You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:24pm

Author: Fiaro

WHY IS LISA DE VEVRE THIS UGLY NOW? im horrified

Why does every woman have to be beautiful? One of the things I initially loved about Allods was the ability to play an old human man, an ugly orc, a robot zombie, and the gibberlings. All characters that are not the same 20 year old, excellent physique, and perfect faced beautiful character that you usually see. I was disappointed that the human females were still all stuck in that category, and the Xad female patch was just insulting. But I realize that some ideas will take longer to change tha...

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 6:20pm

:D

hahaha for a split second I got very excited, and then I remembered the date. Good one!

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 3:40pm

Any NA pre-gipat players

Still here. Only playing sporadically these days, but technically still here.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 7:57pm

Characters not found

Quoted from "Dhamp" The best customer support requires the customer to provide as much as the agent. I agree with this. Not sure what you mean by "it", but my initial post was simply saying I find it frustrating to be told that allods is a free service. No insult meant and none taken either. But you're also right in saying that this is a totally new team. I'm sure that they'll want to impress us that they're better than the distributors we've had to deal with in the past, and I shouldn't let my...

Monday, March 24th 2014, 7:43pm

Characters not found

I totally agree with that.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 7:40pm

Characters not found

A quantity of in-game currency... and if you're lucky, a game to use it in.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 7:26pm

Characters not found

I do wish people would stop saying that because Allods is FTP that we don't deserve any kind of customer service at all. We have all put money into this game, and even those rare people who are completely ftp are invaluable to this game. People who beg for compensation for every small thing (no comment as to whether being unable to access toons while others get ahead is a small thing or not) are admittedly annoying, but so is constantly fighting for a service we HAVE paid for.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 7:13pm

" Transfer update part 4 - no email was received

Yes, checked the spam folder every time I glanced hopefully (naively) into my email. The words "by tomorrow" and "in a few weeks" are hard to stomach. :/

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:54pm

" Transfer update part 4 - no email was received

Yeah, I didn't get an email either. I sent in another ticket (my third). Any response at this point would be nice, I don't even know if they are getting my tickets. Are we supposed to get an automated msg when we send in tickets? It's frustrating not knowing if I am even in line for my account to be fixed. One of these days I will get my characters back...

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:23pm

Has anyone gotten their lost characters back yet?

well, it helps sooths my rage a bit knowing that i'm not the only one still stuck. Thanks all.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:32pm

Has anyone gotten their lost characters back yet?

Still waiting, just wondering if anyone else has had any progress made yet.