You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 9:12pm

Author: jvmenezesr

Population in game

lmao. Too many ppl changed the language of bns, black desert, archeage and another mmo's. I think too loud

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 9:01pm

Population in game

Hey, guys! Is there any possibiliy to play the RU server? Does anyone know if I can turn the language from ru to english ?

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 8:06pm

Population in game

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" like a desert is too much, ofc the majority of ppl is in "endgame" but there are still players in leveling areas, especially now it seems there are many new players maybe enconters are related to the timezone... it seems players from NA feel like its less populated because of this as for serverselection, look at the pro/contra thread in my signature, almost everything is listed there Quoted from "IAmGroot" [...] rainbow farts and unicorn world. this most likel...

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 7:19pm

Population in game

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Your English is actually pretty good. The game's population has been better, but it has also been much worse. I don't see a whole lot of new people, so that makes me nervous about the future population. (I'm speaking about the free to play server.) Leveling on either server is going to feel like a desert. This game is about 1 thing and that 1 thing is endgame. About your comment "Can I start again with no problems?" I'm not sure what you mean. If you mean will you be able...

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 6:41pm

Population in game

Hi guys, i'm searching for a mmorpg. I've played allods for months, so i'm thinkg about come back, but: Is it with a good pop in game? Can I start again with no problems? Or the game seems like a desert? Sorry, bad english