You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 3:49am

Author: MrFox

3 days have passed and still my ticket sit's unanswered or fixed.

It's still Monday/Tuesday. Such services usually don't work over the weekend. Plus i'm sure they'll have to go through Gpotato to check confirmation on personal Purchase history made within the valid period. The amount of tickets issued. Just guessing though, all plausible reasons i'm sure.

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 9:36am

Vote of Confidence

Kinda feel sorry for Mail.ru and the staff having to deal with this in the first place Lol Harsh Gpotato hope their pulling their finger out to help sort stuff out here regarding this matter. Kudo's to staff for taking this on the chin. P.s Didn't vote, its stupid. Their game, their methods. If you can prove you're innocent then you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Saturday, May 24th 2014, 9:13am

The Bannings

Through support.my.com Ticket Creation date 5/23/14 12:40 PM Reply from support service 5/24/14 7:38 AM My reply to support service 5/24/14 6:04 PM Status atm: OPEN I'm sure it will clear up soon if you are able to produce proof of your Gpotato purchases during the last month or so before merge to prove you made xxxx sum of gold through exchange rather then the exploit. Assuming they still have logs from the NA server over the period of the exploit (one would think gpotato would secure some to p...

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 11:29am

Is this game still worth playing ?

Quoted from "Zaguardo" allods is going on a deadline, we must face it. Wont find a better answer. Recently left Allods myself. Time schedules and just the fuss of unnecessary happenings & events ect. Don't get me wrong the games awesome IF you are able to dedicate the time, money,attitude and be able to put up with stuff overtime but I personally just don't see this as a friendly inviting game anymore for the average gamer out there. This is a personal view though, so please don't let this dete...

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 10:52am

Y is russian server....

Quoted from "Spinecrawler" How much would it cost to buy all rights to develop allods outside of russia independently? =.= 1 GT chest @ the rate things are going.

Friday, April 25th 2014, 9:49am

Beware $$$$ missing

True, does get a bit frustrating specially when events or strongboxes are being sold :/

Friday, April 25th 2014, 4:19am

Billing / Top-up Question

In the same boat. Cant even purchase with Bank card anymore, just a constant blank refreshed page no matter the amount i put in.

Friday, April 18th 2014, 11:30am

loading forever

Servers have been a bit weird lately. Are you able to log on and get the loading screen yet?

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:18am

Balance

Quoted from "VashBog_Highroller" To many high quality people are spread amongs the other guilds, combined they would be Elite and unstoppable sort of speak. If their ego will be the issue then this topic is completely useless. Step #1: Drop your ego and consider what is best. Step #2: Compromise. Step #3: Profit.

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 8:33am

Tka-rik Revelation Quest

Just need to survive, a little dragon will appear in the center, he will save you. I don't think they have changed it (unsure can't remeber full details of TKR cave changes past patches) i remember doing it under geared, all i did was apply tactics you mentioned but kited around the edges first then moved to the center, rotating/ timing your walls/reflect help a lot.

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 8:25am

About fashion

Tried, Got the wardens costume.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:56pm

Happy birthday, Sarnaut!

Quoted from "Blazn420" Hi you gay gz

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:51pm

Soooooooo. Fun thread!

Allods

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 8:20am

Builds

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 12:51pm

Sub server needs more attention !

I have a Lvl 55 toon on P2p but recently gone back to F2p just before merge, and i admittedly miss P2p, F2p is nice to me because it used to seem a lot harder and had some great challenges from the get go. At times i make a fresh character just to get that feeling of starting fresh, farming hard for gold, no mount for ages, that first all mighty powerful Lvl 2 rune you craft. The social active atmosphere in zones, That's the stuff that brings me to F2p, but then the urge for CS kick's in and the...

Monday, March 24th 2014, 8:11am

Ok...wen administration stop to be cruel to player

Oh snap some of these posts lol Give it a month or two and im sure prices will gradually go down to an appropriate amount. It's mostly CS items that are going for crazy prices, and with the big change in dollar exchange US>Euro that in itself is going to calm the inflation down. When people start realizing this they'll either have their gold stored for a rainy day or have already used it up. solution for now, Ignore it.