Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 3:29pm

Author: heroxxl

Patchnotes 7.0.2 Blazing Skies

when will maintainance be finished?

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 7:53am

Best archetype for fist weapon combat in PvE?

Warrior can equip this but his dmg will be weak so 2 handed or double handed axe or mace is good Warden can still equip this but in battle it's just an accessory weapon psi can equip this but it's also for status

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 7:25am

TASK FORCE event

hi all well I was waiting for my price me & my firend & we found some ppl had the price but we didn't recieve anything my char name Star0destroyer my firend name Hekoub

Saturday, August 13th 2016, 12:51am

Removing Inspection from Battleground was not a good idea

it's good in first not to just kill low-gear players but by time it got no use they r already dead by aoe

Saturday, August 6th 2016, 11:50am

pvp bg

Hi guys since the ongoing of this patch bg pull rarely Is that is due to only pop number?

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 10:50pm

worrior in 7.01

hi all I was wandering If anyone got exp from Russian server if worrior will be modified in 7.01 or not?

Sunday, June 12th 2016, 5:43pm

Level 5 Blessing

Hi eyone I was just wandering if there's an upcoming discount on lvl 5 blessing box ?

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 5:36pm

Warrior tank question? (How does the barrier work)

Quoted from "RedCatCZ" Might be, but it's not. I have 21M mutiliation capacity. It means I would get all 2.1M dmg in 3s from mutiliation if dmg stored in my mutiliation is 2.1M+, that is not true. I think that mutiliation works on principe that is not described or it's a bug. It happend to me in s2 legy sector & above the limit u take the new dmg like any other class

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 5:34pm

Quoted from "fugu30" Can't tell if I have the barrier. Deliverance says it need stony resilience. I have Solid Rock and Survivability, but nothing in my spellbook for says I have stony resilience. I'm lvl 68 and did TT2. There is no kind of bar or display that looks like a barrier or shows mutilation and my Deliv doesn't seem to do much. Comments? Quoted from "fugu30" Can't tell if I have the barrier. Deliverance says it need stony resilience. I have Solid Rock and Survivability, but nothing in...

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 5:32pm

u see worrior tank absorbs dmg way greater than paladin in can never take whole dmg in barrier except it reaches above storage limit & most of his skills reduce that up to 5 mil per 10 sec or more & they even do cc on targets except boss meby worrior hasn't support affect to party but healer can do that worrior tank has improved alot but the need of modifcation is to Aspect of assult it's rubbies are huge &no defense to if u want make pvp for it & even If u depend on aspect of defense the dmg on...

Friday, April 29th 2016, 6:42pm

Warrior the ultimate Killing machine

Hello everyone I'd like to talk about the WORRIOR class, everyone knew how warrior lacked a lot of defense in last patches & it was unlike the paladin in tank mode. Last patch I left warrior & changed to warden which was very good playing but when this patch came & I tried different builds for warrior I actually seen how much the warrior defense has greatly developed to a new level. now warrior tank is even more powerful than paladin thank & got Stony Resilience now works way better than paladin...