You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 3:27pm

Author: Yomin

Christmas Truce

Quoted from "Klarisse - Insømnia" You are on the European server, so the European time zone is normal ... If you want to be on a time zone that corresponds more or less to the US make a petition to be transferred to the Brazilians server :x Funny how when we would say this to Europeans about complaining about NA times, that made us a-holes. Such a double standard. I don't remember,but didn't they adjust the times back then to better work with the EU population?

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 9:24pm

Adjustment of the exchange rate for Gold / Crystal trades

"gold exploit bug" so buying and selling shards (or whatever they are called now) is an exploit? You can't go after the people that abused the TR bug buy going after anyone that used the exchange npc. I'm not sure what the bug really was but couldn't you just check and see who was on when TR was open and amassed a large amount of gold? The server pop was so low it should have been pretty easy. That right there would have fixed the problem. Were the people at webzen really that stupid? When will ...

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 2:06am

Adjustment of the exchange rate for Gold / Crystal trades

I know when the servers were about to be merged I converted everything to gold (gpots and shards). I have no confidence in whoever runs allods to make sure crystals were not lost. I wasn't in a rush to get updated and logged on so the shard price was up by the time I finally got in game. I just don't see how buying shards with all of your gold is wrong. That's what its there for. Were people supposed to wait until the price went up to make it fair. LOL. The people that should be banned are the o...

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 5:49am

WTF 25 shards needed to get GT ruby :S

I purchased two seals months before the patch to get greatness on my reincs. After I faction changed I lost the option to get the greatness quest. So now the two seals I had for two characters is not even enough for one?! That's just typical Allods. Such promise in this game ruined by greed and apathy. I could go on, but that horse has been beat enough. Enjoy it while you can. Soon you will need to learn russian if you want to keep playing allods.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 3:23am

Addons that work with 5.0.01

Lots of nice addons. But dam, even the addons are getting p2w.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:07am

Hello to all healers!

Does anyone know if runic curse will still be around?

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 4:45am

Zuri says "Hi"

Roze, Zuri, Phil and Ghost. All we need is a mage and we are gtg.