You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Sunday, June 12th 2016, 10:52am

Author: nejc001

New Gearset level 72

What? I hope this kinda system wont even come. I wanted slowly to get to 71 fabled gear, now i see before im even close to that, new equipment will come out. How fast will those patches get out? And does that mean we gonna get new levels, not just equipment?

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 8:12pm

How to change password?

Subject says it all, how to change password when you login in game? For security reasons i ussualy reset password once a year, but now i dont see any options on account settings or simmilar.

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 10:51am

New stat strongboxes?

This shitbox is to OP, imagine instant +21 willpower on healers. They can easy get 50 willpower now which is around 6 seconds inmune on cc every 7-9 seconds being cc'ed. Ppl with this will be OP and others will be shit, even if they have same runes. Money milkers have gone way to far this time.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 1:28pm

New stat strongboxes?

What the f***are these "new" deffensive stat boxes? Now we can all expect offensive stat boxes soon, beside the old perfection stat boxes. AO is making just new stuff to milk money from people, while expoiters (TR bug) got millions of gold and can ofc buy everything. Even after they merged like 6-7 servers together, there is not even that much number off people i expected to be (unlike RU that got 5-6 servers). MMO got a new meaning now: Massive Milking Organization.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 9:35pm

Warrior build help

Quoted from "rodde" look here, you won't be able to tank with a 2 hander. except of course if you're full legendary+ and you want to tank a low strat allods. i tank s5 regularly with 2h

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 8:40am

Warrior build help

Quoted from "Charlesbrnson" 2h tank build Ofcourse, 2h rubies gives almost same bonus then shield and better dps with 2h. Warr cant tank s6-s7 anyway without OP party, even with shield.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 11:19pm

Warrior build help

My tank build: http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!1!313.3..…E!saiobsn/SUBGF

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:10am

Come forth Warriors!

Well warr with 2h cant use any other survability rubies, like parry and lowering non crit damage rubies, dodge rubies were removed. But barrier gets a boost when we dont get any damage for 10sec(does that include dot's im not sure), so PvE wise where we dps we will survive much easier.