You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 11:51am

Author: murm1

Utopie is recruiting (Updated)

after 1 day being in this guild (finally, and shut up) i can tell there are ppl online basicly 24h a day, and they (lvls 60) doin things non stop, often doin 2-3 things at same time, due to ammount of ppl online. sry Marco

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 1:14pm

Quoted from "Avozinho" Please murm cry a bit more In P2P i miss the F2P drama... Avo. Sorry mate, im not that kind of guy you think i am.

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 12:22pm

Im still at empire side, but if they keep acting like that, you can start looking for a chair for me...

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 12:00pm

Well it seems like things changed. Serious reason was i say Hi and they called me spy, then later i was ridiculled cuz i didnt lvl up fast enough according to some Big Pro Jerk. Well, yeah i wasted all day doin nothing in particular, enjoying the view... I have fever and not damn mood to grind lvls like crazy. Not every player has to be farm machine. I didnt deserve to be greet this way. I wasnt mean or annoying, just wanted to say hallo and maybe chat with someone a bit, cuz you know, server is...

Monday, January 12th 2015, 10:08pm

I wanted to join, but my lvl too low, they said SPY!!! they said we will watch you progressing, they said you do realize that alone i will not make it past lvl20 cuz of boredome? im farming xadaganian rep quest and i would love to spam some /g during this torture, but i cant.. i guess i will talk to my League masters........ pf. EDIT: yes im sad that u rejeted me, especialy you advertising guild as open to any lvls and types of players...

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 12:49pm

<New Horizon> Update

so hows population after free time ends? back to stabile 3 online? ;/ (not sure if im sarcastic or just sad..)

Monday, January 5th 2015, 4:07pm

<New Horizon> Update

Im browsing forums sniffing comeback time, and i see thread about server population rising from 23 to 45 players online and THATS A GOOD SIGN!1!! I mean im not laugh at that, but its rly rly shame to devs that they have so much dediated community, such loyal and nice ppl here, yet they are failing over and over making this game playable for wider audience ;/ And You guys, i mean players, You not crying all over forums about how bad devs are, which is so unusual i know Allods since beta and i alw...

Friday, April 11th 2014, 12:16am

Melee scout questions

Me like pew pew nubz ;_; thats what i liked most in Allods back in days (early open beta).. Roaming around A-T and having fun stoped me from lvling for couple long weeks xD

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 5:02pm

Melee scout questions

But wait, isnt it an open pvp world that starts in a-t, and whenever you want to do quest there are enemy players waiting for you?

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:55am

party lvling

I think i will do f2p server, i rly hate empty zones, i want a play a damn MMO, not single player RPG... >_<

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:51am

Melee scout questions

Uh oh, i know you guys are all about helping and pointing out flaws of each other, but its going bit off topic ;_; If only build posted here has beed crushed, then im still waiting for at least guidance or tips >__< cuz it seems like you guys are bit shy of your builds ;p And i dont like archer type of class, thats why i roll melee not ranged wow and even if its pain to lvl i will still do it melee. Now, any advices how to build for ME, not for 'the other guy'?

Monday, April 7th 2014, 2:52pm

party lvling

Thx for reply, still, we are that kind of persons that will be in party anyway <3 ... And if so, which server would be better for us? f2p or p2p?

Monday, April 7th 2014, 2:12pm

party lvling

I used to playd Allods a lot and i know there are tutorial zones.. So there is a loss of exp, hmm.. In that case, which server would be more suitable? free with perma exp scrolls or p2p? And which would be cheaper at the end of the day?

Monday, April 7th 2014, 1:24pm

party lvling

Hey, does lvling in party takes more time than lvling solo? I mean is it any 'debuff' for exp while in party? Cuz i wanna play with my gf all the way from lvl1 ;_;...

Monday, April 7th 2014, 1:09pm

Melee scout questions

Hey, im returning to allods, and i want to try melee scout ;] my question is is it still viable since theres no agility? how melee scout can surv then? and does gibb race is a good choice for melee racial wise? Also, some guidance how to build for lvling/pvp as melee would be greatly appreciated ;_; Thx in advance!