You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 3:38pm

Author: Emulaxelsson

Game became unplayable after the latest maintenance (lag!)

This is just the beginnig for the patch " Allods online 7.0 offline "

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 3:24pm

Prefect! Then i should be solved really soon, Critical things = mad players & as i know those masters really do care of thier wallets (; so gogogo allods team make us be able to play

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 3:03pm

" mostly when i rotate the camera " Sry to say this but i think u have a wood pc, is there any delays ingame like chattin or loot things. If there is no delays, it must be your pc

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 3:01pm

Subscrition loadtime

tiktok.. cmon i wanna play the damn game, wont even go in to f2p server just gettin mad of thinking about it, i wanna go into the p2p server now! been waiting since yesterday. This must bring lms or something to make ppl think of other things then this damn problems all the time. <illegal>

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 1:49pm

Subscrition loadtime

Dont wanna be the party pooper here but, srsly " they workin on it " how many days have they try to fix this? Seems the bosses should fire some of the tenacians and hrie some new ones, haha. If this was another half populated game it whould already been solved :< Bad staff and response on tickets = 0. And i know my grammar is shit but thats how i am (; well lets cry in shower & watch a bad movie while wating then

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 1:34pm

Subscrition loadtime

Im so op healer, so my guild cant afford to kick me but on the side im playin on p2p server so each man matters! Oh amsterdam u say, nice then i guess they ate to many " brownies " (; if u get what i mean

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 1:22pm

Subscrition loadtime

Hello, i have no idea how i link screenshots, but the message says. SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'realm' at row 1 No idea what this is about, And also the maintenance is 25mins late. This bring us lucky moments & other nice things for our patience?

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 1:10pm

Buggy site

Tryin to buy sub for p2p server. And it says this SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'realm' at row 1 Dafuq?

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 5:28pm

Subscrition loadtime

Thanks god, is there any way u can like call them on thier cellphones or something and make this go quicker? I got that feeling that they like to drink more coffe instead of fix things, or atleast it was like that before, if u get what i mean

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 5:23pm

Subscrition loadtime

Yeah this is really shit. Guess i can run from sweden to russia and bitchslap them faster then they fix this :<

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 5:21pm

Subscrition loadtime

Hello guys, i recently come back too allods and i wanted to buy new sub, i got 2100crystals but its seems then side is down or something. And thats is really shit. I wanna play nownownow, not tomorrow not in 2 hours NOW. So any mod or another guy know whats the prob is? Hit me fast with responses please

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 11:50pm

Cash Shop Tips

Quit f2p server directly and come and join us in p2p, instead of spend hundreds of euros on bountique items, 10euro month. Pro tip & u welcome

Saturday, June 27th 2015, 1:07am

New Player here. :D

hello there, come join us in subscription server, we have a friendly guild called " anka " mostly turkish ppl but some can speak english (: we are growing for every day! Friendly & helpfull guild Else u have this endless pay 2 win server " f2p " and there u wont see any kind guilds, and those ppl who play there i mean the " big " players are the mostly jerks/assholes Welcome to allods online!

Monday, June 15th 2015, 10:35pm

Rune Costs

Or u just leave the endless pay 2 win server & start play on the p2p server 10euro / month, much more whort