Search results 1-7 of 7.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 5:16pm

Author: abduhamza

Character's missing

I don't remember if it was before or after but I have registered to my.com

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 4:43pm

Character's missing

Then i would be very happy to know how "we" could screw things up. Everything i did was to follow the instructions that was given and obviously their system for handling this transfer wasn't stable enough.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:39pm

Character's missing

Well if you screw things up you must put people for hours of extra work, that's normal. But in this case it isn't enough because of what they told us in the beginning the whole procedure would take two days, and now i'm on my fifth day. Which is horrible.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:03pm

Character's missing

I can log in but i have no characters.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:44pm

Has anyone gotten their lost characters back yet?

I haven't. Still waiting for some help from the admins.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:43pm

Character's missing

I am still waiting, soon it has gone a week since the transfer and i've been answered by the admin and the information they gave we couldn't help me at all. I would like some serious help because this is really far from ok by the the admins. I am really disappointed at the new allods team and i hope they could solve this problem during this weekend or else i am sad to say that this new allods team is horrable.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 11:37am

Character's missing

When am i going to recieve my character's? It's been like three days ago since the transfer and still i'm missing my character's. Any one else experience the same problem?