You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 444.

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 6:47pm

Author: Wraith02

Cartoon Contest Results!

that's what happens when you have more then one person deciding - sometimes you need to take the average. Thank you everyone for taking part - I wish you the best for any future events. p.s for what its worth, you had my vote DivineEfi :p

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 5:56pm

Change in the EN Community Manger.

Dear Users, Its time for me to step back, and allow someone else to take the reigns of the English community. I've never been one for long goodbyes, so I'll keep it short. I've had a good time getting to know you all over the past 6 months, you're all a great community. I hope that my replacement does you justice. Now it's time to introduce you to the person who be looking after you now: Mhuldoon. He will be in charge of the English team from tomorrow (Wednesday the 1st of October.) I hope you c...

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 5:31pm

5.0.02 preview: Class Modifications

Here you can discuss the latest 5.0.02 preview: Class Modifications. In addition to the information regarding the class changes, you can also view the patch notes for the 5.0.02 update Forgotten Legends, which will available this November! As with the other 5.0.02 previews, you can gain another lucky hours this weekend by helping us to 200 likes on the main news post!

Monday, September 29th 2014, 1:08pm

Cartoon Contest Results!

Here you can discuss the Cartoon Contest Results! Quoted Dear Players, We are happy to announce the results for our Cartoon Contest. As always, you've blown us away with your submissions, and we're proud to have such a dedicated community! While we received a lot of great entries overall, the top 3 was easy to pick out. Check out the winning entries below: 12PositionWinner FirsttttroySecondtamoraThirdLeSoldatMort Congratulations everyone! The winners will receive their prizes very soon. 1st. 500...

Friday, September 26th 2014, 5:17pm

27.09.14 - Lucky Hours this weekend!

This weekends lucky hours! Quoted Dear Players, It's time to enjoy more Lucky Moments for both servers! During the last 5.0.02 Preview, we asked you for 200 likes - And you made it happen! Thanks to you, we'll be running Lucky Hours between 20:00 Server time (CET) / 11:00 PST on Saturday the 27th of September, and 08:00 AM Sunday the 28st / 23:00 PST Saturday the 27th. During those times, you will receive Double Experience, Reputation and Prestige! We hope you enjoy these events! -The Allods Tea...

Friday, September 26th 2014, 10:53am

RESALE: Radiant Strongbox of the Conclave!

Quoted Dear players, Due to popular demand, we'll be celebrating the Edict of Conclave once again! Here you can discuss the rerun of the Conclave sale

Thursday, September 25th 2014, 4:06pm

Arg's Event

Here you can discuss the latest in the great Martyrs events: Arg Quoted In the year of 4015 of the Old Era, the Great Cataclysm struck Sarnaut. The planet was shattered and allods, islands from the planet's remnants, emerged. Only the Great Mages could resist the disaster. However, 12 brave men - the Great Martyrs - had to give their lives to protect the world with their knowledge and power. But their might remained as auras amongst the living and was later discovered. Those who were born under ...

Wednesday, September 24th 2014, 3:28pm

Maintenance 25/09/14

Here you can discuss this week's maintenance Quoted Dear Community, We have an upcoming downtime for maintenance that will take place tomorrow, from 12:00 until 16:00 Central European Time (CET) / 03:00 to 07:00 PST. During this downtime there will be a a small Localisation update. Takes place between 11:00 - 15:00 Western European Time (Ireland, Portugal and UK) Takes place between 12:00 - 16:00 Central European Time (Hungary, Poland, Italy, Sweden, Netherlands, etc) Takes place between 13:00 -...

Wednesday, September 24th 2014, 12:40pm

5.0.02 - Wizard name - Feedback Welcome!

Dear Users As you may have seen with the latest 5.0.02 preview, we'll be bringing in new race-classes like the Huntsman and Wizard. Quoted from "Artuditu" I don't know... Wizard? Wouldnt' something like Warlock be more suitable for Summoner archetype? Artuditu brings up an interesting point of view regarding the Wizards name in the discussion thread. As such, We have been discussing it internally, and have settled on a few alternatives. We'd love to hear more feedback on what you feel would suit...

Tuesday, September 23rd 2014, 2:44pm

5.0.02 Preview: Race Change

Here you can discuss the latest 5.0.02 preview: Race Change Check the link for further information on the: Race Change and new Race Combinations. A video preview of the new combinations is also available here: As with previous previews: If we receive 200 likes for the news article, you can earn another Lucky Moments for the weekend!

Monday, September 22nd 2014, 8:36pm

Can't log in to the site.

moved here and PM'd. I have explained in the PM. The short version for the others: Currently the website does not support the facebook login, to be able to use the website features you will need to contact support and ask them to unbind the characters from the FB login, and move them to an email based account. -Wraith

Friday, September 19th 2014, 3:59pm

20.09.14 - Lucky Hours this weekend!

Here you can discuss the latest Lucky Hours event. Quoted Dear Users, It's time to reap the rewards you've earned with more Lucky Hours for both servers! With the last 5.0.02 preview, we asked you all for 200 likes, and across all platforms we are happy to announce - You made it! Over the weekend, we'll be running a Lucky Hours event between 20:00 Server time (CET) / 11:00 PST on Saturday the 20th of September, and 08:00 AM Sunday the 21st / 23:00 PST Saturday the 20th. During this event, you wi...

Friday, September 19th 2014, 12:50pm

Changes to in-game naming restrictions!

Quoted from "rizlicazla" can we change name on p2p server somehow? at the moment its not possible to change the name yourself. If you are desperate to change the character name then please contact the support with the new name you would like and they will look into it for you. Quoted from "Tonal" Does it also works with ship's names? This changes is only for character names, for now the ship naming restrictions will stay the same Quoted from "Alafff" Got a question : If someone call himself "Du...

Friday, September 19th 2014, 12:30pm

The Rainbow Holiday!

Here you can discuss the Rainbow Holiday event. This event will run from the 19th to the 25th of September. Enjoy the Rainbow holiday!

Thursday, September 18th 2014, 5:29pm

Quoted from "danielzntrt" So, you gonna let us change our current names to test this thing, right?, i mean: leave as it is, changing some letters for caps or just change it all, cause that'll be... normal. You are changing something and we can try those changes... (not that you MUST do it). Sounds fair to me Its entirely optional.. IF you always wanted to have 2 parts (or more) of your In-game name capitalised (e.g DanielZntrt) you can now do so. If it doesn't interest you, then you don't have ...

Thursday, September 18th 2014, 4:38pm

Here you can discuss the Changes to in-game character naming restrictions Quoted Dear Players, We've been listening to your feedback, and have decided to remove certain naming policy restrictions. You can now add extra Capital Letters to your character name. Bear in mind, however, that this change does not include adding numbers to names, as it could damage the immersive aspect of Role Playing. We hope that this measure pleases those who wished to change their character names. -Your Allods.com t...

Thursday, September 18th 2014, 12:09pm

Sale: Prophetic Card of the Dragon’s Treasure

here you can discuss the Prophetic Cards of the Dragon sale! The Prophetic Cards and the compasses are available from September 18, 12:00 PM CET to September 25, 12:00 PM CET. So gather your treasure hunt tools and see what you can find! What will you call your new scaled companion?

Thursday, September 18th 2014, 12:04pm

Paysafe

Hi.. Its not technically possible for any support tickets to be deleted from the system, only closed (which would still show in your ticket history). If the support ticket is not in your ticket history then it was likely that there was an error when you attempted to submit your ticket, and it was never entered into the system - which would explain why the error with the PSC is still there - because they never received the full details of the issue to investigate. -Wraith

Wednesday, September 17th 2014, 6:25pm

6.0.0: Devblog!

Here you can discuss the 6.0.0 dev blog!