Search results 1-20 of 79.

Monday, May 25th 2020, 9:51am

Author: Slikgraphikss

Offer: The Wheel of Fortune - Increased bonuses! - 25/05/20

i cant use the wheel it keeps redirecting to mycom store games nothing else

Monday, May 25th 2020, 9:49am

How to use the wheel

How are you suppose to use the wheel when i try to click on participate always kicks me to mycom game page?\/

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 7:35pm

New server name competition!

octhulhus wrath char name Slikgraphiks server new frontier

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 9:40pm

hello got a problem

hey i got a solution i tryed to unistall the game and install it back so i downloaded the launcher and started made shure they use the same folder then if it says that allods is running in the backround task manager kill it start the install launcher it will install just my com and say game is ready to play and it works sooo good luck

Thursday, August 9th 2018, 10:47pm

hello got a problem

uninstall the ru how i ge the mail.com back now

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 11:32pm

hello got a problem

So i got home tryed to start the game was sayng somethng in russian a wall of text and couldnt open anymore my com ( i dont know russian ) restarted and same opened the game from folder works but when i go in to my com folder where should be the application my com there is a shorcut to a broken link.Is this someone else who experienced the same or someone who knows how i can get my com launcher back?

Sunday, July 22nd 2018, 8:57am

Return to Summerhold: 2018

i want my mount skiiiiiiins bring it back

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 2:52pm

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

Funny thing is on the russian servers when you make an account you get all that stuff an no ine is complaining ppl will still buy boxes imagine if you sent to alll ppl no one will cuz no point some ppl got caught up in this ok but still reroll your toon get everything at the end is like you said free doesnt cost you nothing

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 7:59am

Update 9.0.00.19: Awakening

Get gear lol i understand that ppl got used to doing 1 shots healing instant and all but you need gear for that is third day of patch take it easy

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 9:47am

Update 9.0.00.19: Awakening

Lol i was confused about that one too had to check what is my server a few times cuz didnt made sense

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 3:02pm

In Development: Spark Talents

Nope is exactcly what it says you need to do those quests every day or you loose progress simple as that you get exp just from doing the daylie that there are in list no repetables no mobs exp you got just quests i already see myself get bored after first week of doing them and some i will never get just because i am at work and all

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 12:02pm

In Development: Spark Talents

Grind patch awesome just like glyphs one every day farming just to keep up nice

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 8:01am

In Development: Equipment Collection

I did and so has no connection to the game what so ever they look bad

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 1:14pm

Maintenance: 31/01/18 update

Quoted from "Limo" Quoted from "Slikgraphikss" How about good support how about no more lag in certain areas how about new patch how about the game actually working properly but hey atleast you got 3k crystals to enjoy ofcourse in a week all that will be balande 0 what will be after if you're discontent u always will have the option to leave, we all here have this option let them do their job improving the game and fixing whatever they are fixing and stop complainning about how unhappy is ur li...

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 12:15pm

How about good support how about no more lag in certain areas how about new patch how about the game actually working properly but hey atleast you got 3k crystals to enjoy ofcourse in a week all that will be balande 0 what will be after

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 12:07pm

Lol free crystals that is lamest you can get 3k bound premium crystals that you cant even thransform in gold and to be happy about it ? Damn ppl raise the standards 30 bucks is nothing in this game