You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 251.

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 2:45pm

Author: steveread999

GAME

OP: Allods is also labouring under an unfortunate (and no longer true) reputation of having an unusually vampiric (i.e. blood-sucking) cash shop model. During the beta phase, it was necessary to buy a cash shop object to repair death penalty, so Allods became the game where you had to pay real money to get your character working properly after death. This item was reduced in price to zero crystals around launch time, then removed altogether a bit later on, but the smell remains, after five years...

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 2:34pm

Been awhile, starting anew

Be careful. I expect its still the same - the Hellion is not a very good tank, and it is easy to out-pace him in threat generation, at which point you have to facetank the mobs. It seems to be OK at lower levels, but in the upper 40s and up, it can be a problem.

Tuesday, August 18th 2015, 2:28pm

Dead Sea Stone is probably bugged

Each zone that has a visit-the-N-stones quest will have N pairs of stones, and you have to visit one stone from each pair. However, at any one time, there will only be one of the stones for each pair accessible in the world. Check on your zone map - you should be able to see markers for all 2*N stones, and you can use that to find the other one if one of them isn't visible. Automove moves to one of the two stone in the requested pair, and you may find it is the missing one at that particular mom...

Monday, July 13th 2015, 9:07am

New here and, other MMO differences

That's because lublur left out the important part, "In a reasonable amount of time". Without investing money, (drop the "donations" carp, they are payments, not donations - my.com isn't a charity), a new player will be at a distinct disadvantage. The game is well loaded with people who have invested many, many hours, dollars, euros, etc., and a new player will not be competitive in activities that are not power-neutral. Well, unless he spends money to catch up. Grinding the gold necessary to do ...

Wednesday, May 27th 2015, 3:53pm

Allods: Steam Greenlight!

Quoted The only problem is versioning. Getting a downgrade or upgrade gonna be fun. Don't know how they will manage to do that. As I heard it, games found on Steam are either (for normal games) managed 100% by Steam or (for e.g. MMORPGs) distributed (or even just linked-to) by Steam, and managed (updates etc.) by the original publisher. So Allods would most likely be linked-to by Steam, and then managed by my.com in the current way.

Wednesday, May 20th 2015, 11:35am

Cant progress in Gipat

Quoted use the Questfinder in the top right of the screen to flick through all the quests which are available, even those you don't yet have in your log. That doesn't always help. I failed to pick up a quest from an Arisen dude in Coba, and couldn't find it by any in-game means because he is red. I had to find the quest series on the web somewhere, then I got his name, went and slapped him around to make him green, and took the quest. See http://allods.com/forum/index.php?page=T…2041&highlight=...

Tuesday, May 19th 2015, 4:51pm

6.0.1: Time Void & LFG

This is the replacement for the mercenary captain's free-merc beginner flight from 4.X, I'd say.

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 4:45pm

Game Center: Update

Quoted Free mercs are back with 6.0.1 Is that out on our servers yet?

Monday, May 11th 2015, 8:25am

Game Center: Update

Quoted allods is one of the very few interntgames that IMPROVE their product in general instead of making it worse every patch Dropping the free-merc flights in favour of having Wellebell wasn't an improvement.

Monday, April 27th 2015, 8:17am

Dual screen gameplay

Quoted One monitor is quite enough Not always. In my last job, I had **SIX** monitors distributed across two PCs, and it was just about enough.

Friday, April 24th 2015, 10:19am

Miraculous Ark: 80% Discount!

Well, that's (bad word bad word bad word bad word bad word). I'll stay out here, then.

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 4:04pm

Miraculous Ark: 80% Discount!

Quoted But cant be used on reincs (sadly) Can it be used on existing level 60s who have randomcrap sub-60 and 60green gear? And if so, do I get the gear and 6xrunes5? (cheapskate way to ***quickly*** get 60blue gear and 6xrunes6, combine the runes with my existing runes5...) (Well, it would be, but I'm not playing anymore...)

Monday, April 20th 2015, 8:25am

How do I use marks of fate in allods game?

And for maximum XP gain on "Kill 10 rats" type quests, kill 9 rats then complete the quest using marks of fate - the extra XP you get for using the marks of fate is the same, but you get 9 rats' worth of XP as well. (Well, back when marks of fate were introduced, it worked like that, you may find that 6.0 is different.)

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 9:41am

What is a kelpie and how do you get it?

"boutique" crystals, but never mind. (purple ones are "premium crystals") You can't sell them to other players, but you can sell them to an NPC next to the auctioneers in Nezebgrad (Imp side) / Novograd (League side). You can also buy them for gold from the same NPC.

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 8:46am

What is a kelpie and how do you get it?

OP: If you only want mounts that **look** like horses, but you want something faster than a standard horse, the Kelpie is the one to get. It has no appearance of its own, and instead borrows the appearance (shape and colour pattern) of one of your other mounts, along with its **LEVEL** and feeding status. You can switch it to a different appearance at any time, but I'd generally advise not doing it during combat... The key point is also mentioned above: the Kelpie is a **RANK** SIX mount, and th...

Monday, April 13th 2015, 8:36am

Rune combining and Regular Customer quest problem

Quoted It's now clearly over the PridenI's 23 - 24 level Might this emphasised word be the problem?

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 4:28pm

[Quest]ion in regards to Important Quests in Nezebgard

You should have had quests that lead you out of Nezebgrad itself into the Igsh Military District (south of the city) and the Severny Steppe (?sp) (east and west of the city), then to the Dead Sea area (southwest) and the Wild Isles (north to the port, take a ride to get to the isles themselves).

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 4:24pm

Pay 2 win?

Addendum: There are two servers, variously called f2p/p2w and p2p/sub. The f2p ("free to play") server is as described above. The sub ("subscription", aka pay to play) server costs money to continue playing (but not very much), but does not have access to the CS, with monsters etc. scaled down to reflect this. In return for not being able to buy runes, patronage 5, and an assortment of other things, you get a +30% XP bonus and the ability to grind gold to buy a range of interesting items like mo...

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 4:19pm

Pay 2 win?

Theoretically, if you have enough time, you can get most of the cash shop stuff by exchanging in-game currency (gold) for boutique currency (crystals), and then using the crystals in the shop. The key element there is, of course, "if you have enough time". The exchange rate from gold to crystals is high enough that you'll need to spend a lot of time grinding gold, which is likely to decrease your enjoyment of the game. So in an absolute sense, no, you don't need to worry about not having CS item...

Wednesday, March 25th 2015, 4:20pm

Account Transfers

Quoted From what i understood thou from some answers i got by mods, the date/time of the ticket is renewed (pushed back in line) each time you made a comment inside the ticket. The original posting date remains the same but priority is pushed in queue. I've seen that in customer service queues on another MMORPG. (I won't name names, but it was frequently stated by volunteer moderators and publisher staff that adding frequent updates to your ticket would push it to the back of the input queue, s...