haaksbergen (NL), want me too help out on the office too speed up things? I got no expierience what so ever but it seems it does not require any too work for My.com What a mess fix this ASAP guys hahahahahahaaha.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 10:24pm

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2017!

why haven't we gotten anything on Equilibrium??? We want those miraculous arcs! why are we being discriminated against?

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 3:23am

OK am so dead x(

Join Equilibrium and get the pack of rarities every month til you;ve got all the items permanent, 20 euros/month and you get the first month free and the 2nd month for half price Or just do that on NF

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 8:54am

people still play?

Quoted from "shyro3" Equilibrium are a little bit between p2p and f2p. AO manage to solve all the p2w problem by allowing people to rent ALL p2w item for a fraction of prices that deep pocket people can shell out. It also allow AO selling more premium item/convenience item like b2p games without destroying the balance of the game. After a while renting, you will get the item anyway thus freeing you from renting it. the price of renting all that item are the same as p2p sub which basically the s...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:18am

exchange rate

Quoted from "SΛΤΗΩ" why didn't u exchange cnd to € directly?! btw. now with the change of management maybe it will change, for sure we wont have gpotato anymore. You missed the point entirely It doesn't matter what currency i change to, I'm still having to pay 1.5X's more than what i did before, as the mail.ru currency is based on euro's across the board now. Gpotato had it so 10$ cdn was 1k gpots, now i have to spend 15$ cdn to get 1k boutique coins. Also, it;s all credit cards and paypal now,...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 7:58am

exchange rate

It sure got expensive to be a Canadian Player. Exchange on cdn to usd then exchange on usd to euro, costs me about 75$/ 5k boutique coins That;s an inflation of 25$ Something needs to be worked out here. This is a massive disadvantage for us Canadian players.