You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Monday, September 28th 2015, 3:22pm

Author: mariakarina

The best game i played in my life, thanks guy to all wonderful people

The best and beautiful game i played in my life, thanks guy to all wonderful people, staff, moderators, all players i meet them here, thanks to all. This game is improving to, please give us more quests, new maps, etc.

Monday, September 28th 2015, 3:11pm

I have a question for bard, astral blade

I have a question for bard, please if any one can tell me if you take the 3 rubies of astral blade for flying blade, with how much is improving in damage with 10% ,,, ? it is better to keep physical + 15% Resonance ruby's ? or not.

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 8:22am

You look for outside the city

look for outside the city

Monday, September 14th 2015, 11:46am

Hello please fix this error message to mentor Wolverineq sent to Lightbarrierz

Hello please fix this error message : I send a word to my mentor Wolverineq and the word got to Lightbarrierz ?

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 11:35am

Psionicist - Triumph of Reason it is worth it ?

Psionicist - Triumph of Reason it is worth it ? it is increasing physical damage with 21% of wall of blades ? and 21% for increasing fire damage for pyro ? it is worth it to take the 3 ruby or not ? In Talent calculator the talent Phantasms killer is hi lite the Triumph of Reason ? Please if any body give a help it is increasing the psychical damage of wall of blades and pyro or not ?

Friday, July 10th 2015, 4:25pm

Alchemy cannot progress

Alchemy cannot progress i am level 20 almost 21 and i am stock at 89 progress ? can any body please give a hand for this situation ?

Wednesday, July 8th 2015, 2:16pm

Insight ruby

tanks

Monday, July 6th 2015, 3:18pm

Insight ruby

Thanks, we need to take the 3 ruby of pyrophrenia for staking ?

Monday, July 6th 2015, 4:33am

Insight ruby

I took Insight ruby for cutting the casting down when i use phyro. The casting time should be less then 50% of the 2.5 s. and is not changing anyfinghis ? If this is a bug please fix it we can not use phyro mode. please please ?

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 5:49pm

quest Seven fragments Starting at Isle of revelation

I said about the dragons because a saw 1 south of map which was fithing a big monster ok and the second dragon i saw on north beacause i was looking to find the cancel quest i do not know if it conected to second dragon ok the problem is i can not continue my game because i was disconnected from server i do not know about the second dragon ok and the 2 quest you are giveb are not tha quest i fallow with seven fragments quest, quest Seven fragments Starting at Isle of revelation this is the quest...

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 5:20pm

http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=68131

http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=68131 HERE YOU HAVE THE INFO OK about this quest

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 5:16pm

I got this from google and this is the quest

Fragment 7: Allods twilight - Fortress of the Master - Astralophone - Part Urgash A friendship debt (to validate astralophone) Three demons at once The boom of boomer (5 destroying demonic portals) Live bait (if valid from Soliskar Grand Dragon on astral coast) Allods twilight - Astral Coast - Soliskar the Great Dragon Fangs against magic (tricky quest. We must kill all the demons who approach the dragon quickly, time is running out. The quest can fail easily, you have to be prepared) Important:...

Sunday, June 14th 2015, 5:12pm

quest seven fragment stared in anther map

No is not that quest. quest seven fragment stared in anther map with master citadel you get 4 fragments at twiling island map get 3 fragment so far i have got 6 of them and the last 1 shold get at the south when you fight a bunch of mobs wile the green dragon is fighting a big monster he kill the monster and then a quicken quest near a green dragon in same location south and then you have to go north, i got disconnected. And get a fragment armor i believe then you go to porter an same map and he...