You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 306.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 4:34pm

Author: Zerag

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: [Zerag] Server: [Smuggler's Paradise] Suggested Names: Elysium Kraken Dreadnought Heros Retreat The Deep End Sea Of Wonders Where Gods Dwell

Tuesday, July 28th 2015, 7:44am

Hey, ein paar allgemeine Fragen :)

Der Levelingprozess ist so viel schneller als vorher. Wenn man sich mit MMOs ein wenig auskennt und nicht nur ne Stunde am Tag spielt kann man es locker als neuer Spieler innerhalb von 2 Wochen auf Max schaffen. Krieger ist meiner Meinung nach die simpelste Klasse, aber du wirst die Klasse die du wählst durchs Leveln recht gut kennenlernen also nehm ruhig eine, die cool aussieht. Die Fraktionen in Allods haben unterschiedliche Settings. Liga spielt in einer Vanilla-Fantasy Umgebung und die erste...

Thursday, July 23rd 2015, 5:24pm

F2P vs P2P: Income loss from PvPers

Definitely try the p2p server. You get 6 months of sub by purchasing the 3 month option and the pvp is amazing, even with low pop. Also you dont get instakilled when you go into the opposing factions main city and just want to kill some people.

Tuesday, July 21st 2015, 9:09am

I decide to give it a shot

Compared to how it was a few months back the population is amazingly high. There are 2 big dominating guilds on the server and actually quite a few smaller guilds you don't hear too much from, but they are there.

Friday, May 22nd 2015, 7:57pm

Allods: Steam Greenlight!

Just vote, make a steam account if you don't have one and vote. This is literally the most important thing to grow the community right now. So if you'Re interested in new players and want the game to grow here you can do something for it easily.

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 11:05am

6.0 - 6.1 - 6.2 - 6.3 Live in Russia: Patchnote (+guides)

Quoted from "Tonal" Edited with 6.2 preview (insidious destiny) Are you sure this isn't just an April fools thing?

Saturday, March 28th 2015, 6:24am

The Dead Server

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "TitanOfOrc" Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" it would be nice to make bots for battlegrounds, so even without anough players queuing gbs would pop... there are bots for dominion / MI already so why not for bg too.... (at least when not enough players sign) having bots there would make individual players completely unindependent of others and this way raise the fun how the hell they gonna make bots? who well they follow? where they well go? from ...

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 2:47pm

Free Month? Best Friends!

Quoted from "Noctediem" It's a good idea Prydiens (i will choose league) Barba yes i'am french Quoted from "shaycarez" Shaay Empire Nice to meet ya all wanna stay here for long server i mean xD Do you want to share or do you need a mount? Would be nice to tell us

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 5:16am

Free Month? Best Friends!

Whisper Carthaur, I can share some nice mounts with 2 people. :3

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 5:24pm

Subscription: Free Month!

Good to hear, more stuff like this and I might start to like My.com again :3

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 9:28pm

Fehlendes Geschenk vom Frühlingsevent

Yup, theoretisch hat jeder aufm p2p jetzt eine zweite Inka.

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 6:01pm

Fehlendes Geschenk vom Frühlingsevent

Den gibt's nur für den Abo-Server. :3

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 12:04pm

priden question

At level 22 or 23, I think

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 11:53am

Wartungsarbeiten 19.03.2015

Wie sieht's aus mit Patchnotes?

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 11:04am

priden question

Yes, just complete the questline in the Priden zone

Friday, March 13th 2015, 5:30am

P2P Suggestions

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "duen" and fix the grind gaps that start in coba. the gap there is so real you have to grind at the end of every zone until gipat. it pushes a lot of newcomers away. (hi flee) on payserver with additional exp you still have to grind at coba?!?! Yes. Coba is by far the worst zone in the game.

Wednesday, March 11th 2015, 11:44am

Droplet of life and death

Some people in my guild had the same problem but as far as I know they didn't receive responses from the support yet.

Monday, March 9th 2015, 9:36pm

Let's get skirmishes back!

BGs would be nice, yeah. But it's hard to really encourage everyone for them because it seems to me a lot of players on our imp guild are more focused on pve. There is so much to do in 6.0 right now, I hardly find time to queue.

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 4:56pm

Mein Mann und ich wollten Fragen wer vielleicht noch auf der Imperium Seite spielt?

Utopie heißt euch gerne auf der Imp-Seite willkommen, wir haben Platz für jeden. Flüstert Chaosfussel, Herrman oder mich (Bowtiful) ingame an und wir laden euch ein.