You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 3:57pm

Author: zade03

no P2P server events

while every week, the F2P server gets weekly events, RSB, and stuff from the mall, can you at least consider making events for P2P server? events that will spend plat coins or something? something for P2P server would be nice, its always the milking server that gets the events. >_<

Saturday, July 4th 2015, 7:55pm

Why is unstable Titan faster than the real one...?!

actually theyre quite helpful, i got the dreadnaught mount, he's got some decent damage, AOE, nuke/slow for mobbing tho. its not that hard to level with this puppy.

Saturday, July 4th 2015, 3:30pm

P2P events

create an event for P2P that's not the same as P2W(F2P) server, we miss a lot of stuff from P2W but it's fine just create fun events for P2P. We don't benefit a lot from the events, but those 10 gold coins helped tho, not complaining. but i mean give us some edge. just saying.

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 10:23am

looking for a friend

Quoted from "sypher44" I'm downloading the game right now and I'm looking also for friends. I made a wolf like class cause they look sweet! Just need some general Information about classes, mounts and staff, Hope I will have a nice time playing the game! Nice to meet you all! see you online! hi! we could hang around ya know, haha! im on league side by the way but if you go to empire, no worries

Tuesday, June 30th 2015, 6:37am

looking for a friend

wow gee thanks. and thank you Avarice for having me. now i get to see people chat, holy cow ive been all alone the whole time. i am afraid of asking people, my mentor just ignores me when i ask for help with bosses. lol thank you guys, see ya all in game!

Monday, June 29th 2015, 4:17pm

looking for a friend

b...b..but, i just starting out. I heard avarice is a big guild. I'm a bit intimidated because i'm just halfway through the levelling process,

Sunday, June 28th 2015, 10:34pm

looking for a friend

the title says it all, im kinda alone playing so i need a friend who i could talk to, ask questions when im in doubt. im kinda new with all the new content. lol last i played GT was the raid dungeon lol. ps im on league side XD

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 2:47pm

P2P server

Quoted from "Dala" Might have missed something. I would not say the server is starter friendly at all levelling-wise. You have to put up with very small bag and very slow mount for a relatively long time. You get looter pet at level 31. Still endgame-wise it's much more starter friendly than f2p where you have to spend mountains of money to catch up with all the power-increasing additions people bought over the years. thanks, well i kinda wanted to play P2P. are the factions equal in numbers? o...

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 2:41pm

P2P server

thank you.

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 2:17pm

P2P server

i was planning on playing on P2P server, hmm whats the difference with F2P? i wanna know, and is this server a starter friendly, not really newbie since ive been playing allods way when the summoner's wandering fever was the shit, and mage's elemental wrath, way back 42 cap. so what im asking are the features of P2P? and which side suitable for starters? friendly faction?