You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 8:17pm

Author: Banned

Where is Allods Failing...

Quoted from "GuessItsAmber" Quoted from "abobora" 0. (YES, zero since its not a suggestion... it should be MANDATORY) This game have, absolutely, no publicity at all. I don't know how this new company is supposed, by contract or something else, to manage it but clearly, mail.ru, seems to just ask them "check if the server crash once a week and if so, restart it". That is because they are to busy advertising for Skyforge. They must be so embarrassed of the Allods becuase they dont even show the ...

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 7:53pm

More positive player given effects

Quoted from "Nandita" This will result in new Cash Shop Scrolls. Yeah I would like to have Seal of 50% with epic scroll from Cash Shop (1000 crystals) and Seal with 100% with fablet scroll(10,000 crystals). Maybe it would help at raids and the price it would be to use only at the raids, not every arena pvp.

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 7:48pm

Arabic language required

Better remove those unreadable arab names too. Arabs has they own private server already with 4.0 version now. I don't want to see more arab texts, it is already enough

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 7:43pm

Unable to kick AFK players from Battleground

Aod, Battle of Cargalas, Scarlet Bastion everywhere you can see ppl who are dual boxing. Or has 0 dmg + 0 heals or if they are smart, they just run on the middle of bastion and let die there, otherwise no action at all. At Battleground just take a few steps and hide in the brush and no more action. Many screenshots was posted with this subject. Why do you allow this kind of game style and encourage it? Why don't allow us to kick from raid and why don't ban those main accounts which gets the mone...

Thursday, June 25th 2015, 7:32pm

Banned, without letting me know the Reason

Hey Admins, I just want to give a feedback about support's "great" job. I am a League side player few days ago I wanted to check and compare the Empire side auction house. So I have logged in to imp player, after very long months of inactivity. I believe it is level 60, because in level 65 patch didn't played. It was a server message like "account login prohibited by the server or such" but wasn't "banned" message. I have created a ticked to support and they excused about late response and "chec...