You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

Wednesday, September 14th 2016, 6:02am

Author: Zachski

Make p2p free up to level 25

Sadly, I don't think Allods Online is one of those games I would play for the lore. Not because I find the setting itself uninteresting, though -- on the contrary, the setting itself fascinates me. It's the fact that the translation is inconsistent and in many cases directly copied from gpotato's translation of the game... even when it doesn't make sense. For example, in the League's first city, you get a quest to visit a Master Artisan... but not really, you actually got a quest to visit an Arm...

Tuesday, September 13th 2016, 8:26pm

Make p2p free up to level 25

Chances are, if they're not impressed with the F2P server up until level 25+, they won't be impressed with the P2P server up to level 25. Level capped P2P trials are useful for games that are purely P2P, like Final Fantasy 14 and World of Warcraft. Whoever suggested players getting 7 days of subscription every so often for holidays and stuff has the better idea, I think.

Sunday, September 11th 2016, 12:36pm

I know basically nothing about Engineer - May I have some advice, please?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" what you wrote made me smile ofc there are a lot of endgamethings on the forum but rookies & their questions are welcome too for sure as engineer, the smartest thing you can do is going for the devices that fall from the sky and damage your enemies and then explode http://eu.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!10!131…!a/B!iikooj/LHY with the shotgun-beam you pull a few enemies and then you let it rain, turret, healingdevice and teleportdevice, BOOM, everything dead everyt...

Sunday, September 11th 2016, 10:39am

leveling up

Thank you. Generally speaking, does this apply to other classes as well? Like Bard and Mage?

Sunday, September 11th 2016, 10:12am

Why does the game completely close when I dc now?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" game almost never loses connection for me if it does it goes back to loginscreen, log in and continue have you turned off the peer to peer seeding / uploading-*** ? I didn't even realize it existed to begin with! Thanks for the heads up. Still, I don't have the best internet (though it is the best internet available in this area, sadly) so I'll probably still get disconnected quite a bit. EDIT: Well, the game is running better, but at the same time, it's still...

Sunday, September 11th 2016, 1:05am

Class Name Revamp

I agree, the names really need to be changed. That being said, Orc Reavers, well... http://i.imgur.com/FSsydK3.jpg To be honest, they *look* like "reavers" to me.

Sunday, September 11th 2016, 12:42am

leveling up

Better to level up as AoE spec or Single Target?

Sunday, September 11th 2016, 12:32am

Why does the game completely close when I dc now?

I mean, dc'ing has been a problem before, but as long as it kicked me back to the login screen, I could get back in quick enough to avoid dying if I, say, started combat just before dc'ing (has anyone noticed that, in any game, you're far more likely to dc 0.00001 seconds after starting combat?) Now, though, the game kicks me out all the way back to the launcher. This inefficiency means I have almost no hope of getting back in before my character dies to a trivial mob that I should've been able ...

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 3:26am

Best archetype for fist weapon combat in PvE?

I'll sum up why I'm asking this question: I'm a big fan of monk classes, even when they don't have the trappings of a Tibetan/Asian ascetic martial artist. In other words, pugilists, kickboxers, and wrestlers also apply. However, in this game, ever since all the classes got overhauled, there doesn't seem to be a clear cut fist weapon build - a melee warden who specialized in fist weapons. (However, there was a tendency for them to suck even on the best of days, and most often they were only usef...

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 8:27pm

dance of passion

Quoted from "khaexea" Striving blade is flying blade. This level of inconsistency in the translation is a bit upsetting :/

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 10:01pm

I know basically nothing about Engineer - May I have some advice, please?

It kinda feels like, sometimes, the guides here are aimed at people who have already experienced high level engineer (and sometimes they're less "guides" and more "hey, fellow high level players, let me share my high level build." "Oooh, as a high level player, I like/dislike this build because of high level player reasons.") So for someone who knows nothing about the class, what are some things that need to be known? How should I be playing as a low-level player? Should I be aiming to utilize h...

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 7:46pm

Can't wrap my head around New Paladin

Cool... so what priority are we talking about? Should I be maxing them as soon as possible? Or more emphasis on it later when I get rubies to work with?

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 11:09am

Can't wrap my head around New Paladin

Okay so I understand that Paladins are now pretty reliant on their Canons. I also understand that paladins steadily generate canons in battle? But the philosophy is now escaping me. Is it best to blow through your canons as soon as you get them? Are those skills that generate canons in a burst useful to invest more than one point in for the reduced cooldown early on, or is it better to save that for later as enemies get tougher? Which of the recommended skills are a waste to invest in and which ...

Thursday, May 5th 2016, 10:55pm

What might be an awesome class

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" yes scout is a leather tank but he is more about dogding than taking hits And what would prevent Monk from being the same?

Thursday, May 5th 2016, 10:37am

Quoted from "Gramarye" Lets see this from a Lore-perspective: Basically Monks in most games are meant to be religious fighters having an eastern theme attached to them but the only religion in sarnaut is the Holy Church of Light which is basically a reference to christianity, so no eastern theme there. Also they kinda already have a religious fighter aka paladins, so there's no point adding Monks for this reason. Anways there is one possible exeption which are the Tekyan. However they are whors...

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 8:21am

I dunno if swearing is allowed in the tags so I refrained from it. Hear me out - there's distinctly a class that's "missing" in the theme of the game. Well, it wasn't missing so much as displaced - that of the warrior who uses fist-weapons. Sadly, while Warden used to fulfill this role, it doesn't seem like they do anymore, since their shift towards focusing on spellcasting pve/melee pvp. Fist weapons might as well be stat sticks now for caster classes. However, simply adding in a "monk" class w...

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 9:10am

Wardens Can Not Use Wand Ranged Attacks?

Quoted from "NormireX" OH ok so a wand is required for certain spells. Got it. It's still confusing though as the stats on it show it as a Ranged Weapon, I don't remember reading on the item that it is only used for spells. That is why I assumed there was a basic ranged attack with it. But that makes sense needing it for spells. Let me put it a different way. *All* of your spells are your wand ranged attack. If it's magical, it will base its power off of the strength of your wand.

Monday, August 17th 2015, 8:07am

I don't understand the mechanics of Natural Power

I figured it was something like that. Thanks! I really hate these inaccurate tool tips.

Monday, August 17th 2015, 6:19am

I don't understand the mechanics of Natural Power

Okay, I understand that when you use Call to Nature, you're given 8 stacks of Natural Power that are consumed when using the Vibrant Health spell, and you're also given a 50% nerf to the damage of your pet and yourself while you have these stacks, while your healing power is buffed by 25%. This debuff lasts for 20 seconds after you use the last Natural Power. That much makes sense to me. What doesn't make sense to me is this paragraph. "If under Static Charge, the cooldown duration will be reduc...

Monday, August 17th 2015, 12:28am

Been awhile, starting anew

Quoted from "reeah19" 1. You get a free Wod at max lvl. I don't think you can manage to play without a pet 15-24, is very hard cuz everything hits on you. 2.Pets use your stats so i'm guessing you. 3.Remove cooldown 1st imo.Then Phlebo, Infected bite+Neuro,Evil Genius, Calculating mind,Master Summoner, Blood Tap. I would keep hellion for leveling, also if you don't get aura (and this is useless for lvling) you can get lurker too and switch between em when you need a tank(you could let hellion r...