You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Friday, August 18th 2023, 8:08pm

Author: ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER

Voting and Hunting in BG !!!

kickvoting was a bad addition to the game respectively while i enjoy kickvoting flamers rightclick them and select "ignore" works even better this leaves afk players which are removed automatically anyway and those who afk on purpose cant get kicked as they rejoin with a reincarnation within 20 seconds so what is left? kicking players for poor performance which is a relief sometimes of course but objectively silly as thats the risk that comes with random teamplay ... and kicking players to haras...

Friday, February 3rd 2023, 5:00am

Mercenaries in Raids

a good suggestion i fully support. mercenaries for raids and a little tweaking on the raidmechanics so it actually works alone would be desireable

Sunday, December 4th 2022, 1:40pm

How to find a demon pet?

see Little demon pet, where to get it?

Sunday, December 4th 2022, 1:39pm

Astral Keys became obsolete?!

if you reached "max gear" be happy, this means the most tedious part of the game is done and you can enjoy the actual funny things like PVP just get in game, sign PVP and go no gearup-hassle. only pvp in BG

Sunday, December 4th 2022, 1:36pm

Potential returning player

game still gets updates, new functions and new content on a regular basis players are also welcoming and helpful, forum pretty much has already covered every topic, if someting is not answered just ask, someone will answer it

Sunday, December 4th 2022, 1:34pm

Tips to level up faster?

do all the quests and always kill some extra mobs on your way join an exp+ guil

Sunday, December 4th 2022, 1:33pm

Psi question

it will do lots of damage in PVE i play psi for very long and still enjoy it PVE is not so much about debuffs, thats PVP

Friday, November 25th 2022, 9:07am

In case your windows explorer wont show preview-thumbnails of AVIF images which are more and more common... install this to fix it

Quoted I'm adamant that the bot was having the same issue and that my solution article helped him out. "your" solution article? dude all you do is spam this forum all the day bumping old threads

Sunday, November 13th 2022, 4:35am

In case your windows explorer wont show preview-thumbnails of AVIF images which are more and more common... install this to fix it

windows needs an additional "codec" for this. i dont see why this is not in a new install of win by default but whatever... https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/…on/9MVZQVXJBQ9V there is also a way to download and install it for offline PCs or those with disabled MS store (https://www.deskmodder.de/blog/2018/07/2…d-installieren/) dealt with this today and wanted to share

Sunday, November 13th 2022, 4:30am

[fatal error, FIXED after todays update] Game Wont Start After Update

Quoted from "Dragagon" They announced it on discord but actually leaving forum players uninformed shows that forum is being neglected thats a pity. more "action" on the forum would be great. at least the fix was provided within the next day

Thursday, November 10th 2022, 8:28pm

[fatal error, FIXED after todays update] Game Wont Start After Update

After the update today my game will no longer start. opening MG-Launcher, pressing play, logo shows, then process dies and thats it happens on 4 different computers...

Wednesday, October 26th 2022, 9:12pm

what is this annoying disturbance?

happened a few times to me in the last time it disconnects me from the game... always have to restart the game seems to be related to the anticheat-nonsense that infested the game some time ago which already caused trouble once

Thursday, October 13th 2022, 9:59pm

Ravenous Spike for reincarnation

a good workaround for now hopefully in the future there will be copies of the spike - on both servers...

Thursday, October 13th 2022, 7:25am

anyone has a link where the mechanic of controleffects is explained?

Quoted something like that? https://alloder.ru/addons/34#WillPanel not what i searched for but also interesting! nice Quoted You're probably looking for this . sadly does not work for me, likely because of german localization but yes, i saw this in a video and along with taking time to find a better way to play CC psi it re-awakened my interest in how exactly this mechanic works now Quoted Unsure where you could find that. i remember reading somewhere about it like it loses efficiency when done...

Tuesday, October 11th 2022, 9:36pm

Ravenous Spike for reincarnation

it works for emblem of the wizard and it works with dragons tear you can talk with goblin banker next to R2 / D2 golem and get copys for your reincarnation is there a way to get some copys of this items for the reincarnations aswell? could not find it its tedious to change everytime

Tuesday, October 11th 2022, 9:30pm

anyone has a link where the mechanic of controleffects is explained?

i remember reading somewhere about it like it loses efficiency over time or something like that also is there an addon which helps with understanding of this?

Tuesday, October 11th 2022, 3:32am

Unable to get back to Suslanger

hitting questinder (multiple times within short time if necessary) and automove offer any help? always did the trick for me on "old" accounts haha