You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

Sunday, February 12th 2017, 5:40pm

Author: Gothica

Is ignore account based?

If it is not please make it account based. People who love to annoy just make new alt and annoy again. Then make new alt and annoy again. So please make ignore account based if it is not. Thank you.

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 5:10pm

Can't Ignore People

I was wondering, was removing our ability to ignore opposite faction players a neglect in one of the later patches (previously we could ignore them) or was it a choice by devs. If it was choice I am curious why they chose to make it so? Since battlegrounds and goblin ball are mixed faction events, by not making me able to ignore opposite faction anymore, you are forcing me to listen to rude people and I can't do anything about it. They can speak whatever they want (swear, insult or just be gener...

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 10:35am

Does our suggestions make any difference?

Imagine that influence for game design comes with 10 points total. 5 points come from my.com analysts -- how to design a game to take as much money as possible from players 2,5 points come from whale Russian players -- how to make cash shop give them as much power as possible, while not at the same time making too many of normal players leave the game because of it 2 points come from non whale Russian players -- how to give them stuff they like so they can still enjoy the game a bit, regardless ...

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 10:18am

Which one is the most annoying enemy for YOU? (PVP)

Most annoying enemy is Lag. Shuts you down completely, keeps enemy team alive, molests you all the time.

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 6:57am

Does our suggestions make any difference?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "user_10026117" I Think global cd is needed otherwise people who play overseas would be on a big disavantage this is wrong; allods runs in TCP mode and a few more ms latency do not matter at all; its not a shootergame before the GCD mess it ran fine and i am one of those with with a VERY bad ping Try come to my place and play goblinball, and the say GCD doesn't matter. Goblinball is perfect example how screwed up things are without it. I open circl...

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 11:42am

gearing up via Ship Combat & default combat

I would keep current astral (through search window) how it is. However... I would also return old way of going to astral allods manually, with possiblity to lose chests in PvP during return, how it was in old days. To reward people for extra effort and taking the risk I would increase rewards from those chests gained through normal manual flight. 50% more parts per key spent, if you go manually compared to going though instant search interface.

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 11:35am

Question about BoG ruby

Quoted from "vampyrvenom" You basically got to do what you said Locus, in order to get both rubies everyone has to do Locus, which is the most painful boss to date as you need 8 of the 12 people in the raid to survive while planting the bombs/cores, i reckon they need to lower the amount needed to plant the bombs/cores Nothing needs nerfing. Everything gets nerfed to kindergarden level because people are too lazy to learn how to press few buttons at right time. Step your game up and actually le...

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 8:31pm

The game is too difficult... I'm struggling.

Quoted from "Quinz" Thanks for the tips and info! Much appreciated. I have followed Draga's advice and running Time Void to get full rare gear set. I'm soon done, it's quite easy and fast. I hope this will be enough for me to manage leveling, at least it should make some difference. I rather not run astral at this level since it's very time consuming and the gear will not last for long anyway. Oh this is not classic astral, these are extremely fast runs killing low level mobs. Its very fast, fa...

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 7:14pm

The game is too difficult... I'm struggling.

I would call summoner an endgame class. Leveling can be hard because summy really depends on crit chance (you need around 500 - soft cap there) to play summy smoothly. My.com really didn't design leveling summy well, this is a real issue. Of course better gear helps. Best gear you can get (currently) in lvl 51-69 explored astral through dungeon finder, BUT you need full human party for this. 6 people ranging from lvl 51-69 MUST BE 1 tank, 1 heal, 4 DPS, only then you can go. But if you have such...

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 11:00pm

Goblinball is a serious BS -- fix it or turn it off

Quoted from "freestile" 1. is it me or you've already done a very similar thread a few months ago? 2. it's allod's fault not to provide a good server so you can play normally, no need to rage on the others players 3. there is a gcd in gb already (pretty sure about that), + gcd isn't and will NEVER be a good idea in an mmo, cause... gcd... just no 4. so yes, you have a bad ig experience in gb, dev's don't give a fuck; sry to say but it seems that you can't do anything to change that, just look a...

Friday, January 20th 2017, 8:12pm

Goblinball is a serious BS -- fix it or turn it off

People with better ping win. Period. I live in central Europe and have decent internet connection but still I can't compete with people who have better ping. - I open blocking circle, they pass ball directly through my circle. - I come to the ball first, 3 seconds before anyone else, I cant pick it up i wait on it, someone else comes 3 sec after me and picks it up instant and takes it. - I get the ball and can't shoot it (or pass forward) for the next 1-2 seconds. People pick the ball up and sho...

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 4:20pm

Wtf Are You Doing?

- you sometimes get stuck on login after which game RESETS all your keybindings (server side settings) and you need redo them all - 10 second lag - goblin ball completely removed in attempt to relieve server (didn't help nothing) - % zoning freezes - NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT whatsoever conclusion: server is dieing mechanically, its super old hardware and my.com (greedy as they are) do not want to invest in server upgrade (not worth it to them obviously) Some problems are patch (software related)...

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 10:54am

Goblinball gone from skirmishes list

So what happened with goblin ball? And without any announcement whatsoever? Hey, why don't you turn off half things in game and say nothing, let the players wonder about it? Because hey, who cares anyway.

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 11:57pm

Why not ?

Quoted from "khualeppi" Quoted from "Gothica" why do you even bother coming in here then tbh... To teach people something. My posts have educational value.

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 11:53pm

Goblinball Buffs

Spice up Goblinball matches by letting random pick up buffs appear at field randomly. Lets say each 2 minutes a buff appears somewhere on the field and if anyone runs through it, the buff changes things around (for everyone). Or just apply random buff each 2 minutes automatically. Examples: Speed buff: everyone starts running 50% faster for 30 seconds. Size buff: everyone grows in size 50%, and their block circle grows 50% too, for 30 seconds. Defense buff: goal space isn't limited to one goalke...

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 11:26pm

Why not ?

Man, I just realized I'm eating all them popcorn on the wrong server... (yeah, I never even looked at P2P forum section so this is quite a discovery for me now) Anyway yeah, if I would wish to play some game (any game) with 20 people total, I'd rather make my own server and play for free, than pay monthly lol. Hell, I'd have more friends playing with me (any game) on my own private server than you have total people on official server atm... NOTE: I do not speak about Allods here, nor do I in any...

Thursday, November 24th 2016, 9:49pm

Allods support treating allods players with different rules

My ticket number: SLC-731-78719 When I used core morpher to change my class, 3 of my crafted 75 epics remained in bank and didn't get changed from plate to cloth and they become unusable to me. Now I personally know several players who wrote to support about similar issues (crafting wrong items, leather instead of plate, or wrist instead of chest..) and support granted them their materials back so they can recraft item that they actually needed. But now when I wrote to support about similar issu...

Thursday, November 3rd 2016, 5:50am

30 rooms and 7 mimics maze

Yeah post name of the owner. (Edit by Lioo) You better don't, this is against the rules (read more in the post below by Gladia) That way (if its a hack) and if he still stays in game in future and not banned... actually why am I writing this. We all know ban will not happen.

Thursday, November 3rd 2016, 5:37am

The Class Thread

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i was also unhappy with casting healer, i fixed this by taking all the rubies which accelerate fanaticism-gaining and then pull mlultiple mobs by particle of light and do the skill which gives instant fanaticism them smite and chain of light until they are dead, almost never run out of fanaticism this way perfect for leveling & farming <3 downside ofc is single bossfights, these are not really comfortable, i agree AOE is nice yeah, no problem there, but single...

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 9:02am

Flag of War bug

For pure leveling proficiency is best stat to use, as much proficiency as possible. Only at end level when you start astral and raids different stats than profi will become better. But at that time you will get new end game gear anyway so you will start to use new stats with new gear. For leveling just try to put everything in proficiency what you can.