You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

Friday, April 25th 2014, 9:21pm

Author: Danger

Maintenance – 17/04/2014

Quoted from "Wraith02" there are no events in the list at the moment as there are none running yet. Because the Warden's event passed from the 13th-19th., and so will the Summer event that was scheduled as well. Wonder why you're team ran an event that has ran 3+ time's in place of the Dog proph card's or Mirage SB. Quoted from "Wraith02" We will be running them one by one, but on our own time frame, and not through automated scripts.

Friday, April 18th 2014, 10:02am

Is there a hope for fixed translation?

please keep your posting to useful, on topic posting in serious sections like this. keep the spam to the off topic section. -Wraith

Friday, April 18th 2014, 9:42am

END~

Quoted from "metallix6" Seeing as this latest sale made them over $100,000 I seriously doubt anyone can consider this server "not profitable" Something tell's me alot of the currency used on the recent sales was carried over from previous publisher's. I don't see them pulling in alot over the next two sale's. Quoted I need somebody to define "competitive" for me. I have 544/444 runes, no pat5 and almost no stats scrolls. My damage in astral is comparable to this of people who outgear me and out...

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 2:45am

Maintenance – 17/04/2014

Can the elaboration's on premeditated change's improve? Nevermind, I give up.

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 2:41am

'Colors of War' is live in Russia!

maybe aesthetic marketing to inflate the item's in game value, and importance to the real world cost to manufacture. If it appear's cheap, people will think it's a cheap investment. The cost to create rune's do not change at all, only the appearance of it.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 10:03am

Balance

Oops, not "what you listening too" thread. So awk's.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 10:00am

[46] The Most Important Task

Make sure to equip the helmet before you go into the cave without any group/party/raid too. Equip the crystal helm through that shnappy costume feature: CTRL+ALT+Vanity-Ho! Got me a few time's.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 9:57am

[Spy Games]

Yea this quest was annoying, because there was the ninja NPC that pop's up in Isle of Revelation when you have Pure Astralium on you with the quest completion while you are working on the route to The Cradle Space, and can miss it. The npc's by the IoR docks should start the quest, and it finishes when yasker gives you the blood to drink in the tower after you run to Frozen Peak to kill for quest clothes, run back to IoR > kill the secret sex santa's, and turn in.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 9:52am

Goblinball, I cant shoot the ball :S

Quoted from "Saviorass" I hug everything. And mostly it has a positive outcome. But not this time Goblinball blood all over me P.M this guy for tip's on getting rid of the bodies.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 9:46am

Quoted from "Zurion" Quoted from "Danger" Has the text been updated yet to reflect proper passive function's in ruby grid's, and skill's or do we still need to test everything before we can play it? As far as I know, it hasn't been updated it. As Oracle mentioned, we're working on an english calculator, with correct descriptions, but it's not going as fast as I would like. Going through all the skils and talents of all the classes takes longer than expected. But it will be finished soon. Just t...

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 5:08am

About fashion

That is exactly what I have been wondering about. I saw the event's , and have checked periodically to see if I missed something but the rumor's are true... On the RU forum there was a post about this happening to our server's after the recent event, and THIS appear's to be the reason we will not receive the event's previously witnessed on the calendar. I blame you Astrali Pirati

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 4:56am

Make daily/weekly events NA time friendly!!!

Quoted from "meslow" So is anything going to be done here to make it fun for NA player? I don't know if I should continue playing or take my money elsewhere. This game is seriously pushing me away. The CM gave the answer, and it say's enough. Quoted I have asked if something like that might be possible, but I don't know just how much effort it would take to recode the events to run like that.. It could be it would require a major rewrite, which would probably not be feasible. Conform or do not,...

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 10:39pm

Has the text been updated yet to reflect proper passive function's in ruby grid's, and skill's or do we still need to test everything before we can play it?

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 10:30pm

Question about herb gathering

I was hoping the bowtie guy was on P2P, We need more bowties dammit!

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 10:29pm

Paladins, Assemble!

Has anyone done extensive testing on "Counterblow" rubies, and would like to share?

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 10:22pm

Goblinball, I cant shoot the ball :S

Instead of violently attacking the goblin ball have you even once tried to hug it out, and grab a coke? Now you know why it happen's to YOU!

Monday, April 14th 2014, 11:39am

Viable class PvE wise?

Bard.....Healing Bard!