You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 4:17pm

Author: nayrbieee

account being banned

What about the time lost when ur not guilty, besides we all know this game has the worst support ever that's not any secret. They should really compensate the innocent ppl

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 2:22pm

Allods on Steam

is also a new server so when english version if ever comes to steam u need to start over! russian are mastermind this way we can speand all over again! or we can keep playing our shiny accounts while all new players will go steam server

Tuesday, January 19th 2016, 1:53am

playing ru server?

was good RIP allods eu/na 2010-2016

Tuesday, January 12th 2016, 10:22pm

playing ru server?

I've been seeing ppl playing other beta russian games that still dindt reach europe/NA with english patches so the game is in english at least the basic. I was wondering if any 1 know if i can do the same playing in russian server. and if so how if you mind explaining

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 9:39pm

[Join P2P server] For one who love allods

if/when allods goes to steam a totally new p2p server would be very tempting even for f2p ppl in top cs pretty sure.

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 8:22pm

Getting banned for no reason ( Mobsterr )

you sure are happy psoglav the emptier the server the more changes you to become any 1

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 4:11pm

good luck winninng to an empty server then maybe u can lose vs urself

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 10:24pm

Joueurs bannis

moi aussi ...

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 3:47pm

just toped up 500 euros yesterday i guess they want to kill the server

Friday, December 11th 2015, 3:06pm

I really really really really need the Strongbox of the Morpher sale =(

they disapeared and now they put the item on cs they basically trolling us enjoy merry xmas

Friday, November 27th 2015, 2:04pm

Black Friday Sale: Mount Madness

lol u guys dont learn or care for the the low population u have left. not only we were complaining about this bad sale yesterday that was ignored then u also use same sale. and to end with it u didnt even listened to us last year when we sayed this sale is useless unless u make the bundle have the costume in it aswell.

Friday, September 11th 2015, 2:12pm

Game became unplayable after the latest maintenance (lag!)

payment doesnt work, fail tear sales, update that makes game unplayeable and u trying to make the blame on players net/computers???? wake <no> up u <no> up the game with last maintanance . jesus crist this game goes worse every year

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 1:12pm

Allods review by MMOGrinder

2 letters for ya spinecrawler! fu

Monday, July 6th 2015, 8:44am

Ascendancy Server's First Boss 3 (Toros) Ferris Kill - Hardmode

WoW congratz! I hope they fix wands fast! We focused on the thunder yak boss and killed it last week but with all this hard mode/Normal mode i wasnt sure if was a 1st kill so i dindt upload. Would be nice to some 1 keep track of it so we oficial know when is a 1st kill or not. But gz mamoth is def a hard one good job.

Saturday, June 13th 2015, 2:05pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Morpher

Hi Mhuldoon has you noticed the item has 180 days lifetime. In the name of distracted comunity in allods like me xD would you mind in 176 days do a big Announcement reminding the items is ending so we dont get stuck in classes we dont want too? tyvm.

Friday, March 20th 2015, 12:01am

[PMB] A Bard In Broken Chains

Hello All. I am NayNayay also know as Bryan. Im an active Bard from the guild Sons of Sigma in empire side. And im here today to share my builds with the rest of the Bard Community. I Did 2 guides you for begginers and for experient players. GUIDE FOR DUMBIES(recommended for new players) So what is a bard? bard is an unique class that uses the magic of music to support/healer his allies and dealing damage to enemys with his musics. One of the unique things about bards is his Songs. Songs- Bard h...

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 11:47pm

Mausoleum Of Sparks & Dominion: Feedback Mega-Thread

re lauching last season on a new patch is briliant idea claps