What addon?

Friday, October 11th 2019, 1:39pm

Author: gardzexer

New server

I will do the same lol

Friday, October 11th 2019, 12:00pm

New server

I really feel this idea, but like you see. You've anwsered yourself. This game had wanky start imo. And time is merciless thing. As much as I love Allods and many times I was back due to nostalgia. I hope for best but it's uneasy to say.

Friday, October 11th 2019, 10:54am

New server

Wait, what? I've been playing WoW since Vanilla and it's HUGE time gap. I hope I don't sound mean but compare. Gigantic company called Blizzard and well Mail Ru. Anyway Blizzard times aren't so good anymore and Mail doesn't give a single ounce of care towards players, they aren't that bad but still even if I sounded here like hypocrite. Secondly Allods playerbase is small and unstable, there is no data if people go or really stay in game or even about newcomers (there are a few I think). Lastly ...

Thursday, September 26th 2019, 9:55pm

Spark Talents

It's me again! I just wonder, if there is some spark guide what it's good to take or I can take anything I want? I stopped playing while they made it so I am confused :/

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 8:00am

Holy Weapons in web store and small doubt

For P2P, so it's kind logic. I just don't know what those for pay server give. Because they given little to none info and that's just a tad sad. Thanks in advance!

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 9:06pm

Holy Weapons in web store and small doubt

Hey guys, I just wondered about those weapon for 4.99 euro, etc. Holy Weapon of Judgment for P2P server. I remember that back in days in F2P there were cool weapons like Holy bla bla of Azure Skye. But let's go back to point. And I would like to buy one of those but in picture there is shield and some axe? I wonder what do I get, because I would love to morph my ugly spear into fancy weapon. Also I am bit confused about 2H swords, are they gone? All I see are hammers, maul or whatever you call i...

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 8:54am

Beginner Backpack and return

Again I returned from some kind of break while I was playing WoW. It's like when you go back to your first girlfriend, she wasn't perfect and had many flaws but still she is best, anyway. In 7.0 I made my char to max level (70 right?) and then had a chance to buy this thing and as I remember it comes with some kind of smaller things along with runes wich aren't on high level but are better than damn 2-1-1-1-1-1, lol. So if this item expired is there any other chance to get it on same char? I wou...

Saturday, September 10th 2016, 4:38pm

Small bunch of questions

Well even for close range class like warrior loot pet is useful? And I thought about (90% speed isn't bad) I really searched damned item shop and I couldnt find backpack (did they removed them or I am simply retarded?). Thank you again for so fast response (like those birds from Irdrich)

Saturday, September 10th 2016, 1:45pm

Small bunch of questions

Hello again. I have a few thoughts: 1. What mount is worth to get? Price/quality (speed or other aspects) 2. What other items are worth to get from cash shop 3. I heard from from AllodsOnlinePlayer about coupon on 70 level for runes. I did some research and I found some info about begginer backpack (I couldn't find it in shop) or miracle ark. Since those are probably much better than straight rune upgrading 4. Are there some old allods? Or after new content they are deleted 5. How to find some g...

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 7:09pm

Returning player. Much <3 for you and this game

I just love you man. I remember how much times you helped others in this forum. Just I am getting heart attack about hearing your opinion. As I am diehard person. Hell yes. Finally it's time to lay hand. <3. You are great. Hype on

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 5:04pm

Returning player. Much <3 for you and this game

Hello my dear friends, and from start I wish you great day and strength in your adventure in both "lifes". So my main question is: Can I enjoy endgame content without spending muuuch money or farming 24/7 for runes? And if you could say what level of runes should be okay. I want to focus on PVE not PVP. Little backstory. I played Allods since beta. And I felt in love with it. Mostly for unique allods, beautiful music and lore. Damn that was so awesome. And now I had many times when I was returni...

Monday, August 11th 2014, 2:57pm

Gold farming ?

Hello again . I know there was thread but my mind is stuck with gold farming since I earned endgame . So I heard great ways are : - Tka rik - Goblinball - Some mobs , KOE - Astral .After all wich one is good cause I want to get one costume so

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 4:30pm

Praise , questions

Hello dear people . After well 6 try to reach max level now I have courage to do it . I just dont understand how game changed so much in good way in term of people . I meet yesterday so much nice people that helped me to feel comfortable since my back . And I have good mate - elf summoner . I asked him why he heal me - he told me because its good to help each other . So as you see I would thank you all for such good spirit . Also here comes question about goblinball exp scroll . Did you get it b...

Monday, March 24th 2014, 4:15pm

Leveling

Am i supposed to buy something or what ? Because im out of zone quest for my current level . Why for once i cant enjoy game that i love .

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:53am

gPotato

You cant gPotatoes was in gPotato now its lost. I have unspent gPotato currently on my account, what am I supposed to do with them? Of course, that’s your decision but here is what we would recommend: You can use them to purchase items in the Allods Boutique now and avail of our current sales and promotions. You can convert them into Allods Boutique Coins, so they will be transferred along with your characters on March 18th. Keep in mind this option will not be available after that date. You can...