You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 3:25pm

Author: angered

Which server?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" New Frontier EDIT: PVP does not pop regularly on smugglers paradise-server PVP does not pop regularly on equilibrium-server smugglers paradise is like a limited-trial version of the game, many things are not available at all but you have to pay for beeing limited equilibrium has a currency exchange since the last patch which makes it free to play instead of pay to win, however there is no advantage at all over New Frontier (except you want to play on a server ...

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 8:14am

Worth coming to p2p?

Quoted from "carus2010" hi i'm considering to start P2P. Will there be a goblin servant on this server? Nope! Quoted from "kyatsu" Is it good for NA players? Yes, there's a base on NA players on league side - pm me in game or on discord if you have any questions!

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 2:13am

Smuggler's Paradise Discord

For those who have recently joined the p2p server but haven't joined our public discord, here's the link!! Looking forward to connecting with everyone https://discord.gg/ekEeTR6

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 2:09am

Worth coming to p2p?

Server is great at the moment! Come join the fun!!

Friday, February 10th 2017, 3:34am

solistalia here, saying hi.

Quoted from "u_10998051" lol hey angered, how you doing? looks like even after so many years you can barely ever be bothered to post on the forums hahaha. 55 posts xD Yeah, I've been lazy haha. Coming back to play or just checking in with us??

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 9:11pm

solistalia here, saying hi.

Funny, I was just watching your videos, old friend!

Friday, July 1st 2016, 6:10pm

Omniscient

Quoted from "Adoable" Quoted from "angered" Quick update while servers are down for maintenance - The guild is filling up fast with our members being extremely active; ~100 guildies have logged on within the past 10 days. Currently participating in all endgame activities (Hard-mode Fractal excluded). See you in-game ~ 100 different guildies??? Has the server really blown up that much since it popped up on Steam? Is the League population blowing up the same way? If these are all yes, I may be pl...

Friday, July 1st 2016, 6:09pm

helper

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" there are actually players who really enjoy picking their herbs manually one by one (no really, they exist, i wrote with one) if you want really comfortable gameplay with respec everywhere, loot materials automatically, a large bag, full reincarnations, a lot of costumes and so on you should consider the free server for playing *IF* there are people out there who actually enjoy running around and spending the time to pick each herb individually, all they have ...

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 9:13am

Omniscient

Quick update while servers are down for maintenance - The guild is filling up fast with our members being extremely active; ~100 guildies have logged on within the past 10 days. Currently participating in all endgame activities (Hard-mode Fractal excluded). See you in-game ~

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 3:40am

Long Global Cooldown is a huge problem, dont you tink?

Have to agree with OP on this one. Quite annoying to cast something and then wait for Global CD to dispel someone (By then they'd have already taken damage). I can literally text someone while waiting for GCD :/

Wednesday, June 29th 2016, 12:42am

Player looking for perm guild on either sub or f2p.

Welcome to the game - Omniscient on p2p Empire would love to have you. Currently running with 100 active members logging in within the past 10 days. Definitely a great time to join the server, population has increased considerably and there's plenty to do endgame. Whisper me in-game or visit our website (located in my signature). Hope to see you soon ~

Saturday, June 25th 2016, 5:21am

English guilds on league side.

As mentioned previously, Omniscient is the only English speaking guild on the server (Guild chat is always English, although we do have plenty of members from various backgrounds). Utopie classifies themselves as an International guild with a wide selection of languages (Mostly French from my personal experience).

Friday, June 24th 2016, 6:54pm

Task Force: Discussion Only

Regarding Time Void, Can Reincarnations take place in this for the event? And do you also get all tier rewards? Or once you hit 100pts you only get the 100pt reward?

Friday, June 24th 2016, 5:46pm

Task Force: Discussion Only

So what you're saying is that all it takes is for 10 people to do this and the entire server gets LMs? And does this also mean that *everyone* who does 10 objectives gets the 100pt reward? /inb4 everyone has winner wings on p2p (The event seems a little too easy unless I'm missing something) But great that we're having one! Thanks!

Friday, June 24th 2016, 4:27am

Old player

Population has been booming since the release of Steam - now's the time to jump back in the game!

Wednesday, June 22nd 2016, 4:05pm

New on P2P server!

Quoted from "user_9265510" hey, are there some people in this game? i read so many about no population With the release of Allods on Steam, population has significantly increased, without a doubt. Many new faces running around

Monday, June 20th 2016, 4:53pm

Allods Online First Impressions "Is It Worth Playing?"

Leveling has nothing to do with endgame. Let them hit 65/70 to get a taste of the game, don't ban the character, but rather just lock all endgame content. Could be seen to be similar to WoW's "Expansions" where you can't progress until you get the next expansion. *Don't allow them to trade with other players w/o sub

Sunday, June 19th 2016, 4:13am

Old player, returning.

Welcome back to the game - if you're on Empire you're more than welcome to whisper me (Angered) and i'd be happy to assist with anything that I can.

Sunday, June 19th 2016, 4:11am

New on P2P server!

While I can't recommend any guilds (or even players on League) as I don't know them - you're welcome to inbox me on the forums or even if you happen to swap over to Empire, Omniscient would love to have you.