You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 74.

Wednesday, March 29th 2017, 2:46am

Author: Astrallius

New (returning) player

When he says money is only to speed thing up,it means you will need years to catch up with a mid/high cash shop player. It might also cause a divorce,getting sacked from job and loosing all your friends. With about 100€ you can get a good base character,if you are a smart buyer. You can buy an item that makes makes your character lvl 65 or 70 not sure,with a full set of lvl 6 runes.You also have collectors edition that gives you a good mount and some nice consumables. That should be enough for y...

Monday, March 7th 2016, 12:22am

OK,where is this "Begginers set" I keep hearing about ?

Quoted from "euhen1sr" How do you buy mounts with coins of free traders? 0.o I confused free traders coins with collector coins,my bad

Monday, March 7th 2016, 12:02am

why no one is banning account buyers?

Account selling... Publishers get hurt,some players get butt hurt. If this rule was applied to any other business it would be totally ridiculous. You bought a brand new Mercedes but after a while you got tired of it and decided to buy a new car,but if you sell your old car Mercedes will take the car and destroy it.Makes sense... Fact is,it´s in the rules and regulations player agreed with. And then there are the blind bans.The only way to prove that account was sold is by checking IP address,rig...

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 11:21pm

Until when the currency will rise

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "Astrallius" If i was a new player and 1st time i opened the store i saw all the cash items in there,i would quit right away. this would mean this new player is not even willing to read their description where he would see a lot of the items permanently available in shop are not really great things players who are not even willing to read a descripton usually play the game a few hours only before they change to the next game (preferably a flashgame...

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 2:45am

If i was a new player and 1st time i opened the store i saw all the cash items in there,i would quit right away.

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 2:40am

OK,where is this "Begginers set" I keep hearing about ?

That Kit is great for beginners. Allows you to grind the rest of the things you need with some quality. I think you can buy a decent mount with does 10k coins of free trader.

Friday, March 4th 2016, 3:00am

A Russian player told me exchange rate in one of the 2 most popular servers in RU(non-steam) has been steady between 180/200,and keep in mind iteams cost less BC in there. He said MAIL.ru actually does not let rate get higher then does values.

Sunday, September 13th 2015, 2:40am

New Perfect Vote To Kick System

Imho not its not,but it is a shame. I do love this game,loved it since i started playing it 6 years ago. But truth is,it has become a ego fest.Game used to be full of skilled players that where at same time nice people. Nowadays you see mostly rich ppl that payed to be above average and think they are entitled to be A.holes because they paid. Dont get me wrong im not complaining of ppl that invested in the game,i would not have survived all this years in the game if it wasnt for them...and if i ...

Sunday, September 13th 2015, 2:24am

New Perfect Vote To Kick System

Left the game about 6 months ago. Got back,got some gear and joined skirmishes. The 1st skirmish i did a little below average but still did a good job...better then many with better gear/runes. 2nd time i got kick right game started...deleted game. Thanks everyone that voted me for opening my eyes and not making me waste my time with this. A almost dead game with players trying to kill it faster...

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 2:25am

crystal chip flash sale

The quest that allows you to make your first level 2 rune still gives a bag of CC´s,so it must be possible to have bigger bags. If it is in the interest of the publisher thats a whole other story.

Friday, February 20th 2015, 3:18am

Allods Online 2.

Allods is already a sequel,first game of the saga was made in 1988 i think

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 2:30am

how do i save for mount early

Talk to your mentor asap and ask him to best friend you,i think you need to be lvl 15.The higher the lvl the higher the cost to be best friend. If hes not willing to lend you a mount thats not the mentor you want. And as many said before wait for a prophetic card sale.There are basically 2 types of mounts in-game,Battle mounts and the rest.Battle mounts go for like 100/300€ depends on luck.The others mounts the best you can get comes from prophetic cards. With the money you would pay to get that...

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 9:26pm

6.0.0: Lucky Weekend!

Quoted from "darknes100lord" I just wanted to open thread about this and ask how this is lucky moment? I mean, you focus only on max level players? What about others who level up? I can't remember the time when you give us double exp. How is this fair? Quoted from "darkhorus" on christmas holidays there was lucky week for low lvl and hight lvl didn't cry now it's lucky moment for hight lvl, thanks ^This Like theres only room for a LM per month and ppl have to argue for the LM of his choice,that...

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 4:01pm

6.0.0: Lucky Weekend!

This is the state of the game.People saying "you had a LM almost 2 months ago now its our turn"... Instead of complaining for more LM that are a vital part of the game.Go play a few weeks in Russian server,and check how many times they popped. But no you rather complain that there was a LM a month ago that you didnt like.Its like instead of working to have more money,you´re more worried that the neighbor might be doing more then you. No wonder they only have LM if you go like in FB,I will see th...

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 4:32am

BR's in footgoblin

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, Quoted from "kaluk" cara me sai la do do forum br pra posta isso aqui mds. espalha n deixa os gringo descobrir kkk Quoted from "lucasfalconeri" O jogo está em manutenção? Please remember: Quoted The official languages of this forum are English, French, German and Turkish. Posts in any other languages will be removed. http://en.allods.com/game/forum-rules/code-conduct You can translate your messages with translate tools (Google translate, freetranslation etc.) To answ...

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 4:28pm

Catherina Dead by Minc SFK !

Quoted from "Yuna" Quoted from "Dala" Grats. There's really not one active, top-geared psi in Minc? there are Alora and Skaz with most gs from psis in guild we also have Tele You just left out the higher GS Psi in guild...Jailbiat

Monday, January 12th 2015, 11:39pm

Allods.com(website) is terrible

Already told this several times in this forum. They will keep Allods alive so MY.com wont loose the playerbase.When Skyforge launches they will give veteran Allods players a special package with some costumes or whatever,so they are teased to play Skyforge. Nothing new,saw this happened with several publishers.Its the only reasonable explanation i found for the mess it is,the way they handle us costumers.How they dont make any effort to bring new players.

Monday, January 12th 2015, 11:12pm

Where do I go to buy a subscription?

Problem is,developers take too much time to change anything. Look at the paysafecard novel...took months to get it,and with a 10% fee. Even microshops that work in someones garage,have better deals then a 10% fee with paysafecard.

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 3:53pm

Why liga lose battlegrounds? Answer inside!

The pay2win is a very negative element in the game,but not what i was mentioning. Just pointing how site lacks in giving people any info about the game. "How ships work,and what you can do with them" "How skirmishes work and what rewards you get out of it" "How to upgrade gear at end-game" This type of info,that a vast majority already knows.But new players that dont really have any friend with that knowledge,struggle to understand. And even some people that already preforms this activities,stil...

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 3:46am

Why liga lose battlegrounds? Answer inside!

P.S. Give the Allods Oracle person a job,hes clearly the person you guys need.