You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 8:11pm

Author: Blesnar

Why not ?

Quoted from "TheAdmiral94" Quoted geezzz xD i've seen drama or girls fights... but this would be the LEGENDARY fight !! BRING IT ON! You see it as drama but it's actually not they are just arguing. And this is how adults deal with life. arguing is not a big deal. and tash is still a friend even with her shades on us. I mean sisters and brothers argue and fight all the time am I right? or right? amm... not really... if that would be the case... then idk why isn't Tashuna in Utopie? ...since your...

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 7:32pm

Why not ?

well both horsis are on imp side xD so i cant hold them xD hahahahahhahahahhaa

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 7:13pm

Why not ?

geezzz xD i've seen drama or girls fights... but this would be the LEGENDARY fight !! BRING IT ON!

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 7:04pm

Why not ?

Quoted from "IAmGroot" And THIS!!!!! is EXACTLY why I can never join such a small community. LOOK at this thread and every other thread about the p2p server. It turns into a guild v guild or person v person flame fest and when there is only 2-4 guilds and 20-50 players on the server, who do you go to when you don't want to be associated with any of the flamers? Where do you go to when you don't want to be in a flame guild? There is no where to go, no where to hide, you're stuck inside the flame...

Tuesday, December 20th 2016, 6:43pm

[7.0.2 / 8.0] Astral Ship basics.

SLACKER!! xD JK awesome job mate! like it and it's totaly helpfull!!

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 6:11pm

Joke of the day

Omfg... ingrish killing me ...

Friday, October 21st 2016, 6:29pm

8.0 - Live in Russia: Patchnote (+preview 8.1)

hmm... Greek mythology .... yes i said it also...

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 6:52pm

Patchnotes 7.0.2 Blazing Skies

now its 2h over xD

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 6:26pm

Flag of War bug

that's f2p server ... well there is more money involve ... so i am not there... but i am on p2p the smugglers paradise wich there is no cash shop or anything u can buy to get you stronger... on p2p is much more of skill point and the class point for pvp and pve-wize. if u are willing to try there will be happy to help you

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 5:40pm

Aduin's gallery

and interesting XD GJ tho idk why ppl are talking in french on english post ... just odd ...

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 5:37pm

Flag of War bug

question... do u play on f2p? or p2p... and ye some times people can be ... idk retarded and ganking lowbies and farminng on them...

Monday, October 10th 2016, 10:16am

Community Contest: Costume Assembly - Entry thread

NAME: BoneBreaker Server: Smugglers Paradise LIKE A TRUE MAGICIAN Well this are the costumes just perfect

Monday, May 9th 2016, 11:10am

Lucky Moments

howdy dear CM and GMs i speak in voice of many... most of us are wondering WHEN will some LM be poping??? would be great to have them... thanks for your time to read this post and WE HOPE you give us the LM With LOVE BoneBreaker

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 5:18pm

Download link for 7.0

Quoted from "chiryotu" It's really difficult to give a precise time can't blame them soooo true! xD

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 5:12pm

AO Collector's Edition & 7.0 Release Date!

server still offline... MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE! XD cant wait to ride the LIGHTING BOLT!! XD "hands up in the air and shake them like do not care!!" https://youtu.be/QNC5F7UVlDY who's with me?!

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 5:09pm

Download link for 7.0

ye and still server offline lel XD

Friday, March 25th 2016, 4:39pm

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, Quoted from "Blesnar" question ... about that pack... if i have many chars. on my acc how do i choose wich one can get it?? and talking about the sub. server thx for answer http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…74057#post74057 About the P2P server: http://allods.my.com/en/ce_p2p so basicly that means that i will get on all char. BUT i can use only 1 time on 1 char... right?

Friday, March 25th 2016, 4:38pm

Quoted from "chiryotu" Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, Quoted from "Blesnar" question ... about that pack... if i have many chars. on my acc how do i choose wich one can get it?? and talking about the sub. server thx for answer http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…74057#post74057 About the P2P server: http://allods.my.com/en/ce_p2p Instead of crystals and cash shop items – "Folio of Knowledge," "Speck of True Light," "Magic Tablecloth" and "Color Pattern: Eternal Fire" So does that mean we will...

Friday, March 25th 2016, 4:07pm

question ... about that pack... if i have many chars. on my acc how do i choose wich one can get it?? and talking about the sub. server thx for answer