You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

Thursday, April 20th 2023, 12:33pm

Author: Mortilion

Some things NEVER change! XD

Quoted from "Telisia" Hello Mortilion! I´m sorry that was your experience after logging in again after such a long time! There are plenty of nice people around too tho. Not quite sure why someone just whispers random people Hey Telisia! Thanks for replying to my forum post. I acknowledge that there are nice people out there as well (thank goodness for that). I've made some good friends and memories in this game (hence why I came back to make some more). I don't get it either as to why he felt t...

Thursday, April 20th 2023, 10:32am

Some things NEVER change! XD

Today I decided to come back into the game (after a long time of not playing it). And this is how I was "greeted" by some random stranger (while I was waiting for a friend AND MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS in Novograd). His comment reminded me of the day I created my first character in Allods Online (back then in Gpotato), when I was greeted almost the same way (but worse)! This made me feel like I was back in the old days (where people like Maxwell feel entitled to spread their toxicity towards other...

Monday, September 30th 2019, 1:14pm

From the Comunity to the Developers

Do you guys actually think that merging servers is going to increase the population?! XDDDDD Hahahahaha good joke. How many merges did we get since the game launched?! Did that solve anything?! I think we know the answer to that. Even when Allods came to Steam it didn't solve much. The problem lies within the game mechanics itself!!! The game is not playable unless you are in a big group with buffed up gear and runes. Hence why most people leave the game. Specially solo players.Almost all skills...

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 8:41pm

New server name competition. Stage 2

Quoted Merge + More ppl to play vvith + Smal cristal price for ppl vvho vvas came from Equalibrium + Same language + bg/arena pop more often - You need fight for title harder VVhy you see this as somethink negative I'm not saying that the merge is a bad thing! Where did i say that?! If you don't understand English very well, then perhaps you should take some English classes first instead of talking irrelevantly here. I just wondered WHY creating a extra F2P server to later MERGE into 1 F2P serv...

Saturday, October 27th 2018, 7:02pm

New server name competition. Stage 2

When will this server merge-game end lol?! Why do you guys keep bothering in making a second F2P server if you later are going to merge it into one server anyways?! I've literally seen this happening quite a lot back then in Gpotato. And now its also happening here at My.Com?! I really don't get it honestly. But its getting old and boring in my opinion. And about the names...why don't you just call it “free to play server”. I mean it sounds a lot better then the names on the list anyways lol.

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 7:56pm

Task Force: Discussion Only

Quoted from "Mhuldoon" We'll probably be a bit more forgiving for that, but /wave was asked for There is no "/wave" option anymore available at the emotes menu. It has been like that for a pretty long time. I don't know if they removed it intentionally or it is a bug, but every time i try the "/wave" command it does nothing. My friends have the same issue, cause normally we always used the "/wave" emote to greet each other in the past.

Thursday, June 23rd 2016, 1:31pm

Account and character name release

A character name becomes available once you manually delete your character from your character selection screen! NOT by deleting your My.Com account! The name becomes then immediately available when you delete it from the character selection screen. As for the forum name, you can no longer rename your forum name! Once you have chosen a name it stays bound forever to your account. I don't know if that name becomes available again after you have deleted your account. But I assume (by experience in...

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 11:22am

Smugglers Paradise

Stop using Google Translate and learn the actual language pls, lol. Half of what was written here was not understandable at all! English isn't that hard to learn, its very simple! Its just a matter of learning (and willing to learn). Otherwise many people won't understand you at all when you try to write in English. Good luck in advanced. *Remember that apart from English you also have these languages available here at Allods.Com: French, German and Turkisch! And if language isn't the issue then...

Sunday, June 12th 2016, 4:49am

Name Change

Quoted from "Gladia" PS : You can change your forum username here : http://allods.my.com/en/user Choose carefully, you won't be able to change it again. Apparently you can't change your forum name anymore once you have chosen it already at the beginning. Click here to see the original message from moderator Gladia.

Thursday, May 5th 2016, 11:18am

Paysafecard - Commission Removed!

That's awesome! Thx Allods Online <3

Monday, April 4th 2016, 2:02am

What are you listening too?

Yeah don't ask me why i'm watching this lol. ENJOY!

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 9:51pm

No Waters of Death?

Awesome I received a letter from the administration with the 7 days - water of death! Thank you Allods Online.

Saturday, November 28th 2015, 8:21pm

PvP is horrible when just hit Lvl Cap

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" yeah but isnt this the point of an mmo? you get stuff which makes you stronger than others and remembering the last seasons when ppl reach max gear they quit the game so change the gear system to one where you get the max gear instantly and many ppl will stop playing Is this the new trend around here lol?! Speaking for the whole community thinking everyone is the same like you?! Wake up Bluescarlet! “Many people would stop playing if upgrading gear is easy and fast.”, ...

Friday, November 27th 2015, 10:06pm

Black Friday Sale: Mount Madness

Dear Allods Team. First of all I wanna say thank you for this awesome Black Friday event sale! Last year I missed the event unfortunately, but luckily this year you guys gave me and my friends the chance to complete some of our mount collections. It must be a BIG temptation to not IP block those ungrateful and disrespectful kind, that the only thing they do since day one is complain and cry about everything they don't like/get. To be honest, I feel embarrassed to be in a community with such kind...

Tuesday, November 24th 2015, 9:39pm

Black Friday

Quoted from "sway87" plz make it interesting, some good cs items, not old mounts or costumes. To me old mounts and costumes is indeed interesting. Its not because you are interested in cs items or whatever, that they should put YOUR taste only in the item shop lol. Instead of saying "well with the costumes and or mounts you could put some cs items as well". No, you act like a selfish kid that only want his stuff seen in the shop. Remember you aren't the only one playing Allods here lol! So do u...

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 7:06pm

Battle of the Machines

First of all I wanna say thanks for the 10 special gold coins, incense and temporary battle mount plus extra pattern! Its nice to know and feel how it would be to ride a battle mount. Although its a bit cruel to those who will never get such a battle mount permanently. It would be very nice if you guys at least put some battle mounts for sale in the boutique (permanent ones)! Its so unfair that the battle mounts are only obtainable through strongbox events or just temporary ones! Please give us ...

Sunday, May 31st 2015, 10:57pm

Can't Install Allods

Hi there MotuPanda! If the issue still persists and there isn't any solution yet, try to send a ticket here. Maybe support can help you further with this or you could pm a GM/CM. I will try and search a torrent download of Allods Online for you (if you have a program like utorrent ofcourse). Maybe that could help you out. Its sad they don't have a torrent download alternative. It would be nice for those who encounter the same issues with the My.Com launcher.

Sunday, May 31st 2015, 10:35pm

Website Update: Game Page

Quoted from "reeah19" if you think promoting something wrong is ok then ok, you'll have kids maybe someday your opinion is yours, mine is mine, we all say what we think Lol you didn't understand me at all, but whatever. If I would have kids, I would be making sure what they are up to by keeping an eye on them. And to prevent that they don't encounter stuff that I don't want them to see or do. That's part of their EDUCATION. An education a PARENT MUST GIVE. But by reading your comments its like ...

Saturday, May 30th 2015, 2:52am

Website Update: Game Page

Quoted from "reeah19" well if promoting perverted stuff is ok than ok, there are alot of kids in the game tho, i'm prolly too old for explicit content And because there are many kids (with you included) does that mean that the game has to change?! Look i can understand that maybe in your country a naked foot is already marked as inappropriate and shocking. But when you choose to play a mmo game, knowing it has this type of art and content (which in my opinion isn't inappropriate at all). That y...

Wednesday, May 20th 2015, 11:34pm

This is ridiculous.

Lol funny pic Erwyn, it sure made my day To be honest i felt bad posting a anime picture dedicated to you. Knowing you would react the way you did lol. But oh well...now we are even. Your message i didn't care to read to be honest. I only saw the first line of your comment, and i knew directly you would be replying in hurt and anger. Which is really sad. And the funny thing is, you posted that image to get me angry like you. But you failed dear Erwyn. By your reply, you showed the rest of us how...