You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 1:26pm

Author: Bow

Best player in each class drama thread

Bard: Xophy Summoner: Penance Healer support: Kingduffy Healer FH: Kissaki Warden support: Kingduffy Warden FH: Discordia Engineer: - Paladin: Vidgelo Warrior: Kingduffy Mage: Penance Scout: Vidgelo Psi: NayNayrb

Monday, December 25th 2017, 12:49pm

Global Costume Sale: Now Live! 25/12/2017

Thank you for the Costume Sale, but where are our Lucky Moments?

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 12:22pm

New Year Celebrations!

Still no Lucky Moments.

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 8:50am

New Year Celebrations!

Where are the Lucky Moments?

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 7:40am

Did you know, that...

Quoted from "user_1129018" The quote from Russians is about sharing that quest. I.e. you can take it on 2 chars, then complete on one, then share from the other one back to first and do it again. Given that the "astral" quest also counts when you kill Gudimir in Oreshek (low level Imperial dungeon should work too), you could farm it pretty badly. I don't know if they fixed this on our server or not though. You are wrong, if you would have followed the whole Thread and read all the Statements fr...

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 4:52pm

Did you know, that...

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" # 12: did you know.... 1 compass is only 4 BC... i think this message is rather about an actuel exploit, not about doing quests on reincarnations and handing them in later - its really not what i would understand as exploiting.. would you link it for us? if a player does daily Q from KOE 13 times with reincs is this exploiting too...? if a player does daily Q from KOE 13x8 on 104 chars, what about that? all are on the same account. maybe we can have a GM help ...

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 4:24pm

Did you know, that...

Quoted from "ctrlesc" no.9, it can be done with all your recarn, you'll get 78 compass a day if you have full recarn and which theoretically means you are guarantee a mount regardless of stroke of luck. This also applies to Regular Customer quest. Quoted from "ctrlesc" no.9, it can be done with all your recarn, you'll get 78 compass a day if you have full recarn and which theoretically means you are guarantee a mount regardless of stroke of luck. This also applies to Regular Customer quest. Quo...

Monday, December 11th 2017, 11:35am

«Prophetic Cards» Sale! - 08/12/2017

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i agree with Mr Barett, why has the auto-open function been removed? most players are uncomfortable with making a script to automatize the task of opening cards... i would like to encourage bringing this functionality back... Quoted from "Mr Barett" no more compass packs like 100x or 1000x with discount, no more "repeat slection" to open them for you idc about discount I DO CARE ABOUT SITTING 5DAYS BEHIND MY SCREEN OPENING THAT SHIT FIX IT FFS Quoted from "nig...

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 10:25am

Ambrosia

They shouldnt add Ambrosia, Russians also didnt had it after 7.2 they just got a new Core Morpher Sale since so many classes changed, we should also follow this since many people are no longer happy with their current class fter the Patch.