You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Friday, August 29th 2014, 7:40am

Author: Dolce

Purification and FH

Quoted from "Sanctuary" Looking at something really close to Shikari's Full Healer with Burst build. I'm on the P2P server so I'll only have 68 points to work with. I don't know if having R3 Holy Blast would be fine and skipping over the Celestial Judgement. http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!3!311...32….31!a/A!a/A!a/A IMO you shouldn't be bothering with holy blast at all. You're a healer, it's not your job to DPS, don't distract yourself by trying to. You should be staying alert to any emergencies ...

Friday, August 29th 2014, 7:23am

Purification and FH

The higher you go in astral, the more you'll need it. It is not necessary ALL the time, but it is necessary and there are situations where you need to cleanse multiple times. There is also a boss fight in Eclipse where it is definitely necessary to the fight to have r3 puri. If you are astraling and raiding, go r3. I don't usually use puri much in pvp unless there is a morte effect or too many debuffs to outheal ect, usually I can outheal most debuffs/dots or I just get interrupted too much to b...

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 4:08pm

Picture Thread!

Aw you guys are nice >.<;

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 10:59pm

Picture Thread!

Hello from Dolce =P Edited with newer pic, don't like the other one lawl

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 2:08am

Wasted retention (stabilization) ?

Firstly, I apologize if this in the incorrect forum, I wasn't sure where to post this. Before patch I was saving up my gear boxes so I could use them after to upgrade my 1h and shield and know how many boxes I had left for other gear. I had saved roughly 50 boxes of mostly leggy and a few epic quality. Now, after patch, I have opened over half of my boxes to upgrade and later noticed that none of them give me any stabilizers/retention levels. I didn't even notice until a friend pointed out they ...

Friday, June 20th 2014, 6:44pm

Are u really trying to sell us unusable costumes?

As Zurion said, you get gold if you already had the costume. I won a few of those and received them and got 100g for the costume I already had.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 8:23pm

Adjustment of the exchange rate for Gold / Crystal trades

So did anyone else's ban message claim they were a "main user of the gold exploit bug"? Is this the generic info they sent or is this specific to mine? I have seen others with more specific emails and I'm curious about exactly what it is I'm accused of.

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 8:14pm

Sigh my ticket just says in progress, FML, back to injustice for me =/ I really just hope I get unbanned in time to grab my realgar =(

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 7:15am

How long till the banned accounts are reinstated?

Quoted from "Tankk" Quoted from "Mangobaron" Are you kidding me? How can a game mechanic be an exploit, seriously? Just because it displayed details incorrectly, instead of saying no opponent sent? You guys still after all this time haven't worked out that the displayed fights were bugged? The funniest thing is Eminence actually talking about exploits? That just made my day. Now can we get back to the topic please. Quoted from "Mangobaron" Phalanxx If it was a bug display, in source does it int...

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 10:41pm

Pretty sure you haven't actually "reviewed" anything at all, just chose a chunk of people that use the shard vender, slammed your ban hammer, and hoped you got a few of the actual exploiters.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:17pm

Wtf Is Wrong With These Devs?!

The only thing I can recall is converting around 100 gpot to gold AGES after the merger, to get a few thousand gold because I was so broke in game. I waited a long time to do it because I was afraid of this accusation =/

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:13pm

I never exchanged any gold to gpot or gpot to gold after merger though.....

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 7:46pm

Quoted from "Manaxs" Ye i got banned to, i dont know whats up with these ppl, i didnt exploid that shit either never even did Trade route, cause im to damn lazy to do it haha. Seriously, I had no idea there even WAS still a gold exploit bug, even if I did know I couldn't be bothered to even learn how to do it, forget actually trying. I never bothered with the original trade route bug, never even DID trade route. Funny that no one could even catch me in astral unless I was doing an allod, I neve...

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 6:43pm

I am so pissed off, this is unreal. 4 years of loyalty, specifically avoiding situations that could result in even looking like I was violating terms of use, and I get banned for buying 11 gpots a day to pay off 20$ I owe a friend. Thanks a lot devs....

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 6:34pm

I just got an email saying I AM BANNED AFTER 4 YEARS of playing this game and NEVER ONCE abusing ANY BUG OR VIOLATING ANY TERMS OF USE. You people claim I exploited some gold exploit bug...I BUY 11 GPOTS A DAY WITH THE 640 GOLD I GET FROM DOING DAILY QUEST ON MY PRIVATE ALLOD! Then I am told to submit a ticket through this link to discuss it....BUT I HAVE TO SAY I ADMIT TO EXPLOITING THE TERMS OF USE?! WTF is wrong you people? I am a "main" exploiter? IM PRETTY SURE IF I WAS A MAIN EXPLOITER I W...

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 3:41am

WTF Missing Gpots?!

Nah I had them after transfer, the last time I saw them in my account was a few days ago. Unless something went wrong with the Italy and Turkey server merge. Sorry meant to call them gem shards**

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 3:24am

WTF Missing Gpots?!

So I log in today to find $10 in gpots MISSING, I have been saving gpots for WEEKS buying it with in game gold to pay someone back the gpots I borrowed and now $10 of it is MISSING?! Someone needs to explain this IMMEDIATELY.