You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 149.

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 1:56pm

Author: sway87

List of weakened items from shop...

its seems to me that its more about being accurate then a real disagreement. comparing to pre 7.0 patch the main stats (deter/profi/bruta) r less important cause u should also use the secondary stats which r important to ur class (some r even more important then the main and should be stacked). regarding profi/deter - the patch didnt change it. in general, deter is better in pve dps and profi is better in pvp dps. all that is true unless u can retain an average of 67% or higher on ur deter bar i...

Sunday, May 29th 2016, 10:15am

This game feels...donezo

i think i'll buy this game from my.com when the population on the f2p server will be as pop in p2p server.

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 8:43am

summy pvp mid lvl

tnx tho i cant see how it solve my blood issue (i had the luck rubies before).

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 7:20am

summy pvp mid lvl

hi guys, i'm lvling summy to enjoy pvp in Asee-teph. i'm only 18 lvl but i got serious blood issues. it seems to me that the blood bank drains too fast so i feel stuck on vamp long casting. i'm usually don't even use other abilities then vamp and howl of death on lvling cause of low regen of the blood bank, its frusrating. I believe that sup aspect will be better for my purposes. Can anyone offer a build that might fit mid lvl?

Sunday, May 1st 2016, 3:03pm

a word from a casual player

i know this thread should be on class feedback but i do want to share my personal feedback. after playing this game for years i can say i'm frustrated with this patch for the following reasons: 1. i'm playing this game with an average of 1.5-2 hours a day (on several days more then that and others not at all). on previous patches that was enough to be in line with the top gear minus 5%. now that is not possible. if u don't attend raids u'll not get ff and generally fall behind in gearing. 2. glo...

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 2:07pm

Full healing build.

u don't really need/find groups till endgame, u most probably will use mercs. DONT lvl as FH, it may be a nightmare now on 7.0 patch. before it was slower then dps but now its mehhhh... a week ago i took the shadow daily quest on FH after i came back from astral by mistake (i can respec) and it took so long to kill it... u can take alot of rubies on endgame but certainly not all, max is around 1.5 trees out of 3 rubies trees.

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 4:09pm

7.0 Glitchys Gearing Guide

yes, sorrily this system is too complex and will drive away casuals and begginers from the game. alot of ppl's don't want to mess with complex systems and I think the old system was much better and easier.

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 8:36am

Runes in 7.0

haha, i liked that troll post, shame someone put an end for it. if i remember correct full 13's cost like 13,000$ in the past so full 15's should be like 55,000-70,000$, depending on the cost of combining 13's and 14's. and i'm sure some crazy ppl's will actually get them...

Wednesday, March 30th 2016, 6:52am

Update 7.0 - New Order: Class Changes - Part IV

prob blood aegis or defensive screen if u r not a paladin.

Tuesday, March 29th 2016, 12:59pm

need your help to solve my lags

The last 2 weeks driving me crazy my performance light is changing every few seconds from orange to deep red and back. deep red make a very laggy game. I never had a green performance in the past nor i expect it but it was steady clear red or orange. I don't know why the performance light keep changing. I tried few things to solve it but it didn't help: turn off addons, lower the video quality (this help to widen the range of performance from yellow to deep red but it still changing) and i check...

Tuesday, March 22nd 2016, 3:18pm

Cheap players guarding area for dailies

why pvp junkies r negative? u can be a pvp junky without being a ganker

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 2:55pm

Circle Of Equals - PvP Tournament

i bet on summy/psi/bard on our server

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 7:26am

Circle Of Equals - PvP Tournament

best event ever. great idea and nicely done (just few little bugs to handle). please keep this server up. I understand u cant make any money from cs on this server, plz make it sub server.

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 12:53pm

Talents restet

I think the contrary, the cs should be only items like this one: convinient and custumes.

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 1:21pm

What is psionicist?

psi is a mentalist which have the ability to connect to other ppl's brain and affect them in positive or negative ways. the class is very fun and got alot of unique abilities. it also more complex then most other classes. its not that u need to be a genius to play it but if u prefer just to bash things, take a different class. I really don't think its hard now to lvl with psi or with any other class since the developers made lvling so easy. in PVP the psi is tanky as hell. psi does less damage t...

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 12:54pm

MH or CH

non got a mana issue as long as u don't try to put cleansing flame on all rival raid... (which i also tried for the reason of keeping deter up passively and stuck all stat on deter. forget it - waste of time). mana is definetely not a issue with CH: after 1 week i changed my build and took off the rubies which preserve 15% of the mana. its not needed and u can handle ur mana quite easily with pots/martyr.

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 3:56pm

MH or CH

I know its an old post but ill bump it since someone asked me this ingame. I think both are pretty balanced and got pro's and con's: I think MH can dps alittle better but its not worth it cause as melee u r getting more damage from mobs since u r closer and have no shield. in pvp, the +% for rage is nice for MH and u r more versitle with casts + weapon damage. so its better against some classes like summy. on the other end, u r not really tanky as war/pala/scout and it can be problematic. As mel...

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 7:44am

Until when the currency will rise

I do love this sale and I hope all sales will be like this: completly useless items which i don't care about. The weapon vanity won't make cash shoppers stronger and still they will buy it and give my.com an income.

Sunday, February 28th 2016, 2:48pm

Maze creation

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" its called Gloomy Goblin sway tnx bluescarlet, i was drunk