You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

Friday, June 19th 2015, 1:24pm

Author: Drezkian

Global cooldown

paired fist weapon, has THE fastest cooldown available to wardens. While slightly weaker, if your looking for a fast weapon, Paired Fist weapons are what you want

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 10:45pm

2h melee build

my plan is to try and fit Combat Trick (lowers boar blows cooldown) into my rubies, thus lowering to from 30s to hopefully something more manageable

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 1:46pm

2h melee build

took combat heat because i dont like the seemingly random nature of getting combat wit to stack, at least with Combat Heat i cant a stack every 8 seconds while im in combat, and with how often a quest has you killing something (or once i get to asee) the nature of the zone, with its random PvP, knowing i dont have to worry about the buff going away in the middle of a fight if i have 8 stacks is just to much of a peace of mind thing. Looked at your skeleton build and its lacking some rubies for s...

Tuesday, June 16th 2015, 8:43pm

2h melee build

Working on a 2h melee build for my warden, with a huge focus on making the pet my tank for when im solo'ing. This is what i have so far in mind Link to the build[/size] I know i could do better on it, i just dont know where. I wanna grab rank 3 of Heigtened Senses, lowers armor penalty of aura of ferocity and increases my armor. I know its more a quality of life ruby, and if need be i could live with a 10% armor reduction. Another ruby i want to get is Combat Trick, but i dont wanna go through S...

Monday, June 15th 2015, 10:45pm

Rune Costs

nah, people have been advertising for the P2P on things like this and i have no reason too. Im fine with F2P and putting money in every now and then.

Monday, June 15th 2015, 8:46pm

Rune Costs

helps a BUNCH. thank you SO much, if i could upvote a post this would get one. Went ahead and rounded up to 15k crystals and it comes out to about ~$160 USD

Monday, June 15th 2015, 8:39pm

More positive player given effects

Would like to see more buffs in the game, the auras are nice but them being the only one, and with multiple classes able to give certain ones (EX: Aura of Ferocity can be given by paladin, warrior, scout, warden and bard) theres not a lot of uses for some of the classes. Wardens used to have a form of that in that their "beers" (herbal tea) used to be able to be given to other players, so they had access to at least 5 charges of a nice big heal at any time they needed, now in order for a class t...

Monday, June 15th 2015, 8:21pm

Global cooldown

100% sure, and even iv it was .8s its still rounded up to 1s so its gonna be one second no matter what. Any other MMO you play, its gonna be 1 second for the global cool down

Monday, June 15th 2015, 8:15pm

Rune Costs

Just made myself a set of runes, sadly they arent all the same. i have 4 lvl4 runes and 3 lvl3. it cost me roughly $25 to make them (not a full amount, also bought a mount and feed). For the sake of this question i have 2 lvl3 runes and the 4 lvl4 runes. How much more would i need to spend to get to all 6 lvl7 runes?

Monday, June 15th 2015, 7:46pm

Psio 6.0.2?!?

priden psionists? wow are priden getting a lot of classes. wonder what their racial will be

Friday, June 12th 2015, 1:54am

how many talents and rubies...

Like the titles asking, how many titles and rubies can someone have with no cash shop influence. Base talents and rubies, counting those from WMs, Greatness etc etc. want to know so i can better my build and im not sure how much is feasable

Friday, June 12th 2015, 1:52am

Old Players Coming Back for 6.0

i recently came back, was Ukyn in the old league guild Lullaby. Would love to find some of the people i used to talk with

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 7:59pm

Paired Weapon build (!) Help please

gonna give you a skeleton build with some of the more required rubies for a paired weapon build, mostly rubies as talents you may already have planned. http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!1!111....…GQE!qyyqe/USGQE this build gives you a nice stat increase, 15 more vitality, 15% more stamina, 9% more vigor, and 9 more proficiency. it also gives a flat boost to paired weapon damage (6% more damage and 100% decreased damage spread from one set of rubies and 40% more damage and cooldown reduction from an...

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 2:27pm

rate my build please

i want a build that can be decent in PvP but is mostly for PvE like raids and stuff. kind iof like a jack of all trades kind of thing

Thursday, June 11th 2015, 5:04am

rate my build please

not sure how to fit it into the build

Wednesday, June 10th 2015, 8:01pm

rate my build please

Hey all, gonna be a 2h warrior and built a build that i think will help me. Gonna explain why i did some things and took others. http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!1!313.3..…E!kvmftnb/MSZQE Spoiler Why only rank 2 Die Hard, as a DPS warrior i didnt feel rank 3 was all that important to me, 70% should be more then enough. Adrenaline addiction maxxed to aid with faster DPS, reduced cooldown on Adrenaline Buzz allows for more energy and reduced cooldown on most of my main attacks while on my Adrenaline...

Tuesday, June 9th 2015, 9:20pm

Questions about the miraculous ark

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, For an alternate character, that's that Ark (Miraculous Ark). For a reincarnation, that's another Ark (new with this 6.0.1 patch), i saw it in the Boutique yesterday. Can't remember the name. Miraculous Ark for Incarnation - 3,060 crystals

Monday, June 8th 2015, 10:02pm

It is possible to gain sub here just by playing?

if your planning on farming to support your P2P habit, your gonna be looking at an investment first off. Your gonna have to go f2p first (which it seems you already have planned) and then drop maybe ~$100 USD to get runes, mount and lootpet to make your farming easier. Then unless your only farming heavily for 4 hours a day for free incense your looking at maybe ~$5 for incense for 30 days. If you intend to farm for your P2P subscription, its gonna cost you more to farm the sub then just outrigh...

Monday, June 8th 2015, 7:15pm

New PvP titles!

ahhh ok lol nvm, go ahead and lock/delete this then xD

Monday, June 8th 2015, 7:01pm

New PvP titles!

Thinking some PvP titles can breathe some life into PvP. "Bane of", "Slayer of", "Destroyer of the Empire/League", and "Empire/League Champion" How would one aquire the titles, and what would they say? well thats quite simple. Say a league player kills 100 orc players, as honorable kills (honorable in this case would be no level differance of 3 levels, EX 22 ---> 25 <----28 ) they would then be able to use the title "Slayer of Orcs". now what if they killed 500? "Bane of Orcs". Now, say that sam...