You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 6:46am

Author: Geesus

[Join P2P server] For one who love allods

Allods is releasing on steam, what did you have in mind to increase population on Allods?

Wednesday, June 10th 2015, 9:21pm

Arabic language required

@hmmod Lol, I never met any Saudi. You are from Saudi Arabia?

Wednesday, June 10th 2015, 6:05am

Arabic language required

Quoted from "MrFantastek" Quoted from "Geesus" I can see the need for that, I know plenty of Arabs that play the game....Egyptians, Lebanese, some arab speaking Israelis, etc. yes and no some arab people need Until then I have some Arab friends if you'd wanna hit them up and play with them, they're all Egyptian, Lebanese, and I think one Palestinian.

Tuesday, June 9th 2015, 5:41am

Arabic language required

I can see the need for that, I know plenty of Arabs that play the game....Egyptians, Lebanese, some arab speaking Israelis, etc.

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 5:07am

Hosting Public Teamspeak Server? For Allods Community

@PauldaCrab no prob, there's a relatively small community for allods. (for the time being) So I thought it'd be a better way to interact with other players. @Erwyn As I said to Paul, there's a relatively small community for allods so I don't think there'd be that much trolls. And if anything I can give a few people moderator

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 4:54am

Quik ??? before investing my time

Stick to the f2p servers for now, I don't think there is necessarily that much of a difference other than the P2P getting more content "obviously". Once this game is released on STEAM then I think it will be much better to swap to P2P

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 1:24am

Hosting Public Teamspeak Server? For Allods Community

Hey all, I host a Teamspeak server for a few of my friends and I for Runescape. It has 50 slots, since a lot of people in this game are generally anti-social it seems lol. I was thinking maybe I should allow y'all to use my teamspeak server so it's hopefully easier to communicate to one another, of course since Allods merged there would be a German/Euro Channel, English Speaking Channel, and Turkish Channel. But that's only if there is a decent amount of people who would be supportive of the ide...

Monday, May 25th 2015, 11:47pm

Current state of game?

I know, Allods can easily be the best and most populated f2p mmorpg out rn. It has a good Dev team, they switched Publishers (mail ru is a lot better, in my opinion), great graphics that can run on lower end PCs, and solid content. Any idea when it will be released on STEAM?

Monday, May 25th 2015, 8:42am

Current state of game?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i dont know how many US players are there, but since the servers of germany, england, france, italy, northamerica, poland, turkey, arabia and brazil have been merged there is a lot of players now I just hope more people will come in with the release of steam greenlight

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 10:14pm

russian server

I'd be willing to help you out, I was considering the same and I know some russian add me on skype if you want

Sunday, May 24th 2015, 9:49pm

Transfering my old characters

I imagine you would not be able to, Allods changed publishers I think. They moved from gpotato to mail.ru

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 11:43pm

Current state of game?

Thanks, I will probably give US a shot . I mean it was greenlit on steam, so who knows? Maybe the population will rise again

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 11:38pm

Current state of game?

Quoted from "Monumentum" In Russia? In the US? Lol that seems about right, I wish there were international servers which would allow us to play with the Ruskies. I'm contemplating of downloading the Russian version, I know a little Russian so I thought maybe I could slide on by

Saturday, May 23rd 2015, 11:15pm

Current state of game?

Hey all, it's been a long time since I've played Allods. (since the release I think) I remember this game used to be packed and always had a good amount of players online. I was wondering what do y'all think of the current population and the current state of the game? The reason I came back to Allods was because this is (in my opinion) one of the best F2P MMORPGs out there, and I hope that with Allods being released on steam, that the population will once again rise. Another question I have rega...