You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Friday, August 12th 2022, 11:44pm

Author: popcorn

Task Force Submission

Name : Whltesatan Server: Evolution Completed Tasks: Life & Recreation ► Give money to a beggar – 10 points. ► Get married (or divorced) – 10 points. ► Kill "Kih'go" at the Lake in Eljune – 10 points. ► Take part in the Kirah race or Wandering Isle race – 10 points. ► In full class-costume (any tier), salute your class trainer in your capital city – 10 points. Astral► Visit an astral trading post – 10 points. ► Loot a ship device from demons in the astral – 10 points. ► Board a ship belonging to...

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 5:46am

From the Comunity to the Developers

@Allods team, please do take a note of this. The feedback of game current state is being sent from hardcore gamers who are very passionate about Allods. They are not only pointing out our problem but they are suggesting how to solve it as well, which is the correct way of addressing/feedback. I have been here for almost 5 years or so, took 3 years break but I am back last year. I m ready to spend, everyone are, just love this game and would support it as possible/capacity. The two main suggestio...

Monday, January 7th 2019, 4:08pm

Sale: Magic Mosaic - 04/01/19

Sure 80 euro is expensive. Thanks for Ur experience ! What abt others? I have seen couple of winners of wraith, Spinner, but all of them were opposite faction.

Friday, January 4th 2019, 12:25pm

Sale: Magic Mosaic - 04/01/19

Guys, whats the average pricing of mounts for this sale?

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 6:37am

The New Fair of the Free Traders

Lighting bolt start appearing after 420. Almost like CE + Discount coupon for Lighting bolt, during huge mount sale which happend earlier.

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 4:56pm

What´s inside the Joker's Day collectors edition?

https://dragallods.wixsite.com/dragallod…ctor-s-editions Dragagon has shared this linked earlier, on a different post. You will have your answers

Tuesday, December 4th 2018, 2:34am

Sale: Radiant Strongbox Of The Inventor - 03/12/18

Appreciate your response. Correcting oneself not easy , gz to u. Good stuff

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 7:35pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox Of The Inventor - 03/12/18

I found the drop rates pretty decent on these. As a returning player I found out this sale to be good.

Saturday, December 1st 2018, 3:02am

Tournament of blood: the final is coming!

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" Escanor - PioPico, Shinna = ComeArena, RedRocket - Ottomatic Vvwarden - Tauau, Psyonisict - OshiMoshi, Bard - FakeNews Idk Woltiz Party if Someone could fill in Oh it's them.This would be a nice show. Bring it on Popcorn is ready

Friday, November 30th 2018, 6:57pm

Tournament of blood: the final is coming!

Do share the link on Discord. I m sure someone will. Good Luck to the fighters

Wednesday, November 28th 2018, 6:45pm

Stats for Warden

Quoted from "Sideer" There is also another usefull stat survivability. In early stage when You are undergeared having this at 250 will give u 40% stronger heals which will allow healer to focus more on tank. Bloodlust is good choice ONLY if You are doing very high dps and do not have any other means to heal Yourself (example assault spec mage). Soft cap for stats is 250 now. Going higher with any stat is good only if it gives You some synergy effect from rubbies (example: mage gets extra damage...

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 7:17am

Collector’S Editions Now Available For Crystals! - 26/11/2018

So is it good? If we place and compare latest mount with this, where will it stand? I know too many questions, but I tried YouTube with Sailplane but dint got nething.

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 6:33am

Great Btw is the mount any good? Limo have u tried it? What rank the mount is? I will be getting this set mostly for mount, so want more detail for this. Is there any video for the same? If not, are there any spell on it? Like flash, multiple flash?

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 3:50am

Nice, I always wanted to know what the pack had in them. Timing for this event for me can't be better than this. :p I m unclear about certain items, can members help me out; Sealed tool kit? What items it holds? Or what it's use? Sky Sailplane? Can anyone share details of this mount? Sealed core morpher, is this the fabled core morpher which last for 30 days or something? I remember having warden and warrior fabled cores, through which I use to morph, this was for good 30 days or even more. Sphi...

Monday, November 26th 2018, 5:02pm

Stats for Warden

Hello Dragagon, Thanks for the reply. You answered almost my every query. Will keep in mind about stats. I dont think we at F2P will be getting 74 rubies, ie full cs. At 71 i got around 65 rubies. Can anyone from F2P step in ? i wanna settle my build soon. I am planning to run pve dps and pvp healer. I am unsure about healing because i have never done, but worth a shot. Also, the weapon skins u speak of dragagon, where we will be getting them from ? i see some dead city weapons in AH, are they t...

Monday, November 26th 2018, 2:19am

Stats for Warden

Hello guys, I need help with stats for my pve DPs build. I have gone through the tooltip to understand the basic of each stats and also some stats videos for different classes, but I was unable to find nething on stat balancing specific to warden pve dps. I am leveling atm 71, and I was saving my 190 stats just like that. Later I dumped them all in determination, so I would like to know whether that was okay? Can anyone tell that Stats in critical chance and damage are only through gears? Or the...