You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 164.

Monday, May 9th 2016, 9:28pm

Author: Hilver

How is this Caster healer build?

Hello, My reincarnation is a healer and I really prefer to go for caster healer for PVE DPS. I made a pure PVE DPS caster healer build but I am not sure of some of my choices and would appreciate if someone would help me to improve it or give me feedback on how good/bad it is. For example: Are religious zeal rubies and stamina rubies worth it?Or would it be better if I get DPS rubies like Holy Rapture,Prism of wrath or Glowing Ray instead? This is the build: http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!3!313....

Monday, May 9th 2016, 1:19pm

Bard PVE DPS builds!

Quoted from "Darthonat" I see now thanks Hilver No problem. @Nova That explains..Thanks for info.

Monday, May 9th 2016, 11:41am

Bard PVE DPS builds!

Quoted from "Gramarye" Actually theres no point using DB, SB and FB as Support. Unlike Aspect of asssault there are no rubies supporting the use of all three abilities. According to my Testings DB deals the most Damage per Tempo spent, FB probably got some use for instant dmg but I see no point in using SB. March also doesnt seem worth using to me because both the dmg and the heal ist just worth it in situations with a lot grouped playeds like AoD or some bg-modes. The random buff isn required ...

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 2:05pm

Bard PVE DPS builds!

Quoted from "Darthonat" links will not open :O Odd..They still open for me. Anyway,I added images for the builds in case you still can't open links.

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 12:09am

PVE Melee DPS Paladin build!

Quoted from "WowIsBetter" Any critism about this one http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!7!133..32…xd/CQLAFWKR!a/B ? I rly like how i get 3 stacks of FS each hallmark and seal i get 10 stacks rly quick and when i get into burst rotation i always has it up to get rollng with incer I'd prefer not to criticize unless you insist. Nothing serious but it's just some people consider my criticism a personal matter or an insult sometimes so I am just trying to evade any potential problems. If you really want...

Thursday, May 5th 2016, 12:15am

Quoted from "rozetri" The one I use is AOUMeter. The last version on Alloder.pro is for 6.0, but it functions for 7.0 just fine thus far. Oh I believe that is the one I use as well..I guess I just need to update it then. Thanks for info.

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 6:43pm

Quoted from "rozetri" Well yes, of course our two builds can coexist. The trouble is that no matter how much you pump up your phys skills, your holy ones are always going to end up dealing more DPS if they were increased instead. I'm not talking about AoE damage, either. If you were given two situations, one where you max out your phys damage or one where you max out your holy damage, your DPS will always be higher in the second situation. This is also assuming you take universal boosts, rather...

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 9:15pm

Quoted from "rozetri" Quoted from "Hilver" First of all, my last post's reference to Hallmark was mostly in response to Ginko. I thought I had quoted him in my message, but apparently the quote didn't go through. Either way, yes, you're stuck with fire Hallmark outside of tank aspect. Secondly, I know you're concerned about having X amount of rubies and talent points to use. I empathize, which is why the build I posted used the exact same number of rubies. I used one more talent point than you,...

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 3:46am

@rozetri @Ginko First of all,thanks for feedback and criticism. As for what you say,I can see your point and it is valid..However,we just have so limited rubies and talents so one gotta use them in the best and most suitable way.. For me,I find focusing out entangling chains,seal of righteousness and Hall Mark as the main damage skills is far better because of their availability. I use condemnation for the DOT and to enhance entangling chain and Incineration for the DOT. I wish I could get incin...

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 5:43pm

Hello, I am going to share a PVE Melee DPS Paladin build I made this patch. First of all,let me introduce myself: I am Hilver (level 64 atm) Kanian great skald-F2P server-Guild:FateOfOneNation and I do also have a main Paladin (level 60 atm) F2P server as well-Guild:LordsOfDeceit. I didn't play the game for around a year or 2 and used to play since max level was 55 (and probably even before 55 cap but won't count the time I played before 55 patch as my PC couldn't handle the game well back then ...

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 4:33pm

3 Questions

@Ghost @Bluescarlet Thanks for help.

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 2:44pm

Bard PVE DPS builds!

Hello, I am going to share 3 PVE DPS builds I made where the first is Aspect of assault pure DPS build and the other 2 are Aspect of support DPS support builds. Before I start,I'd like to introduce myself: I am Hilver (level 64 atm) Kanian Great Skald-F2P server-Guild:FateOfOneNation..I didn't play this for a year or 2 already and used to play since max was level 55 and tbh,I see much has changed. I also had this bard PVE guide back then (just putting it here if anyone would like to check my old...

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 1:37pm

3 Questions

Quoted from "Ghost" 100% crit is the max. In Support Aspect, you're going to skip the six rubies in the Singing Blade grid and grab the crit chance rubies in the Crescendo grid. You want the support-specific crit rubies because they enable you to reapply your support buffs as you attack. Full party support all the way to your other questions. Supports are in very high demand and extremely useful. The only case where our Bards or Engineers were asked to switch to DPS builds was in the very rare ...

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 1:55am

3 Questions

Hello, I have got 3 questions about new bard: 1-In aspect of support: Do the flying blade 100% crit chance rubies stack with 100% crit chance rubies for all etudes? So does the game scale beyond 100% crit chance now or is 100% crit chance the max? 2-Which are more preferred to have in a PVE party now:aspect of support bard (for the buffs) or aspect of assault bards (for pure dps)? 3-Which of the next is more preferred to have in a PVP party and works better in PVP: -Aspect of support bards (will...

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 4:02am

Why it does not matter in the end if there is a "cashshop" or not...

@AOP Replying to your quote: "i got your point, but regarding the time needed to make for example runes level 4 NOW and making them back when i started the game, now its much easier" It used to be even easier like 3-5 months before merge for us in NA server.Exchange was 20-30. Also level 4 runes now are nothing compared to back then.Back then they had some value since it was a rarity to see people with level 10+ runes.Now look around,you'll see them everywhere. Simple explanation is because,some...

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:45am

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" as a complete free player of course i am NOT happy about having a high exchange rate some free players see the $ players as their "enemies" or something, but i see them as those who pay for my game while its free for me without having a noteable disadvantage would be weird to dislike someone that gives something free to you (its indirect but still this is how it is) I'm a complete free player,too.What does this statement "some free players see the $ players as...

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 9:04pm

@AOP Regarding your original post,I'm not sure if it's me or if that really contradicts with what you used to write on the forums all time back then.Anyway,I'm glad you're seeing things this way now as it is kinda more logical. In my opinion,this game isn't P2W in the very very very long run (yea not all people are hardcore players,many people have what you call a "life" and "work"). XD So I think it's indirectly P2W at least in the short run or for an average player because,if you wanna play it...

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 3:09pm

Quests MORE of them ffs

@Mikes Well other than trying to level through PVP etc,you need to use some methods to get things easier.Of course,keep doing dungeons with mercenaries and reputation quests,you gotta do any reputation till max reputation in every single region for some "fun farming" or you'll end up farming same amount but without reputation quests which would make things more boring. The important method is segmenting your farming efforts on several hours,days or even a whole week.If you get bored of farming f...

Monday, January 19th 2015, 2:15pm

BattleGrounds

@godlikecharm What I'm saying is that even when there is some good gap in GS between you and enemies,standing there and giving up won't do anything or just rushing at them mindlessly with no tactics like a zombie won't help much either but if you for example can hide somewhere and try to CC them when they're about to get someone or annoying them for a while that would help your team a bit more. For example,if you see an op Paladin being focused by your allies,you can try to focus CC on his FH as...

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 11:52am

BattleGrounds

Ah I remember good days and bad ones in BGs specially,being a 100% F2P player so I had some much hard time in some BGs. As I say though,things are more fun when they're harder and when you achieve something the hard way,you feel you're actually more satisfied than achieving it the easy way.The best part though is when things are harder,one learns to use their own minds and put tactics more often so they can keep up with higher people or even get a bit closer to their level. Sometimes,when I had ...