You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 4:54pm

Author: Kitoslav

Patronage box sale ? ? ?

will patron box ever again get on discount since they moved free patron 5 to premium?

Tuesday, July 28th 2015, 10:10am

No more Quests...

i dont have quest from gorislav on crossroads and i cant even talk to kalugina in seecret cave i dont have any quests in cradle and in isle of relevation so i think i copleated 100%

Monday, July 27th 2015, 9:05pm

No more Quests...

Quoted from "Pochtron" Random idea : it seems you haven't completed the revelation WM. Have you been to the Master in Isle of Revelation, and then inside Tkha-Rikh cave to check if there are quests there for you ? i guess the problem is in that because i didnt finish seccond part: i had problems with Loyality and GM(game masters - programers) just gave me the dragons hearth but looks like it didnt count for WM. in seccond part it say : the seccond part is starting with gorislav on crossroads an...

Monday, July 27th 2015, 4:21am

No more Quests...

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, How many unfinished World Mystery quest do you have ? Did you finished everything related to Wandering Island and Cradle (except Dead City of course) ? There's a lot of Tep related quest at Cradle (stable zone, and the snowy zone). Yasker, or Elisaveta or the orc in the room opposite to the Elisaveta's one have nothing to say to you ? sorry brother wourld mystery: Elisaveta: opposite orc: cradle: wandering isle: btw sorry again for font

Monday, July 27th 2015, 12:37am

No more Quests...

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, Can you show us your quest log ? Is it possible to go back to ZIT quarter (lvl 14 zone) and check if you have finished every quests there (except reputation/repeatable quests) ? To start the trip to Irdrich, you"ll have a quest at the mailman in Nezebgrad Tower. Quest log: Mailman in Yasker tower: and a photo from Nezebgrad Guide (because i have qw there so i printed screen cause maybe u will think that i need hes qw done): BTW Gladia i am old time player and i came ...

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 6:13pm

No more Quests...

Quoted from "Gwiniel" All quest before Irdrich... so you are not in Pearl Ring yet? To get to Pearl Ring, on League side Aidenus gives you a quest that instantly teleports you to an Astral Ship that crashes to Pearl Ring. You should have gotten that quest around level 50. I don't how it works on Empire side, if you're an imp. Quoted from "Gwiniel" But if you are in Pearl Ring and finished all quests there (what that secret crypt suggest, I think), you have to go to the elemental cave in Sunny C...

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 1:25am

unknown map qw

i sad that i get 3 raid qw's and 2 unknown map. one of unknown map qw's is in Black Pyramid (and thats in irdrich , and i cant go there) and second is in Seecret Crypt (i dont know where is hat) HELPPP

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 1:21am

No more Quests...

hi, i am lvl 53 and i finished all untill Irdrich and now i cant get question for irdrich. i am doing " find questions" and it only finds 3 raid qw's and 2 qw's on unknown map that noone knows the location... i had problems with loyality (WM qw) and now when i solved it i thinked that i would get new qw to move to another zone but i didnt....... plz help

Thursday, July 23rd 2015, 11:55pm

Loyality / Kirah / 44 lvl / wourld mysteri quest issues

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, EDIT : Oh, I understand what you are talking about. There's a very tiny spot where you can loot the dragon heart, just move around that spot until the Z action key appear. here : http://allods.com/forum/index.php?page=A…ttachmentID=775 (I play with FR client, but you'll have the spot). Is it the first time you are trying to do this quest ? Are you an old time player returning after a while ? We had another player that had this bug, and he was a returning player. Let ...

Wednesday, July 22nd 2015, 11:39pm

Loyality / Kirah / 44 lvl / wourld mysteri quest issues

im stuck on here, i kill the 3 guards and get into the green water (or whatever it is) and cant take dragons hearth. im lvl 53 and i cant continue untill i finish this WM qw i contact supp and they didnt reply.. 5 days passed allready any help?