You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Friday, April 8th 2016, 10:08am

Author: radioheadldt

We need regional adjustment in prices like most of games have...

Im come from VietNam ( Asian country). And 1euro = 24.000 VND, too high for me. Anyway, I'm agree with you about scroll, my.com is bad, nasty move.

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 4:40pm

Subscription time and collectors edition pack - Wings of war

Quoted from "Hiren" Quoted from "user_1104294" Worth it? 90 days is roughly equivalent to $30-$35,so that plus everything in the collector's edition is worth it. Definitely a plus with the mount since we receive a full version of it for free. 90 days subscription costs $21 if bought at once though. Quoted from "Dala" Except the p2p version of this mount is worse than pegasus. The fox is also slightly faster, although it doesn't have the flash, but still a very good alternative. Also drake shoul...

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 4:39pm

Newcomer question about paying

thank Jross1993 and Groot for your quick reply.

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 4:00pm

Newcomer question about paying

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Quoted from "Ginko" To be honest paying alone is not enough you have to pay certain amount to have fun end game raid. That certain amount is very small, so don't worry. All you need to purchase is the Beginner's Pack when you hit max level and they offer it at an 80% discount. It's 1,200 crystals. This equates to 12 EUROS or $13.20 USD. It's not much. That gives you a full set of level 5 runes and a bunch of other useful items. 5s are enough to definitely get you to the s...

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 3:00pm

How the game these day on P2P sever?

Hello there. I just leave this game when 6.0.3 release. 7.0 coming soon, so : KOE, some daily quest, Witch quest, guild quest, maze, MI (weekend) and AR, AS etc... then afk. Is it the same everyday? I mean, whats new? anyone know? And what are your daily activities? (raid on weekend or so?) sorry for my english cause im asian player. Mojos.

Friday, July 24th 2015, 12:00pm

Ascendancy Server's First Boss 3 (Toros) Ferris Kill - Hardmode

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" the addone which shows your damage should be called "ShowDD" and the addone showing your enemys is called "Buffannounce" showdd should be a free addon but buffannounce is a paid addon but normaly all big guilds have this addon anyway, can u show me how to pay for this? I mean, i cant find the way to paid. seem like https: //alloder.pro/ not support for Paypal.

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 11:35am

Ascendancy Server's First Boss 3 (Toros) Ferris Kill - Hardmode

can you told me the name of the Addons show the damage output from your skill? ( Anthrax use it) and Chikane addons? ( right side of screen, show your Enemies) thank alot and sorry for bad english.

Thursday, May 14th 2015, 7:01pm

Old Players Coming Back for 6.0

HI, my names is Jiro from Zerglings. maybe im come back too, with Libra, Sera, Gundog, Caplico. See u around.