You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 177.

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 11:39am

Author: Qing

Questions about 5.0.01

Quoted from "Delf" So do we all agree that: 1) the optimal slider position has changed, due to the change of GD and CC requirement. 2) the optimal position now is more expensive in gold terms than before. ? I don't see the new version of having more freedom than last one. In the previous one, you could also move the slider. So I am not sure I got what the improvement is about ? Well, all i can say is im giving up. Im done with this damn game. No more topup for these greedy producers. They can k...

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 11:06am

Questions about 5.0.01

Quoted from "Zurion" before, we had 1 cc for 7 crystals. Now we have 2 cc for 1 crystal. That's about 14 times cheaper. I'm talking about the basic 1CC, since we don't have the bundles anymore. Now that they increased the amount of gold dust required, you have more freedom to experiment with the slider. If you just let it in the middle, it would be cheaper than if you would let it in the middle in the previous patch. The same can't be said if you move the slider. Its not correct! Before patch, ...

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 6:41pm

Questions about 5.0.01

EDIT by Gladia : Quoted Do not use profanity, insults, or personal attacks. If you have a problem with another member then please contact a moderator. I dont have any problem with any member! That picture which u deleted, was my reaction to brand new and brilliant rune upgrading system!

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 5:49pm

Questions about 5.0.01

Well i just loged in and here is the result! Combining two lvl7 runes with -5 ratio, requires 200cc and 1.1m gold dust(89k gold). EDIT by Gladia : Quoted Do not use profanity, insults, or personal attacks. If you have a problem with another member then please contact a moderator. http://en.allods.com/game/forum-rules/code-conduct

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 3:56pm

Questions about 5.0.01

Quoted from "Zurion" The amount of gold dust needed for upgrading runes will change. You'll have to find the correct balance again between crystal chips and gold dust :p Question is very simple! Lets say i was using 6cc and 3200goldust for 1 lvl2 rune before patch. Now ill use 12x6=72cc but it will be same price. So no problem here. But the question is, ill use 3200 gold dust or 12x3200=38400 gold dust for one lvl2 rune if i want to use same ratio which i used before patch! Like i said, questio...

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 1:46pm

Maintenance 02/07/14 - 5.0.01 update!

Quoted from "Guza" Full patch notes after the maintenance? Why =o Patch notes just released... Allods Online 5.0.01 Colors of War Patch Notes 1- Added new "Play & Learn" system. We believe that the new system will bring more excitement in to the game. Beside, as u all know "Ignorance is Bliss".

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 12:25pm

Questions about 5.0.01

Quoted from "Biromir" Look at the screenshot above, man - it is combining 2 lvl 1 runes, with the slider in the middle. That costs 10 cc currently, so it should cost 120 with the new chips, but it costs 55. Look at the patch notes man! -Adjusted the slider position when combining runes. -Now instead of one you can purchase 12 crystal chips for the same price. Combining runes will also require 12 more chips.

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 7:11am

Pay to win

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" only those who are casualplayers or losers will call it "pay to win"... ...says, the kid who thinks "the pvp is camping with an end game char and killing the reincs"..!

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 8:17am

Questions about 5.0.01

Hey all. I was reading the patch notes (thx to Oracle"Z") and ive got two questions! 1- It says "Added the opportunity to automatically collect a group for flights to astral islands". Do u have any clue about that? Is it gonna be like old system? I mean useless after rare items and only for extra cash? Or ? 2- "Now instead of one you can purchase 12 crystal chips for the same price. Combining runes will also require 12 more chips". Here i want to ask, we are gonna pay 12 times more for gold dust...

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 7:22am

Pay to win

Yes.

Tuesday, July 1st 2014, 7:07am

Allods and game sites

Its because our Russian producers dont give a sht about rest of the world but Russia!

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 4:31pm

suggestions about ghost cover

Quoted from "Gramarye" ...Its sarcasm sheldon... 1/0 this week..

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 8:55am

suggestions about ghost cover

Quoted from "dragonsvk8" oh and yeah its waste of time to put any suggestions on this forum about skills since they will never become since developers are not here but in russia Summy awesome class, allods awesome game, u can easily farm 500g+ in a minute, exchange rate awesome, boutique prices awesome, payment options awesome, support system awesome u dont even need to wait more than a month for an answer, bg system awesome, balance system awesome, etc... And the most important thing is u can ...

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 3:16pm

Prophetic Compass Bug

Quoted from "Wraith02" We could charge to download the game.. I understand that u r trying make us laugh. Mission completed. Here is a screen shot from p2p server. Lets force some new ppl to pay , shall we?

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 7:31am

Prophetic Compass Bug

Quoted from "Wraith02" Right after talking to them I've clarified some points. 1. The price (#of crystals per Compass), according to our information is the same as it was in the old servers. 2. In the RU servers the Prophetic Cards are not seen as important by the community there, just "filler" vanity item, which is one of the main reasons for the price difference. But the main reason for the difference is down to the economical differences between the 2 regions, 15/20 cents per Compass isn't t...

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 11:45pm

Are u really trying to sell us unusable costumes?

Some costumes from prophetic card event! If i wanted to earn 100g instead of a costume, i wouldnt spend my 750g for each compass! I wonder, could u dare to do this kinda bullsht in ru servers!

Tuesday, June 10th 2014, 5:11am

Rated 16

I believe its rated 16 because of ingame gambling more than nudity..!

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 9:23pm

Is there still room for new players?

Quoted from "ValekLost" Even if you're "a bait for end game players" you can live happily anyway, because you can't reach the same level of those players with 12/11 runes, so? You don't play? You remain in your corner to cry out all what doesn't work? Or you play trying to find a good game group to enjoy the time with? Again! Quoted I dont say "dont come or dont play" to anyone. Im just telling the truth! Im saying, "if u r not planing to spend some money for this game u r just a bait for end g...

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 3:12pm

Is there still room for new players?

Quoted from "ValekLost" Quoted from "Elvespresley" U started two months ago and since months there is no cc flash sale. I assume u have 2-1-1/1-1-1 runes. Cause its around 200g 1cc. And u r raiding with ur guild! What u r raiding? lvl45 GT? Tep's Pyramid. <.< We (not him. Peldrigal started to play here on the global server) came from the Italian server, where the exchange rate of Gold > BC was about 30g when we left. Many ppl in our guild have 5+ runes (until 8/7 for a couple of them) and they'...