You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 416.

Friday, November 10th 2023, 2:38am

Author: VashBOG™

Halloween Mascarade 2023 | Grulgar the Malevolent, terror of Sarnaut

Character: ZadkaeI(Zadkaei) - Empire Server: Evolution https://imgur.com/a/yqwrCqdGrulgar the Malevolent In the dark realm of Sarnaut, where shadows clung to the ancient trees and eerie whispers echoed through the twisted branches, there lived an orc named Grulgar the Malevolent. Grulgar was no ordinary orc; he was a harbinger of terror, feared by all. Legend spoke of Grulgar's insatiable thirst for the life force of the living. He prowled the astral allods on the night of Halloween, when the ve...

Sunday, September 30th 2018, 10:53pm

Eyyy keep it going!

Edit moderation: message deleted as it breaches several rules of the forum code of conduct

Monday, May 21st 2018, 1:39pm

Game mechanic?

They replied to me at 04:13am this morning, and deleted their reply lmao. Also somebody deleted their replies that I've posted here. Covering up their tracks..

Friday, May 18th 2018, 7:24pm

Game mechanic?

100% core has expired. 100% I was warrior. 100% scout was given afterwards. 0% common sense of some "support team". And if I am a certain class, no other cores in my bag (aka expired), I don't need to make sure that their game is functional. I'm not paid for that. I expect it to work they way it should, and if not, that is fine too, as long as they don't try to lie to me and blow it off. This has happened to other certain players, and they were given a core to correct that mistake. Also, I know ...

Friday, May 18th 2018, 3:18pm

Game mechanic?

So, I am a warrior and had a scout impression core. I stayed a warrior, scout core expired, I got a bard core, changed to bard, went to ask for core impression to class I have switched from (warrior) and the game gives me scout one instead. I went to make a ticket exactly 7 days ago, no responses till today, Marian apparently says that is a game feature. (Ingame mechanic). P.S. I know I am not the only one with this issue. Thoughts?

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 10:19pm

DPS/GS question

I didn't say I was gonna say stats/build I run lol xD I just mentioned I have no problems. But either way, no problems here single target and most aoe packs.

Monday, May 14th 2018, 10:53pm

DPS/GS question

No problems here as war dps, especially on bosses, every class struggles keeping up with me. Usually do 35-50% dps.

Monday, January 29th 2018, 1:59am

#Banpocalypse #We_Demand_Compensation Cast your votes !! it matters the most !! (compensation was Issued)

@ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYERBasically, they did it cuz i had too much shit, 4 years later I got my BC back (in Premium) but items, never back. From person I talked with, they said they banned NA players because we simply had too much stuff and never checked data. Also because trade route, but those data files were transferred and rightful people who used it got banned. But I never did and they checked it, with proof, unbanned my account, and kept all my items, even my PvE/PVP items (sets) at the time w...

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 3:18pm

#Banpocalypse #We_Demand_Compensation Cast your votes !! it matters the most !! (compensation was Issued)

I don't play the game anymore so I got plenty time to wait for them to view my 0 purchases and trades. When I was banned for false accusation I was banned for 2 weeks, and I got no compensation. I even got all my items taken away, and I had A LOT of items taken away from me, when I say A LOT, its more than any of you can imagine, back when new items were being thrown at us each week, I've had 10+ of each rarity, rare mounts 10+, set of 11s/12s runes, perma turet, and so on. But see the thing is,...

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 8:24pm

account being banned

So what does being in Minc have anything to do with being unbanned quicker? When other guilds are full of bought accounts, full of mods (2+), fact that even some of those mods have bought accounts, facts that they are aware of purchased accounts, fact that they post on forum and even ask those mods where they can purchase an account, fact that they are aware of other people purchasing account for the guild and letting people play them, fact that they have banned numerous minc members so they hav...

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 7:51pm

account being banned

Why are people posting from fake accounts/names and trash other people/guilds? Lol Most of people that got unbanned are people in position of their original account. With these bans they are also checking for reported sold/bought accounts. Not only fragulant activities BC/Item wise. Ones that are unbanned and are not original accounts, simply flew bellow the radar, for now.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 5:45pm

account being banned

They are banning all people who had contact and or possetion of illegal items and or BC, so I would say they have done research, and if people don't get get restricted access to their account(s) they will never come forward to give an explanation. This includes but not limited to: -Selling your item for BC to person who acquired BC illegally, so now you are in position of it. -Buying an item which was acquired illegally, with BC that you have topped up for and got the BC legaly, so now you are i...

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 4:09pm

account being banned

Same thing happened to me until I provided them with all my transactions, then I got unbanned and got all my stuff back, if people move large quantity of BC, and purchase items from people who obtained them illegally, that will still come back to your character as well. So suspicion there is that your account has had something to do with illegal activity. Once it is cleared, your account will be either set free, or item that has been obtained illegally will be removed and or you will get your BC...

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 3:44pm

account being banned

They have banned people with suspicious activity, if you got 100k BC in a month, provide them with transaction history and you got nothing to worry about. If you have something to worry about, stay banned. Simple. I don't care if game dies if it means to ban the illegal gain. I have paid for my runes legit way, and have proved it, anybody obtaining any of that illegally should be and stay banned. Quit your crying about bans if they are deserved. End of story. Ban the renaming illegal accounts, m...

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 3:28pm

account being banned

What's next? They gonna ban all purchased accounts and people purchasing accounts for others? That would be just horrible..

Friday, September 29th 2017, 9:02pm

Raid 8.0.2

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 3:41pm

Account and Item Trading Policy Reminder

If you sell it for real $ then Yes. If you sell for any in game currency then No. I was banned without proof of any sort only because I mentioned how much BC I made but instead of BC I said it in dollar amount. Even after I provided them with my financial institutions records on spending my money for BC to make BC by selling in game items for BC, and besides my paycheck 0 money being deposited. they decided to unban me but also decided to clean my bank and bag of all the items I've purchased wit...

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 3:32pm

Account and Item Trading Policy Reminder

You will not do shit to any account bought/sold. It is a known fact, you have all needed proof your self. This is just "we know accounts are sold and bought" let's make it look like we care. It's enough of a proof when person A gets banned, then person B sells account to person A, and now account B is on same IP as account A the banned account used to be, so either close this post or show some action. P.S. I've spoke with mods/admins, and I've been told that even where there is SS proof, IP proo...