You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 2:15pm

Author: abobora

Not worth to play?

You just did what everyone does here... Quoted from "Undefeatable" Good-luck finding a non-P2W MMO, because all MMOs are like that... Ohhhh the list is huge.... Even allods have a server not a P2W... It's a P2P. People tend to think that "free to play" when it actually means "try the game without subscription". Every F2P tens to be P2W even if they just sell a few stuff that gives small advantage to players who pay for them. There is no such thing has free, the devs and game wroks have to eat an...

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 8:01am

Mage Talent (Ateş-Buz)

This is one, big, problem about this game, for me. English language should be primary so everyone could read and participate. Taking the fact you wrote "PVE Mage Build" i decided to write you, even not knowing what it means the rest, after seeing some issues on your build since its not PVE or PVP oriented. It's a small mix of both with not much benefits. With all the rubies and talents you used, try this more PVE oriented build and tell me if you really don't see any difference: http://en.allods...

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 11:34pm

Not worth to play?

Quoted from "Alafff" Would love to agree with you , but from the words of the devs themselves you can't down the content of your level on P2P , There is a lot of things you can't do on P2P , Because you are full rune 2 , Because the game isnt made anymore for people on P2P , Because it don't take in the fact that you don't have the new items on F2P. I've been trying to , when you see , that raids 5 level lower are still hards to do on P2P when on F2P they do it with 12 people . Still don't know...

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 3:08pm

Not worth to play?

Quoted from "Valmar" 7.0 is the last hope for the game but the same thing was said for the previous patches and it didnt get any better. If the P2P server was populated it would be amazing but we all know how things are there. Yea... Unfortunately people prefer to spend money, hundreds, to have a level 65 forgetting the time and money top players invested... on extras, mounts, runes, gearing up, etc... That's why the P2P was created and, against all odds, when all other MMOs went completely oth...

Thursday, October 29th 2015, 9:00am

Worth trying 7.0 on p2p?

Well, of course it is not worth to play there... It's way better to "run dry" on "free" server in this game like you, correctly, said. The server isn't low populated. The game is. Period! The actual system is too grindy, f2p items, even for real free players, are Korean Style... A mount for 1500000g or more? Really... No words... for a mount because without level 10 runes your good to PVE and no raids. So get your money to some single player game. You'll enjoy it better! 7.0 will bring back the ...

Friday, May 8th 2015, 9:07pm

Game Center: Update

Hi there! I must, at first hand, congratulate you for the new Game Center interface. Any change, for the good of the game, is always welcome. Second, my post goes to CM_Official in order to write what i thought after reading his. Quoted from "CM_official" Advertisement for any medium project, such as ours, is a very tricky thing. You need to be certain that each cent paid will benefit the project. Unfortunately, the internet is currently overloaded with advertisements – which cost a lot whilst t...

Monday, May 4th 2015, 2:00am

Where is Allods Failing...

I never posted and, sometimes, come back to the game to check around, and always see that this game, in graphics, races, classes and gender is, by far, the best online game but still continue to fail big in some crucial points on the every-growing world of MMORPG. So this is my (i know it will be not passed to the devs in RU) first and last try for this game... This game lacks what makes people interested on online games and it makes me really sad to see the on developers ruining it every patch....