You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Monday, May 5th 2014, 2:38pm

Author: deathandcoil

(P2P) Best at each class

2 veto 1. Alemina play on 3 diffrent class and he schould be on each off them (healer warden mage) 2.Palladin hmm where Lawbringer Bard/Warrior Bane , ?

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 6:12pm

Question to GM

btw dhapm how many account still was buged? (still missing char)

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 11:05am

Question to GM

account is empty , game run creator of new character (i played on subsription serwer) (And what do you mean I'm not a god?) -> i know that you can 't see , know , remember everythink ps. as i say propably problem is sort of account just duplicate them

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:03am

Question to GM

i post somewhere but i know you are not like a god Hello, deathandcoil! Your gPotato ID has been already migrated to the My.com account base, if you experience any issues while log in to the game, write to support.my.com.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:32am

AoD on P2P

if i good remember AoD i still buged

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 9:11am

Question to GM

i duplicate account and i dont see my char from old gp if i try merger account this infrom that account alredy was move

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 5:42am

Question to GM

unitl now i waiting entire week for my char and today i got some losses (no items form umoira + no key +no weekly gems , Subsription!! itp.) there is some chance that developer made (to this on who still dont get his account) a compensate for it.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 5:15pm

Characters sill missing (idk where to put this topic sorry if missplaced)

i to still dont have acces to my char and btw : Hello, deathandcoil! Your gPotato ID has been already migrated to the My.com account base, if you experience any issues while log in to the game, write to support.my.com.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 7:06pm

Has anyone gotten their lost characters back yet?

Sorry to but i want ask for somthink 1. i i made duplcate account (register on web page) on this same mail i means i can lost my character? 2.i send tick to support@my.com it correct addres ? 3.how long i just need wait for feedback?