You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 4:32am

Author: onewinged04

Touch the Source

Quest info: "Accelerate the study of the Object by obtaining supplies for the Surveyors." I'm completely lost on this quest. The automove function is disabled & it gives no location information. Could someone please direct me in the right direction?

Tuesday, September 16th 2014, 7:03am

Theoretical Question about offensive statements

OMGOSH! I'm so relieved, cuz I can now cuz go super crazy on any player I want! I mean... such clarification. Only screenshots are accepted if made by means of the game client; HOWEVER!!! You can attach a video, but it is discounted, cuz it's not a sceenshot, duh! So, I can go in the game, pick a player, do some super hacky stuff, figure out personal specifics, & then say whatevs to them as long as it in game? I can even cyber bully?! Hells ya! (sarcasm) This is <cut> absurd. Be responsible for ...

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 8:34pm

Crystal Purchasing

I'm trying to buy just 1,000 crystals; however, it keeps telling me "The Amount is too Large." No additional information, just that. I have tried both methods of directly using my card & using Paypal. Both are saying the same, & I have not purchased any gemshards/crystals in quite a while. Nonetheless, I have far more than enough money to get a meager 1k. -_- Anyone else have this issue?

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 4:15am

Whort comming back to the game?

imho, I wouldn't bother coming back. - Astral system & Wellebell farming is extraordinarily loathsome.- MI is more or less irrelevant.- You are forced to spend a minimum of 30 minutes if you wish to farm your own amalgam due to the Extractor having a 15 second cooldown & the required number of mobs was increased.- Upgrading one piece of Astral gear from Uncommon (Green) to Rare (Blue) costs ~4.5k gold.- Farming for gold is even more tedious & slow. My time spent on this game has severely decline...

Monday, May 12th 2014, 5:34pm

NA/EU Server Account Issue

Sure, I will send you a pm with all the requested info shortly.

Monday, May 12th 2014, 5:11pm

Yes, I make sure it's the US site. I log in to the site with my US info just fine. I've never allowed anyone to access my account. My NA characters are addable to my friendlist & they are still on my guild's roster, so they are still "alive", lol, just not accessible to me, it seems. I'm not sure this is relevant, but if I try to log into the game with my US info it tells me that my account name (email) or password is invalid - even though it tells me the account was already migrated.

Monday, May 12th 2014, 4:19pm

Ah, ok. Thank you for the quick response. I logged out from all things related to Allods (sites & my.games launcher). I created a new account with a new email address & then tried to begin the transfer process all over. I logged into my NA gpotato account & then clicked Transfer Account & it tells me "Your current Allods account has been already migrated to the My.com account base, if you experience any issues while log in to the game, write to support.my.com"; however, it was my EU account that...

Monday, May 12th 2014, 3:31pm

I have recently returned from a small break from the game. I will say first that I had an account on the NA server as well as the EU. I used the same e-mail & password for both. I mainly played on my NA account. The EU server account was made a while ago just to see any differences they had with NA. During the account transfer, I put in the necessary information & it instead transferred my EU account. I have sent in tickets to assist me with this transfer issue, but their sole response is only e...

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 2:55pm

Wellebell Rep Quests

I have an issue where none of the repeatable glyph quests in Wellebell Preserve are showing up for me since last week & this week. Last week I had waited until after reset, & still nothing. This week, I have waited until after reset, & they are still not available to me. If anyone has run into this problem & can share their resolution, I would be very grateful.