You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 4:37pm

Author: Cynfeirdd

Characters sill missing (idk where to put this topic sorry if missplaced)

This is honestly ridiculous, today`s the 26th and I have yet to receive my characters, or be contacted by the support to help fix the issue.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 2:02am

Best AOE class for leveling 1-60 ?

Holy Paladin like mid lvl can aoe some what like the summoner, which makes it really fun only has one heal though.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:20pm

" Transfer update part 4 - no email was received

Yeah I didn't receive an email either. Would be nice if I could be contacted by the allods support.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:15pm

Transfer Update 4

According to the Allods Team, they have sent emails to all accounts that still has the issue. I still haven't received any email regarding this.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:04am

Regular customer q, can't get free mount feed

Everyone having these bugs in the game, and I'm just here not bein' able to play my chars, bullocks. It'll probably get fixed at the same time the translation bugs I guess. (I'm probably wrong though)

Monday, March 24th 2014, 12:55am

still no chars

Quoted from "grimchord" i have also been waiting and still not got my chars back , will there be compensation of some sorts for this my guild is already doing dominion and in full green / blue astral gear for lvl 60 and im still lvl 55 not being able to play ? even a reply to a ticket or something would be nice , if anyone knows of any plans for compensation ect , please write me back A compensation would actually be helpful.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 10:46pm

It's been way too long

Almost a week, it seems to be a very long time...

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 6:02pm

1% still wants to know whats going on!

Heh, 1% I`m in it as well, and still no contact from them x_x

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 5:44pm

how to reset dungeons?

Quoted from "ravenoak" checking but is there any easy way get dungeon reseted after doing it during leveling? (I'm sure there was some way but cant remember anything past wait half an hour) Dismissing the party in dungeon normally works for me. If you're not in a party you can get someone else to party up with you, enter the dungeon then disband it.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:39am

Lucky Moments

I hope so. I really missed them, when I came back I only saw them once on that last weekend.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:29am

Characters not found

Yeah, I've kinda had plenty of that...

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:26am

Characters not found

Nope, only have one email address.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:24am

Characters not found

Yeah I get taken to the New character screen, when I go back to the server selection, shows 0 characters on both servers, I only use the f2p though.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:21am

Characters not found

Following the process of gpotato.com signing going to the allods official page then transfering the acount I get the following. Hello, Ilidril. Your gPotato ID has been already migrated to the My.com account base if you experiane any issues while log in to the game, write to support.my.com

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:14am

Characters not found

No, I`m not getting any errors other than the missing characters.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:11am

Characters not found

Yeah, I just can`t change it to ilidril, as that`s what the first account was I guess. Seeing as no one else would have that name....

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:04am

Characters not found

Dat 1% basically... The duplicate accounts is it called? Can login fine, just the characters missing. Even have screenshots of gold, gear and items in the bank

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 12:51am

Characters not found

Sigh, I'm getting really tired of this, characters still missing and still haven`t been contacted by the support. At this rate, I`ll be so far behind it won't even be funny.

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 6:58pm

Has anyone gotten their lost characters back yet?

I still haven't gotten my characters back, seems like I`ll be waiting some more.