You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 1:00am

Author: botazul888

Profession gone?

Yes! i had herbalism and alchemy, now i only have alchemy, but i dont have the other unlocked spot

Tuesday, October 9th 2018, 7:02pm

Profession gone?

I have not been playing for a couple years so i don't know if you cant have more than one profession now but im pretty sure all my characters had at least two. I even have some blacksmithing/armorsmithing forumulae on my bank, but now the only profession my characters have are the first ones they got (All alchemists as first profession) Can someone help? Did any update take away our second professions? Also, on the same subject, i bought the creator's notes item and am not able to use it, but it...

Sunday, October 7th 2018, 5:44pm

Dungeon (Gipat Defiled Ruins)

Thank you all for replying, problem solved!!

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 1:00am

Dungeon (Gipat Defiled Ruins)

Firstly: hi everyone, English is not my native language so i apologise for any grammar/spelling errors that may be made. I used to play Allods back when my country had a server (Brazil) and returned to allods this week. I'm currently on gipat, about to enter the last dungeon on the Defiled Ruins. Problem is, when i came back i only had 2 quests on that dungeon and just did it anyway, and i am now missing some quests on the dungeon and i am not able to complete them, since i already cleared the d...