You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 403.

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 1:54am

Author: GuessItsAmber

Is this game fun?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" ther is an exchange-NPC so you can get crystals with gold from ingame and can gain everything just by playing the game without every donating at all What he didnt tell you is... 6505 Gold 65 silver and 96 copper PER crystal. and the price will only seem to go up every strongbox sale

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 9:55pm

The State of Allods

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Thanks for the mention you big ooph you! Just kidding. Hello Killa!!! Merry Christmas from me and Saint HCL!!!! Merry Christmas to you and Saint. Amber misses you guys. Killa, I am glad you still have hopes for this game. Gone for 4 months moving and moving again, come back and well could never catch up specially with the patch basically 3 months earlier then we would normally have expected it. Decided to log in and quest some today and wouldn't you know it, for the secon...

Thursday, July 23rd 2015, 6:03pm

ex NA player here

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "GuessItsAmber" Just as AC was inconvenient for you as an EU player on the NA server, it is for the NA players playing on what is suppose to be the EN server yet only caters to EU! I think it's a lot worse for EU player on NA times than the other way around. If you're a nolifer that is. Way more convenient to do events at midday than 4-5AM. At least the 4-5 am NA might to have the chance to participate. The only other way is for them to skip school or skip work. B...

Thursday, July 23rd 2015, 4:09am

Loyality / Kirah / 44 lvl / wourld mysteri quest issues

I don't know what quest you are talking about but only waiting 5 days for your ticket to be answered is unheard of. Most of my tickets I have sent have taken 29 to 30 days to get answered. I just had one answered if you wanna call it answered (didnt touch what I needed help with at all) took 10 days which was a first. Be prepared though...They might either tell you that it is working as intended or not know what the hell you are talking about and treat you like you are stupid. So even if they do...

Thursday, July 23rd 2015, 4:05am

ex NA player here

Quoted from "PoloRL" Quoted from "IAmGroot" Yes, there are quite a few NA players left, myself being one of them. I could go through a list of names, but I am trying to pretend to work...at work right now, so I don't have that much time. If you do remember me, you'd remember me under the name Hclftw (more than likely). To answer your other question... No, they don't cater to the NA's needs. All events are done on EU timezones. This is supposed to be a "worldwide server" but in reality, it's jus...

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 10:11pm

I decide to give it a shot

Quoted from "addyos" Do it we need to get the server more populated so if you stick to it others might join too. The reason the pop is so low is because people stop playing because of that reason, so if they just kept to it we'd have more people online. I know it's lonely, but majority of players are endgame so that's the goal. It doesnt help when you are NA and everything is oriented around EU times. NA people log in after work/school and find it dead as can be, therefore you have to grind to ...

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 4:14pm

Quoted from "addyos" I'll confirm that I did get the extra 3 months. Also, there are some people that play around the same time as me(after work during the week). Most of them are in Void. That time you mentioned is poppin amber, It's just that I can only experience it on the weekends. XD I use to play on both servers and gave up on the p2p server because when I played I might have seen 1 person afk other then that no one in any zone so I gave up. Wish you luck over there!

Tuesday, July 7th 2015, 4:23am

Quoted from "addyos" UGH, there are barely any people that play in my time zone and that's the problem I have with the sub server. I'm in the US PDT and it was 7:29 am for me while it was 5:25pm for you I guess. Did they advertise the "buy 3 months get 6"? or you just miraculously ended up with 6 months Hiren? know what i'm saiyin? Last I was on and that was a while ago you would find most of the population (which wasnt much) on around 10 am CST.

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 8:13am

Why is unstable Titan faster than the real one...?!

Quoted from "Gwiniel" What I have gathered on Wraith: http://aosanctuary.jimdo.com/guide-index/mounts/wraith/ Titan: http://aosanctuary.jimdo.com/guide-index/mounts/titan/ Missing info from Overlord's Throne and Aegis. Dunno about the unstable ones. PS: The question marks after special skill names means I don't know their in-game English name - those infos are google-translates from Russian. Sent you a pm with the info on the overlord.

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 8:01am

Why is unstable Titan faster than the real one...?!

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" no, i like how its possible to test them, its great, as you say, because they are expensive usually i just dont understand why they are so slow also, the overlords aegis & throne etc are slower than 13,65m/s, so ppl may think they are at this speed in reality :/ Why bother with the true speed of the actual mount. I haven't seen the mosaic tiles in ages which was the only way to get the battle mounts after they came out in the strong boxes. Maybe instead they s...

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 3:49pm

Discussion of Patch Notes Thread

Quoted from "IAmGroot" They responded to my ticket. "Hello, Apologies for the delayed response. According to our information, the compensation was sent correctly. We did not detect any errors." So apparently everyone got their compensation. It was invisible and non-existent, but we got it. Enjoy our compensation everyone!!! This seems to happen a lot now a days, but dont worry I am sure it is working as intended. At least you got Quoted from "IAmGroot" Apologies for the delayed response. I have...

Thursday, June 4th 2015, 2:48am

Need help from the community :)

Skin: End of the World (2014) Source: Item Shop note: not available anymore This one is available on the P2P server. If I remember I will give you info on a few of em.

Friday, May 29th 2015, 2:21am

Melting Isle?

Quoted from "Cyberellium" I don't get why they don't just have it open 2 times a day at 12 hour intervals so others who happen to live in Asian/Oceanic time zones have a chance to do MI without having to play at 3-5am or similar ridiculous times. They don't want it to be convenient for everyone. NA people are either at work or at school when it happens just like most other things. Quoted from "Gwiniel" Because it was NA server... this is EU server and have EU times even if the NA and many other...

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 8:03pm

Cant login with Facebook

Quoted from "Gladia" Only idea i have now, is to contact the customer support, When you suggest this to anyone you should also suggest that they pm a CM or they will be waiting months to get their ticket answered instead of weeks. Really crappy system if you ask me.

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 2:26pm

PvE Healing Class

With mana pots, restoration pots and martyrs (very rarely have to use this one) I seem to never run out of mana even on a long raid boss fight.

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 2:23pm

[PMB] VashBOG's Guide to every situation Ranged Scout.

Quoted from "Avozinho" Quoted from "GuessItsAmber" Not everyone on the f2p server has the new patronage skills, all skill pages, all mage pages and pat 5. It should just be taken into account that if the person you are going off their PMB, that they may have more then you do. It is called, Common Sense, which seems to be lacking in a lot of players that play this game. Well. true. But on f2p you have the chance of having those. Farm, spend money whatever. My point is on p2p you won't have those...

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 2:15pm

Rune combining and Regular Customer quest problem

Quoted from "Gwiniel" Got a reply from Support. It seems everyone having the same issue with this quest, will have to send a ticket of their own about it. They need to fix it while the player is logged in and on the toon the problem occurs. I just came across the problem myself refuse to put in a ticket because the customer service / ticket system /having to pm a cm system sucks. Glad to see you got it fixed. Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "GuessItsAmber" The pridens actually get a quest reward...

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 4:54pm

Quoted from "Avozinho" - New patronage skills - don't exist. - You don't get 100 offensive stats at level 65. - You won't have that ammount of rubies nor talents. - You don't have +250% bonus from patronage as shown in pic. Not everyone on the f2p server has the new patronage skills, all skill pages, all mage pages and pat 5. It should just be taken into account that if the person you are going off their PMB, that they may have more then you do. It is called, Common Sense, which seems to be lac...

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 12:39am

Quoted from "VashBOG™" but also I'm not going to sit still taking insults like that from somebody who did not put in work. You shouldn't have to either. I find it pretty funny that MOD's are all over deleting posts that tell how crappy customer service is but when someone is treating others like shit they seem to keep it up and let them continue. Thanks MOD's for letting (IMO) a good PMB go to hell because of a hateful person.

Friday, May 8th 2015, 7:10pm

Game Center: Update

Please explain why we are not here